Chapter 14: Wasted

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyorin back her old apartment, her father give her position in development. She will spent a lot of time with Minho and Chaerin. The Vice President position cannot given to her back, since Chaerin already sit in the position and she conduct a very good reputation for the Company. 

The goal of the challenge is the Vice President position, if in a month Hyorin can get it back and proof herself worthy, Chaerin have to give it all; position, shares, even leaving the Lee's company. Just like what she did a year ago, the difference is, Hyorin did not gave her shares.

Because her shares in the Company is the only one that will keep her rich. All she did for the last one year is travelling all over the world, meeting a lot of people, jump to one woman or another man, she write a journal.

A journal about how she love her little cousin, daugther from her father's big brother. Even is she was born as a male, they will never can get married. The blood is too strong between brother, and in her case she have it much more worse...

...they both born as a girls.

"Why did she have to choose Dara?" Hyorin lying down on her bed, alone and cries.

She were never spent a night alone, she hate to be alone at night. Because she can hear so many things that come for her own head, or people talking, even sometimes she just saw something that is only exist in her head.

With , she can sleep and forget everything. 

With someone beside her, she is not afraid of anything or hallucinating.

But tonight, just tonight... 

She wants to be alone, she need a time alone to think about everything. Is it really the way she wants to be, or how?

Hyorin teach Chaerin to be a succes businesswoman, but that was when she planned to be Chaerin's partner. So, she can spent a money without have to think about anything else. People brand her as the true chaebol's children, because of her spoiled attitude, her party habit, her love to shopping without thinking how much, using her parents money and so many list on her book.

Very different than Chaerin and her two little brother. Perhaps because the parents saw how she is a failure, they trained the younger to be more tougher. 

Seungri is typical the boy next door, handsome, nice smile, sweet talker and very friendly. He loves party and alcohol, he loves to give all the girls false hope, but he did not drive drunk, he bought his own needs with his own money, his record was clean.

While Minho is the bad boy type, handsome, cool, cold, calm but he bite and he eat everything that pass by his eye and if he fancy it. He is the party king, the ladies man, the casanova, he screw around and forget, he have long list of crazy angry exes, but he makes his own money.

And Chaerin, behind her cold, fierce and sophisticed look, lies a girl with a simple personality. She did not drink alcohol too much, she only eat healthy food but McDonalds is included to her list, she hates parties, she read a book and she thinks a lot. She looks 2014 with a traits from 1991.

"And I love her, damn it hurts."

Hyorin pour a whisky into her glass, she drink it on one gulp. Then she pour another shot, took off her shirt, get a jazz lounge music playing gently from the home theater.

"How am I gonna win or at least makes that beautiful face of Dara crying out loud? Hmmm..."

 

4 days after the arrival of Hyorin

Minzy coming back home faster that expected, but she will go straight to the office to give all the documents then come back home at night. Since, today is Friday, Minho asking all the girls plus the boys to have a nice family dinner and drink some soju at Bom's restaurant.

Hyorin decided to come, she need some air and she just want to spent more time with Chaerin. Need to know what happens after one year she left.

Why did she left Jiyong?

What makes her change her mind and marrying Dara?

So many question she need to ask, but thanks to their competition she did not have anytime to have fun because she need to keep up with Chaerin.

"Where is Mingkki? She turns twenty this year didn't she? I want to see her, its been five years I haven't see her."

"That long?" Seungri looks surprise.

"Well, I go to the States to chase a girl that absolutely not interested with me. Wasting time in there and then, I didn't go back to Seoul. Straight to Europe; French, Rome, Venice and Greek."

"What are you doing there noona?" Minho asking, curious.

"Having ." That answer making Seungri burst out his drink, Minho widen his eyes and Chaerin, busy with Dara.

"Are you for real???" Seungri sound a bit irritated and anxious.

"Yeah... tell Chaelin, did you have with Jiyong?"

"No." Chaerin answer blantantly.

"Who have your ity?" 

"Her." Chaerin answer in her low voice, blushing while pointing at Dara.

"Euh... I really want to hate you Dara, but I can't." Hyorin toast her glass to Dara's.

"Thank you... unnie." Dara smiling, a bit weird for her to call Hyorin as unnie, but she is Seungri's older sister and she is older than her.

"Ah.. sorry I got late, I just have to fix some arrangements at a birthday party." Bom walking to them and give Dara a hug.

Bom using her y dress and get a full attention from Seungri, Minho and Hyorin. Only Cheondung that did not show any interest to Bom.

"Damn girl... you have a fine and those legs... Oh my God!" Hyorin amaze by the beauty of Park Bom.

"I take it as a compliment, thank you. I'm Park Bom, and you're?"

"Lee Hyorin, you're gorgeous. Gay?" Hyorin asking without thinking.

"Yes, and happily married." Bom answer with a smile on her face.

"Oh my God... why are the good woman in the world is taken?? This is not gooodddd!" Hyorin drank her whiskey again. 

"I can feel you noona." Seungri drank his soju.

Minho, Bom, Chaerin, Dara and Cheondung cannot hold their laugh looking at Seungri and Hyorin. Like brother like sister, the way they drink and their love to alcohol are the same.

"Tell me, Park Bom... are you related to Dara? Both of you are damn gorgeous." 

"She's my cousin, are you sure start to drink that much? Its still eight."

"I've intention to hit on you, make you drunk and bring you home to my bed." Hyorin explains and stares at Bom closely.

"Such a player!" Bom shrieking.

"She's married Hyorin unnie..." Hyorin turn her head to see who the one call her unnie, unfamiliar yet familiar voice.

A girl with an average gesture, curvy body yet well built standing behind Hyorin. Her hair is long, she is grow up perfect, with a pretty eyes and sweet smile.

"Mi-Mingkki???!!!" Hyorin screaming with a very surprise expression on her face, she jump and hug Minzy whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter