Chapter 11: Family Register

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their parents is talk with each other for a while, before finally Chaerin and Dara were asking to sit in one couch. They were handed a bunch of paper to sign, a marriage register and legalization paper from the States, the family documents and such. Stating that after they sign every paper on it, Dara is one of the Lee's family. She have full will and power to be include and protected under the Lee's family. 

They do the signing process on Cheondung's house, it is now fully become Cheondung's since Dara is already move into Lee's family house.

"Okay, you can exchange the rings and kiss your wife now." The lawyer stated to Chaerin after they signed all the paper, Dara's family registration will be change and included into Lee's family registration, so did her ID card will be changed.

"Thank you baby..." Chaerin give Dara a hug and a kiss.

Chaerin can feel Dara is tense and nervous, the fact that she is now marrying one of the Lee's heir and having herself listed on their family is burned her down. She can stop being nervous when all the tension is around her now, do did Bom. But, Chaerin is always beside her; hug her, wrapping her hand around Dara's, patting Dara's back, kiss her and everything she can do to touch Dara.

When it is Bom and Minzy turns, everybody can see how nervous Bom is. Minzy hold her hand, and calm her down.

"You're with me... I'm here."

"Okay."

After the process is settled, they opening a champagne and Dakho still want to continue their conversation about 'how to get Bom pregnant with Minzy's baby'. Chaerin gives a heavy sigh, she already explain yesterday that they can use a way by In-Vitro Fertilisation or is the process of fertilization by manually combining an egg and in a laboratory dish.

"The usual IVF is can be done almost in every country, usually during our normal menstrual cycle we released one egg per month. But the odds of getting pregnant are better with more eggs and using fertility drugs increases the number of mature eggs that we released. So, we have to take a fertility drugs and get a hormone injections for twelve consecutive days, these will stimulate our ovaries to release a greater number of mature eggs than usual. Then the doctor will then remove the eggs from our ovaries, while we can use a donor. Of course in term of , we need to find quality with a very good health, brain, body and everything. Each mother have their own taste. Then the is then combined with the eggs in a dish and left to culture in an incubator. If any of those eggs have been fertilised, ready to being transferred back into our partner uterus. Any fertilised eggs will each have become a ball of cells called an embryo and only the heatlhiest embryos are chosen to be inserted to our partner uterus. Both of the mother will be under specialist surveillance, and Dara will have my baby. Because the eggs is mine, she will be the one who's carry the baby." Chaerin explains on details, everybody listening carefully since Chaerin sometimes using a very difficult terms of words.

"You mean is possible?" Dakho asking again.

"Of course, but it was only for the usual IVF. Lately British government already found a way to develop the IVF process, so the baby will have the DNA of both mothers." Chaerin explains as she is sipping her champagne.

"And how is it to be done?" Everybody asking out of curiosity, they know Chaerin is always love reading, but sometimes her knowledge is beyond belief.

"Three-parent babies, are potential human offspring that will have three genetic parents. I mean, the basic procedure is basically the same but because it is intended to prevent mitochondrial diseases including muscular dystrophy and some heart and liver conditions. The process is a bit different than the usual IVF, it is involves taking the nucleus of one egg and inserting it into the cytoplasm of another egg which has had its nucleus removed, but still contains mitochondrial DNA, and then fertilizing the hybrid egg with a . But, is still prohibited even though the UK and USA goverment try to make it legal, it is controversial because it would result in babies having DNA from three people."

"Do you mean yours and Dara's will be combined?" Minho try to get a simple explanation.

"Exactly, then the rest just like the normal IVF. But, I don't know if its legal yet. They said it will be legal at 2014, but I haven't heard about it yet."

"How did you manage to know all this Chae?" Dara is amaze by the way Chaerin explains and the knowledge on her head, since she is the one who is been gay but she never pays any attention of how two woman can make a babies.

"I read."

"Which way did you prefer Chaerin?" Her father ask.

"Do you want me to get Dara pregnant?" Chaerin is smiling, having Dara pregnant with her baby sound amusing for her.

"Of course! The point of both of you getting married is also have a babies together!"

"Correct!" Dakho agreeing with Jungsu.

"I prefer the usual one, because I think, they only let the three-parents babies processing if there is a significant risk of disability or serious illness considering the baby condition. If both of me and Dara didn't have any serious illness and perfectly healthy, I'd rather use the usual one. And then, for our second baby, I'll be the one who will carry her baby." Chaerin explains, in happiness.

"Oh, that is make sense. Since Dara is older, so, she will take the process first. And when did you have a plan to carry Dara's baby?"

"Before Dara reach forty, at my twenty seven maybe."

"Why?"

"Because I'm in the perfect condition as a woman, and the baby will be born genius." Chaerin explain with a smirking expression on her face.

"She is really already think of everything!" Bom is shrieking, amused by the way Chaerin thinking and plans everything.

Dara is speechless, she cannot describe everything that happen today; the marriage, the family register and the babies talk. She still cannot believe that she is now legally wedded to Chaerin, she stares at the charming and y girl with black hair who is sit next to her, she give a peck on her cheeks and walks away to the kitchen.

Confuse and startled by Dara action, Chaerin chasing Dara into the kitchen only to found Dara is sobbing in front of the washbin. 

"What happens baby?" Chaerin hurried to hug her wife, kiss her nape.

"Nothing, I just... have too much happiness."

"What is it?"

"You, us, this marriage, our family, babies... last but not least; Jiyong."

"Jiyong is the least problem we should be worry about." Chaerin speak to Dara while she is still hugging Dara from behind.

"What is the first problem?"

"Our first night."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter