Chapter 18: Please

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The doctor informing thag Chaerin will need a lot of blood transfusion, one bullet went through her stomach and one is hit her lower stomach. Seungri, Minho, Hyorin and Minzy's blood are compatible with Chaerin since they share the same genetic codes. 

Bom and Cheondung also have compatible blood type with Chaerin, but not Dara, she was rejected and the hospital people told her that she is not compatible. Bom and Cheondung's blood will be taken if they need more.

Chaerin's parents is now on their way to Seoul, while Minho and Hyorin already closing down all the business with the Kwon's completely as soon as they know who is the shooter is.

Kwong Jiyong, 26 years old, drunk and under the influence of the drugs called; 'krokodil'. His body system were ruined, and some of his body part start to show some of the effect of the krokodil drugs.

Desomorphine (dihydrodesoxymorphine, Permonid, street name krokodil) is a derivative of morphine with powerful, fast-acting opioid effects, such as sedation an analgesia. This krokodil drugs typically has large amounts of toxic substances due to it being "cooked" and used without any significant effort to remove the by products and leftovers from synthesis. Injecting any such mixture can cause serious damage of the skin, blood vessels, bone and muscles, sometimes requiring limb amputation in long-term users.

It is also called by flesh eating drugs.

When the police hold him for custody, all he murmured was;

"If I can have her, nobody can." All the time.

Hyorin was so mad when she knew Jiyong is the one who shoot Chaerin, if Minho did not stop her from ruining Jiyong. Perhaps he and his family are already done for good.

"Don't touch his family, this bastard still need someone  to teach him not to ne stupid."

"Fine, as you wish. But, if something happen with Chaerin and make Dara a widow.... Minho.. I'll destroy Jiyong too the roots."

The doctor came out from the operation room after eight hours inside and try to save Chaerin.

"The partner of Mrs. Lee?" He is aware that Chaerin is already married with someone, and that someone is a woman.

"Yes." Dara standing up and walk to the doctor, she look tired and worried.

"From now on and for the next twelve hours will be her critical conditions, if she can fight, she'll wake up. And perhaps your voice will help to stimulate her brain. And..."

"What?" Dara hesistate to hear what is the doctor going to say next.

"We can't save her uterus, but we manage to save some of her eggs. And from I heard, Mrs. Lee also already save her eggs before. But, she can't have a babies from herself."

Suddenly Dara can feel all the world around her is crumbling down, she can heard Chaerin's voice about her plan to get pregnant when she is twenty seven and having a genius baby.

It is now vanish.

"She can't get pregnant?"

"She can't, I'm so sorry but we've tried a lot to save her uterus. But it was badly injured, and we force it. The choice will between her life or uterus. So, we decided to cut it off and save the eggs. Because, you still can have her baby Mrs. Park. And she's living with one healthy kidney, you need to watch her food and whatever she is consumed." 

"One kidney and no uterus. God, why are You doing this to Chaerin?" Dara try to hold her tears, Hyorin and Minho look very angry when they heard that.

"We're so sorry Mrs. Park."

"Can I see her?" 

"Yes, here."

An oxygen mask still on Chaerin's face, she look like she is sleeping quitely. But, Dara can see the bandages and all the hose on her lover's body. Her urin color is still mixed with blood and her heart rate still up and down.

"Baby Rin..." Dara finally crack down and crying in front of Chaerin's body.

"Open your eyes please..." But no one answer, no Chaerin's voice, only the sounds of dripping IV and Chaerin's life support tools.

Loving someone can be this hurt, Dara tought to herself. All of her memories of their first meeting is now come back to her head. When the first time she is aware of Chaerin's figure, then the first time she dare to kiss Chaerin or the first time she make love with Chaerin.

The time they spent together, when she is hurt because Chaerin's hot and cold action before Chaerin finally choose to be with her. And so many things that happens between her and Chaerin.

"I love her so much, so much I'm willing to change my life for her. Please... let her come back to me. To us." Dara plead to the doctor with her teary eyes.

"Talk to her. We had tried our best, let's hope she is a survivor."

"She's strong and stubborn. She'll live and come back to me."

"Then she will." 

 

Chaerin still not waking up after twenty seven hours, her parents is now already with them. Bom and Minzy are going back home to take some rest, so did Minho and Hyorin. Seungri is now with them.

Jiyong is still went to trial for Chaerin's attempted murder, Minho did not want things to go to waste and sue him for Chaerin's attempted . All the proof he provide it to their lawyer, including the testimony from the witness, the security camera when Chaerin run away from his car with a torn dress and the dress itself.

Jiyong is now face to face with his bestfriend; Seunghyun. 

Seunghyun nod his head to Jiyong and say sorry, he already told Jiyong it is not good to mess with the Lee's family. But, he is now shoot one of their heir and make her in comatose condition. Plus, Minho also open the attempted case for Jiyong. With all the proof,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter