Chapter 6: Falling in Love

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara almost drop her tray of cakes when she saw Chaerin walk into the building with full black hair, she was look stunning, wild and beautiful with her gold blonde hair. And now she just look; awesome, y and...

...Dara loss for her words.

"Is that Lee Chaerin?" Cheondung ask when he saw a girl with long black hair, using shade walk in into the building with confident all over her.

She is glowing and look superb in it, she is smiling and drawing much more attention from girls now. Cheondung grab the tray from Dara's hand before she drop it on the floor, today they just made two of it and they cannot lose one of it because it is the favorite cake of the week.

Chaerin turn her head to look for Dara, she walk closer to Dara and stop in front of her.

"Can I have you for lunch today?"

"L-lunch?"

"Yes, lunch."

"Sure."

"I'll see you at eleven." Chaerin kiss Dara's cheek, show Dara her best smile and go to the lift.

"Is she..."

"...getting better at handling a girl." Minho answering, he just finishing Dara's sentences with smile on his face.

"Minho-ssi, something wrong with your sister?"

"That is the usual her, my old baby sister. Last night she just broke the engagement with Jiyong, she's serious about you noona. She just didn't know it yet."

"Dating a girl is too much for her."

"She never fancy a woman before."

"Yet she made all the woman fancy her, look at how the girls wooing over her."

"She said her new charm starting today is attracting girls. I don't know if she's serious or not."

"She what?"

"She told me her new charm, you better be carefull noona. Once she fall, she fall hard that kid. Don't break her like what Jiyong did to her."

"I'm not even her girlfriend."

"She will, trust me... she will."

"What is it that you want from me?"

"Can I have the famous rainbow citrus cake? I love it."

"For free?"

"I gave you informations, you should pay me Dara noona." Minho smiling, he put his arm on Dara's shoulder.

"Euh... this boy, get away from me."

"Yeay, cake." Minho following Dara inside the cake, now he found a new hobby; teasing his baby sister and get a free cake from Dara, business is good.

Not far away from the cafe, Seungri just arrives at the loby and he saw how Minho getting close to Dara. He feel a bit jealous, he think Minho is dating the daugther from his favorite restaurant; Park Shin Hye. But why did he is being lovey dovey with Dara? His confusion is not yet finish, then he saw Chaerin runs away from the lift to the cafe.

"Oppa! Don't hug her." Chaerin have a sulking face, Minho raise his eyebrow and look at Chaerin.

"I thought you go upstairs already."

"I was, but I was seeing you. So I decided to go back here."

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes." Chaerin turn her face away.

"Told you she's all yours, now where's my cake?" Minho push Dara to Chaerin.

Both Cheondung and Minho looking at Dara and Chaerin who is now acting like an idiot, they were like a teenager in love. That happens, until Seungri coming with a lot of question on his face.

"What is happening? What is both of you hiding from me? Yah! Hyung! Did you cheat on Dara noona? How about Shinhye?"

"Euh this boy, eat and talk!" Minho commanding, he is already sitting on the chair nicely and waiting Cheondung bring his cake.

"I'll made you some breakfast, you sit next to your brother." Dara kiss Chaerin cheeks and move to behind the bar.

Minho smiling, Chaerin start to being submissive when Dara is around. Not that submissive like when she is with Jiyong, but this one is a good one. Dara bring the best out of Chaerin, she now learn how to act on her own. Seungri sat in front of to Minho, Cheondung bring him a chocolate cake and Minho with rainbow citrus cakes, while Dara give Chaerin a french toast from rye bread with strawberries, bananas and peaches on top of it, with yoghurt and honey mix together. Dara even gave Chaerin a cup of coffee, she is just being a nice wife to Chaerin.

Act like a wife, and she enjoys it more than she thought.

"How come she get that fancy breakfast? This is not fair!" Seungri protesting, Minho just smiling.

"I don't sell it Seungri-ssi, I just made it only for Chae..." Dara smiling and stares at Chaerin.

"Thank you Dara..."

"Yah! How come you didn't call her with honorific! She's much more older than you Chaerin!" Seungri still protesting, Minho smile again.

"She didn't want me call her unnie... she want me to call her baby..." Chaerin explains, now Minho is laughing, so did Cheondung.

"Wait- what?" Seungri face turn into a silly expression, while Dara just turn her face around, because she is very happy and flusttered right now.

Minho cannot stop from smiling, so Chaerin can play nice and cute then attacking from the front also. He cannot be more proud as Chaerin's big brother, seeing Chaerin is now trying to make Dara all flusttered and lost her balance. Chaerin also do not afraid admitting that what she is for Dara and what is Dara for her in front of Seungri, that fact is telling Minho that Chaerin is already accepting who she love and who she wants in her life.

"Hyung, she- I- I mean- I'm not hearing it wrong right?" Seungri loss for words after he heard the word 'baby'.

"Nah. Cheondung, can I have your black coffee? Just put my coffee and Seungri's into my account, for Chaerin's... you can ask your sister." Minho gives his wink to Chaerin.

"Sure do hyung." Cheondung answering Minho and smiling happily to Dara.

Chaerin pull Dara's chair closer to her, something is wrong with her. Since she dyed her hair back to black, something inside her were changes. She can feel much more in control, confident and mature.

"Can I have more milk for my coffee.... baby?" Chaerin whispering on Dara ear with her y husky voice, she cannot stop the beat on her heart, she stares at Dara.

Waiting to get an answer.

"Sure." Dara answering with a kiss on her lips, the kiss is deep and long enough to make Seungri drop his coffee into his suit and making a stupid face.

"Oh my in' GOD!" Seungri shout in surprise, they were sat in the corner, so no one sees what happens between the two girls.

"I'm not cheating." Minho finally answer Seungri's first question and sip his coffee, calmly.

 

By the lunch time, some girls following Chaerin and ask her bluntly to get lunch together. They already heard that Chaerin broke the engagement off and since they do not see the engagement ring on Chaerin's finger anymore. Those actions make Chaerin overwhelmed, she try to keep smiling and answering all the answer.

"I can't, I have a lunch date today." Chaerin explains, the girls keep coming at her.

"With who? Don't you already broke off the engagement?"

"Who says that?"

"We heard news... Please have one time lunch with me miss Lee."

"I can't, I told you guys I have a lunch date today."

"You're lying."

"I am not." Chaerin getting out from the lift with six girls tailing her and still asking her to have lunch together, she saw Dara is waiting in front of the cafe.

Chaerin walk as fast as possible to Dara, still trying to answering that she is not lying and she have lunch date. Her lunch date is already waiting, standing beautiful with smile on her face.

"Hi Chae, these are your friends?"

"I told them I have a lunch date, they just didn't believe it." Chaerin grabbing Dara's hand, then put her arm on Dara's waist.

"Oh, I'm her date. Could you please excuse us?" Dara still smiling, Chaerin's cheek with her finger and make a gesture that she owns Chaerin.

"Ohhhh... why did it have to be you Dara unnie, we can't never win over you..." One girl shouting her frustation.

"This is not fair.. why it has to be Dara unnieeee... whyyy?" The other shouting another frustation and they starting to leave.

"Omo, how did you do that?" Chaerin asking Dara, impressed by the way Dara cast away all the girls.

"With this." Dara kiss Chaerin on the cheeks and pinch it, making Chaerin shut up and blushing.

"Come on, let's eat." Chaerin hold Dara's hand and drag her to the lobby.

"Let's have a lunch at Bommie's place." Dara's linking her fingers with Chaerin's.

"Okay."

Bom look surprise when she saw Chaerin walking together with Dara, holding hands. Minho and Seungri were there since ten o'clock, making Chaerin's face frown.

"Didn't you guys have any work to do?"

"We do, I'm having my break lunch. And waiting for my girl." Minho answering.

"Seungri oppa?"

"I'm here broken hearted and try to hit with Boomie noona." Bom is laughing when she heard that.

"I'm off limit boy, even if I'm straight, you're not my type." Bom caressing Seungri's jaw and wink at him.

"Wait- too many surprise today for me, don't give me any surprise more please." Seungri pleaded.

"Believe me, you don't wanna know." Bom is smirking.

 

 

They have a lunch date together, Chaerin is open to Dara. But Dara did know what is their relationship already. She know Chaerin already broke the engagement, but she did not make a move either.

Chaerin has not kiss her today, kiss on the lips. It means she still not ready.

And Dara already falling in love for Chaerin.

Now she sulking over her brother back, Cheondung let his sister using his back as a punching bag. He did not what to do since things like this is not his expertise, he can make a great coffee but lame at love things. 

"Dungie-ah... Is this how you felt when you're in love with Minseo?"

"Like what?"

"Hurt, happy, can't eat, can't sleep. I was having a huge crush before, and I thought it was a love. But it doesn't feel this way..."

"The happy, hurt perhaps is the same. But I was able to eat and sleep when I head over heel with Minseo. I even have her on my dreams."

"You're not helping."

"Why don't you try asking Minho hyung? He seems experienced at love matters, and he is Chaerin's brother. Even better."

"I can't, we can go bankrupt if I keep asking information for him."

"Oh yeah..." Cheondung agrees.

"What should I do? Ahhhhh... I need to go back to Busan for a while. Clear my head off and then think what should I do next."

"It is rare for you to run away. You usually didn't do the run away part."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter