Chapter 21: First Trimester

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was one month pregnant when they finally go to the hospital, Chaerin bring Dara to Busan straight after they went to hospital. They stay for two days in Busan, before going back to Seoul.

For the next two month, Chaerin already face half of Dara bizzare request; she want to eat steak at 02.00 am, force Chaerin to contact people in Lottee and bring the steak to her at 03.00 am. She wants to sleep with a red baloons, Chaerin fill their room with red baloons and end up with being shocked because the baloons start to explode every fifteen minutes. Dara want to drink a chilli sauce, a chilli sauce! Chaerin reject it and making Dara crying all night.

And the most magical request of all; Dara want to have breakfast in Singapore, having lunch in Hongkong and come back home in Seoul to have dinner.

"She's annoying right?" Minzy sit next do Chaerin when they are in the house, both of them looking at how Bom and Dara interact in the kitchen.

"She is." Chaering laughing, every single of Dara's request troubled her and sometimes make Chaerin frustated also.

But Chaerin never regrets any of it nor she reject any of Dara's request, except the impossible one; like want to drink chilli sauce or a shampoo.

Soon, Dara will reach her first trimester. Chaerin already prepare for Dara's examination, but Dara do not want to go because she is sad. Chaerin ask why, Dara do not want to answer, she is just sad.

"What? But-" In her frustation, Chaerin call her mother and explain the problem, which make Chaerin's mother laughing out loud.

"Be patience Chaerin, your wife is pregnant, she can be bothering as much as she can."

"But, I wanna take her to the doctor..."

"Persuade her, love her. She just need more attention."

"More attention?" Chaerin widen her eyes.

"Yes, more."

Chaerin hang the phone and return to Dara, looking at her sad face while she is staring the road and sometime caressing her belly, which starting to grow. Chaerin smiling, she is kneeling in front of Dara and hold her hands.

"Hi baby, let's go find some ice cream."

"I would love to, but I'll get fat." Dara is sulking, Chaerin is now know what makes her wife sad, she is worry about her body.

"Why?"

"I'll look like a walrus and you'll start to look another girl or man."

"I told you I don't fancy a woman right?"

"Yeah."

"You're the only woman I fancy, I marry with and I love with all my life. I'm willing to take a bullets for you, what makes you think I'm gonna go have somebody else if I have the most beautiful woman on earth and the one I love is pregnant with my child. Our child." Chaerin caressing Dara's belly.

"You're not gonna hate me? Even if I'm fat and annoying?"

"No, and you're totally annoying baby."

"What!" Dara pouting when she hear Chaerin call her annoying.

"You're and it's cute, but don't try to eat anything not edible again." Chaerin let Dara pinch her cheek and kiss her lips.

"Okay, let's go to hospital. But, I want an ice cream after that. Lots of it."

"I'll buy you the store if you want to." Chaerin stand up and hold Dara's hand, lead Dara to go to the car which already waiting in the lobby.

Cheondung smiling happily when Chaerin nod her head and ask him for a permission to take his sister away, he have no regrets nor any objections with his sister relationship with Chaerin. His sister is happy, and Chaerin can protect her very well, she is willing to take a bullets for Dara and it is not just a sweet words. 

Sooyoung and her two gossip friend is hiding, looking at the couple, fangirling over those two. They cannot stop to adore Chaerin and Dara, everything around them seems really romantic, clique, cheesy and cliche. Very cliche, they meet, they fall in love, the drama begin because the man Chaerin was with is not accepting being dump, they got together in secret marriage, getting shoot and being in a comatose, then Dara is pregnant.

"I think it's just a fate that bring them together. Fate from God." Sooyoung making a conclusion.

 

Hospital, First Trimester Examination

The First Trimester Screen is a new, optional noninvasive evaluation that combines a maternal blood screening test with an ultrasound evaluation of the baby to identify risk for specific chromosomal abnormalities, including Down Syndrome Trisomy-21 and Trisomy-18. Since Dara's pregnancy is coming from insemination, the risk for the baby is much more higher than the normal pregnancy. That is why Chaerin being extra carefull for Dara, she is the one who remembers all the doctor schedule and she is the one who will take Dara to all examination.

Down syndrome is a genetic condition caused by abnormal cell division in the egg, , or fertilized egg. This will results in an extra or irregular chromosome in some or all of the body's cells, causing varying levels of intellectual disability and physical problems for the baby. While trisomy 18 is  is a chromosomal disorder caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 18th chromosome. Children born with Edwards syndrome or known as trisomy 18 may have some or all of the following characteristics: kidney malformations, structural heart defects at birth; ventricular septal defect, atrial septal defect, patent ductus arteriosus, intestines protruding outside the body, esophageal atresia, intellectual disability, developmental delays, growth deficiency, feeding difficulties, breathing difficulties, and arthrogryposis or a muscle di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter