Chapter 10: Gong and Lee Plus Park

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho made a frontal decision, in order to make everyone safe, he ask Dara and Bom to stay at his house. Because there are no way Minzy's parents will let Bom in their house before they reach the agreement.

Being the only heir can make Minzy really smart of making her parents do whatever she wants, do that or she will run away. And she can do that, since a big Company at Germany already want her to join and she can made a deal with them by the help of Chaerin incredible business minded.

While being the third to the heir of Lee's company and the popularity she raise at United States because of her act two years ago, making Chaerin as a good assets for the Company. So, Minho take it as a good news for both girls.

Jiyong maybe cannot touch them, but he can dig information and start hurting people around Chaerin. Bom is Dara's family, that is make Minzy aware of the harm of Bom position. That is why she is being cautious and take Bom on her family's list.

There are only Bom and her sister in Bom's life, her parents both died on car accident a year ago. And her sister is in England with her family, she know about Bom's ual orientation and she try to be fine with it. But, she does not want to be involved with any other of Bom's act about her ual orientation. That makes Dara's mother in charge for the both girls.

"What are those two doing this time?" Kang Eun Bi, Dara and Cheondung mother muttered as she is receiving news from Cheondung.

Telling that his two big sister will come to Busan and get a blessing because they just get into a big trouble. When he is mention two big sister, he mean; Park Sandara and Park Bom.

After they agree to move into Minho house and Minho gives Dara his extra storage as Dara's work space for her cakes processing, and he made sure Bom Can use his extra kitchen for her food experiment. 

"How did things move this fast?" Bom cannot stop thinking, she is happy that Minzy is serious about them.

But, how big is exactly Jiyong influence towards society and force them to move fast to enlist her and Dara to their family register?

"He and hia big mouth. He can ruins you and your family, but the Lee's and Gong's? He can't touch it. Because when he mess with them, he is the one who will lose everything." Seungri explain to Dara and Bom.

"How strong exactly those girls and Minho?" 

"Strong enough to get access to the government." Seungri explains and smile, he is too can have that access, but for this time he thinks he did not have to take a place, both of them already strong enough.

"Ah, I don't wanna hear anymore..." Bom shook her head and get into the car.

Today they will go to Busan, they need to explain it to Dara's mother and have her sit together with Chaerin's parents, then Minzy's. They use four car to go to Busan, Chaerin use her own car with a driver, she made Dara sit beside her. Minzy using her own car, Bom have no choice to come and sit, then let the driver drove the car. Minho of course with his own car and driver while Shinhye cannot come because she need to help her parents at the restaurant, Cheondung and Minseo coming with Seungri on his car.

Four fancy car stop in front of Dara and Cheondung's mother, causing a bit commotion to the neighbor. Eunbi stand in front of the house, she is gasping when she saw a gorgeous girl with black hair, beautiful face using a shade coming out from a Black Chrysler with Dara on her hand. 

The shock is not finish when she saw a girl with red purple hair, strong gesture and very y yet innoncence coming from the Mercedes Benz parking behind the Chrysler car with Bom getting off with her. Then she saw a dark blue Porsche with a handsome man walking out, Cheondung and Minseo coming out from the silver Jaguar car behind it, with a cute good looking man with them.

"Mum." Dara bows to Eunbi, Chaeri took off her shade and bowing also.

Eunbi can see a fierce beautiful pair of almond colored eyes from the black haired girl, she is amaze on how the girl have powerfull aura and force people to love her. 

"This is Lee Chaerin."

"Greetings aunty, and this is my brother, Lee Minho and Lee Seungri." Chaerin introduce her two brother.

"My my... what a very polite family." Eunbi commenting after the two man also bowing in front of her.

"Aunty..."

"Bommie my child... what is it happen now?" She hug Bom after the girl bows to her.

"This is Gong Minzy...." She is introducing Minzy.

"Greetings aunty." She is bowing.

"I'm here as a Minzy's parents representative, she is my sister also." Seungri explains to Eunbi and let everybody enter the house.

Eunbi look at Chaerin, Minzy, Minho and Seungri very closely after they explaina everything else. The boys also asking if Eunbi can follow them to Seoul and stay with Cheondung, just until the Jiyong's problem is solved.

"Aunty... are you okay with me marrying Dara? I'm serious about her, I know I'm a girl. We both girls, and-"

"I still wished that Dara is able to love and marrying a man, but her life is not mine. And I accept her for whoever she is as my daugther. And if her happiness is with you, I'm okay with that. Because love isn't about gender and ages, we can't choose to whoever we want to be in love. If God let the two of you met and in love, who am I dare to separate both of you."

"Thank you..." Chaerin give a bow again, Eunbi now look at Minzy, the girl is a bit younger than Chaerin.

"Aunty... I know I'm young and you might afraid I'm playing with Bom over my ual curiosity. I just met her yesterday, and my story isn't really incredible like Chaerin unnie. But, I can leave the Gong family if they wouldn't let me be with Park Bom. I see nothing wrong with two girls being together, I can make her happy more than the guys." Minzy saying her bold and confident statement, which make everybody impressed by her words.

"You girls got my blessing, and when will your parents see me? Or should I see your parents?" Bom and Dara cannot say anything else, everything they wanna says already been said by the other.

"No, our parents will come and see you aunty." Chaerin answering and Minzy agrees.

"Just come with us to Seoul mum, until everything is clear." Cheondung plead to his mother to come with him, and with his sister staying at Minho's house he will be alone.

Eunbi still cannot believe herself, the girl that make her daugther acting weird is a daugther of rich and powerfull person on South Korea. So did Bom, she cannot stop thinking how did the two girls get themselves into the problem with the rich people and manage to trap the daugthers.

She learn the fact of Lee's and Gong's family from Cheondung, about Lee Chaerin and her amazing work milestones, Gong Minzy with her genius and incredible work of genius. They set a standard and did not plans to lose it to anything or anyone else.

That why, their family would not play with them and deciding which one have to be marry with whom.

 

 

Minzy sat in front of the house, she play with her gadget and sometimes she smiles with people that greets her. Is not her fault to be born into the family as strong and rich as her father, not to mention her mother is the sister of Lee's. Which makes them one of the powerfull person on South Korea. 

They made their business on international term and manage to impress international people by having half of the design at Dubai infrastructure. Dating a girl and marry with one is not on her agenda.

But, she is agree to come with Minho and Chaerin because she think she might find her future that night. A cute boy or perhaps a business deal over a glass of soju or in the middle on dance floor. Things might happens, God works in very different way than human can ever think of.

Fate bring her to Park Bom.

That woman was standing tall in the corner of dance floor, really stand up with her red hair, short skirt that showing her beautiful y leg with her wistfully seductive eyes. Stares at Minzy and makes Minzy drawn into her.

Minzy cannot stop her excitement when she finally have Bom on her embracing at the dance floor, her heart beating fast and she cannot stop seducing Bom with her way of dancing. When Bom kiss her, she return the kiss with pleasure.

Bom almost leave her alone when she learn the fact that Minzy were just turn twenty, Bom did not want to waste her time to be played my some bi-curious little girl that will made her broken hearted.

Especially not with a cute and hot y girl as Minzy.

But Minzy grab Bom's hand, she told Bom with her persuasive words and serious tone;

"My name is Gong Minzy, I want you to be my girlfriend and you'll thank me later." Such a confidence coming from twenty years old girl who is never date a girl before.

"And if I regret it?"

"Never. I gave you my life, you can ask people how much the life of Gong Minzy cost is. I'm Seoul number one person you know." Another confidence, making Bom really intrigue by her.

"How much?"

"As much as Gong Property and Enterprises cost at stocks market. Worldwide stocks. That much." Minzy is smiling and she is now no longer grabbing Bom's hand, but stretched it so Bom can have her hand.

In that time Bom really happy, confused and curious with the girl name Gong Minzy and her level of confidence.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Bom startled Minzy and give her a glass or cold syrup.

"What is this?"

"Candy syrup, Dara made it. The best. What are you thinking?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"Are you sure want to have a baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter