Chapter 4: Good Morning

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara seen a couple of bruises on Chaerin's body, mostly hickeys. She open Chaerin's shirt and start to kiss all the place where Jiyong touch Chaerin, gently. She is admiring the figure of Chaerin's body, her abs, the full round , the line of her waist...

...everything of Chaerin amaze her.

But Dara did not do anything else but to kiss in every place Jiyong touch Chaerin, every kiss she lands on Chaerin's, Dara can hear Chaerin gasping. This is the first time she really want someone so bad and hold herself not to touch too far. 

Chaerin's nape.

Chaerin's neck.

Chaerin's abs.

Chaerin's arms.

Chaerin's .

Chaerin's thighs.

And Chaerin's lips.

She touch it all gently, make sure the younger girl did not feel disgust about the touch and accept her fully. And Chaerin accepting all of it, all of Dara touch.

"You'll be okay baby Rin..." Dara kiss Chaerin forehead, hug her tight and pull the blanket to cover their body.

"Don't leave me tonight."

"I won't, stop crying, I'm here."

"Dara unnie..." Chaerin find Dara's lip and kiss her deep, slip her tongue into Dara's mouth, melting by the taste of Dara's mix with hers.

"I'm not your unnie..."

"..."

Dara try to woke up Chaerin early in the morning, she need to go back home and change her clothes and prepare for today cakes. Time shows at 04.00 am, Chaerin wake up with red eyes and stares Dara with confusion all over her face.

"I need to go prepare for the cafe, will you be okay if I leave?"

"No."

"Do you want to come to my house?"

"Okay."

"Do you have any work today?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so let's prepare for your work suit, then we will go to my house. You can sleep on the way to my house, do you have any car?"

"I do, but I can't drive. And my driver isn't awake yet at this hour."

"I can, could you let me drive your car?"

"Okay."

"Good, I'll help you prepare."

They take fifteen minutes to prepare for Chaerin's suit, Dara still look at the bruises on Chaerin's body. She feel upset towards Jiyong, and mad at him. Jiyong is stubborn and he always get what he wants, no matter how sweet his face is, he still a big player back then. And an on top of that, good thing he found Chaerin to make him a better man. 

"But then he did this?!" Dara shouts in her head, cannot accept whatever Jiyong's reason to do something horrible to Chaerin.

"Are you done?"

"Yes."

"Come." Dara held Chaerin, grab the car key and told Chaerin to lead the way to her car.

"Here."

Chaerin fall asleep on the way to Dara's house, the trip only took fifteen minutes and Chaerin already close her eyes by the time she sit and hold her Rilakkuma bear. Dara cannot stop smiling when she know Chaerin decided to bring her Rilakkuma with them, looking at Chaerin cute face, she do not have the heart to rejects the bear coming with them.

"Hey baby, come wake up. Let's continue to sleep at my room."

"Okay..."

"You're bigger than me, I can't carry you..." Dara chuckles and Chaerin smiles.

"Hug him." Chaerin gave Dara her Rilakkuma and get her things from inside the car, the bear have the smells of Chaerin's, her fragrance were glued to the bear.

"He smells nice, I love him." Dara hug the Rilakkuma and try to understand Chaerin's expression when she say those words.

"He smells like me, because I hug him all night." Chaerin face flush.

"I'm jealous."

"Can I go sleep again?" Chaerin did not giving any reponse to Dara's statement.

"Let's go to my room." Dara hold Chaerin's hand and lead Chaerin to her bedroom.

Dara turn on the air conditioner and let Chaerin lie down on her bed, Chaerin roll her body on Dara's bed. It smells like vanilla, same like Dara. She peek from her Rilakkuma and stares at Dara.

"Your bed smells nice, I love sleeping in here." Dara try to keep her smile, her heart just skip a beat when she heard Chaerin says that.

"It smells like me, because I sleep on it every night." Dara replies with the exact words Chaerin have it for her before.

"Can I sleep here all night?" Dara gulping, that is not the answer she is expecting.

"Sleep first now baby Rin, I'll be on my kitchen. I'll wake you up at eight and we are going to have breakfast together."

"Okay."

Chaerin exhales her breath when finally Dara goes out from her room, she cannot believe it she just flirting with Dara. She hug her Rilakkuma and push her face into it. While Dara gulping and exhaling when she is finally out from her room, knowing Chaerin return her flirting style. She shook her head and start making a cakes.

"Not good... not good...." 

"What not good?" Cheondung suddenly appears and made Dara shocked.

"Yah! That is never a good thing surprising your noona like that!"

"I'm sorry noona..." Cheondung showing his naughty smile, his girlfriend showing up behind him.

"Hello Minseo, sleep well?" Dara put a smirk expression.

"Good morning Dara unnie..." She nod at Dara and having her face blushing red.

Lee Min Seo is Cheondung girlfriend since they were in high school, Min Seo is two years younger than Cheondung. And she is taking a cooking class because she was really admiring Dara's cakes, she also being a regular helper at the cafe when she do not go to her school. Baker school.

"Where were you last night noona?"

"Chaerin's"

"Wait- you slept with her?"

"I don't. Is it only you think about Dungie?" Dara hit Cheondung's head with her spatula.

"No, but-"

"Shut up and help me arrange this! And be quiet, Chaerin still sleeping."

"You-" Cheondung start to shut up when he saw Dara stares at him with serious look.

Cheondung still put a cakes into their car when Chaerin walks out from Dara's room, she is using short and oversized t-shirt, she did not use any make up and still look gorgeous. He is amaze by the charisma Chaerin's have, even Minseo captivated by Chaerin figure.

"Is she-"

"I don't know."

"This is the first time unnie brought someone into the house."

"And the first time she have someone this gorgeous. Oh wait, Hyuna is gorgeous also, Hyorin too." Cheondung try to remember a few of his sister exes.

"In short, your sister taste is flawless didn't she?"

"Yeah..."

"Who is she? She is the first one that landed on your sister bed."

"Chaerin, Lee Chaerin. She's the Vice President of Lee Entertainment and Multimedia."

"Wow, that company is huge."

"It is."

"Can we say hello?"

"Of course, let's do that." Cheondung close the car door and walk inside the house to get the rest of the cakes and greet Chaerin.

Chaerin look surprise when she saw Cheondung walk in, her face turn pale, she look hesitate and confuse. Dara walk to her and let Chaerin hug her, Chaerin looks terrified when she saw Cheondung, Dara make a code for Cheondung to stop.

"Baby Rin, he's my brother. He just have to get a few boxes of cakes, and leave. Okay? And that is Minseo, his girlfriend." Chaerin nod but did not saying anything else.

"I'm sorry, I'm just having a problem last night and feel a bit sluggish." Chaerin explains, she manage to get her composure back and smile at Cheondung, she even nod at him.

"Oh, its okay. Do you want some coffee? I can make it for you or at least prepare the beans." Cheondung offer himself.

"Could you prepare the beans? I still wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter