Chapter 5: Apart

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A box contain with Chaerin's bag and her phone were sent to her office, Jiyong sent a courier to sent her things. That thing make Chaerin very upset, not that Jiyong tried to her, he also did not have any guts to see her and apologize. He sent some random man to sent her things instead, she feel really betrayed by Jiyong.

They were first met when Jiyong visit America four years ago, he just visiting his aunt and have a family vacation. They accidentaly met and Jiyong took a fancy of Chaerin, he start to get close to her. They have the same vision and ambition, he is funny and polite, Chaerin loves the way he tell his jokes and it is not just a chessy jokes. He is a man of his words, once he says it, Jiyong will stick to it.

When Jiyong back to Seoul, he keep contacting Chaerin and then having a frequent visit to New Haven, Connecticut just to see Chaerin. His smiles began to fill Chaerin's life, the way he talks, the way he singing and sometimes he is even dancing for Chaerin. A year later, Chaerin agree to his girlfriend, she did not see any harm of being Jiyong's girlfriend.

She know Jiyong have a lot of ex girlfriend, his lifestyle, but she decided not to be bothered by it and listen to Jiyong. He promise to be a better man for Chaerin, he even kneel down when he ask Chaerin to his girlfriend. Chaerin was touched and agreed, she loves Jiyong. And she think they will be happy together, a perfect couple.

They are perfect together.

When they finally decided to get engaged, Jiyong start to show his demanding side. He always asking for more than kissing, he wants to have . But Chaerin cannot give what Jiyong want, because deep down in her heart, she is not sure if Jiyong can keep his promise of staying faithfull. So she insisted of having the after their marriage.

"If you cheats with me now, you have nothing to lose. But, if you cheats after we get married, it is God that you cheats on. You promise Him that you will stay faithfull to me as your wife, so, it is not me that you cheats with. But it is God. I want you to have that responsibility after we get married." Chaerin often says that to Jiyong, and that words always makes Jiyong shut his mouth.

The kissing keep increasing when Chaerin finally move to Seoul, it is like Jiyong try to broke down Chaerin's wall and have it the way he wants. Chaerin soften by giving Jiyong more touch to her body, but he still did not get into the best part. Because Chaerin want it after they get married, and now...

...this is what she gets?

Minho walk into Chaerin's office by the time Chaerin look inside the box with her disappointed expression, she took her bag out from the box and find her phone also.

"What is it baby girl?"

"He sent me this."

"Jiyong? That bastard."

"Why didn't he show up? Or say sorry? Apologize? Just show up would be nice. He... he treat me like a trash." Chaerin exhaling and drop her body on her chair.

"Chaerin, don't let him get into you again."

"I know, at this point I won't. But, our three years together seems nothing for him. He molested me just because I broke down, once and he run away from it. He broke down a lot oppa... Whenever the case go wrong, or he lost at the court, he broke down and hurt me by the way he's act. I didn't leave him, I know he need a woman like me to bring the best out of him. But... this... I don't deserve any of this."

"You never deserve of what he did to you Chaerin, he never treat you as his equal partner. He treat you like a trophy."

"A worldwide trophy, I'm beautiful, y, smart, hot, rich, a perfect partner for him. Didn't I?"

"Sadly yes, you're dear..."

"I was there with him the entire time when he break down, when his brain is scattered around because of his job. I know he's screwing around sometimes, but then he back to me. Sweet, charming and gentle, I thought he is the perfect man."

"Did you love him?"

"I do oppa, I do love him."

"Did your heart beating fast when the first time he kiss you?"

"No, it just happens."

"Did you jealous when he near to some beautiful girl? And when you know he's sleeping with her?"

"Its not jealous, I was mad but I'm not jealous. Because he came back to me and I know he need me."

"Your love is equal to motherly love Chaerin, you didn't see him as a partner. You see him as a family than need help."

"He's sweet and charming, I love his smile."

"When he touch you, did you feel anything?"

"Like what?" Chaerin answer with confussion, Minho scratching his hair.

"Listen to me Chaerin... Did you feel... wet, down there?" Minho asking in serious face, making Chaerin blushing and push her brother away.

"Of course I don't have that kind of thing! That will happen when we are married right?"

"...." Minho laid down to the chair and exhaling, he want to hug his sister right because she is totally cute and innoncence, he also thank to God because it means Chaerin never had with Jiyong.

"Right?" Minho cannot stop from laughing.

"Listen to me Lee Chaerin... that thing... will happen... if we kissed someone we love so much. That's all I can say."

"Huh?"

"Now go back to work baby sis, I'm bringing you a lot of new clients." Minho walks away from Chaerin's office room, leaving her dumbfounded.

Outside Chaerin's office, Minho meet with Seungri on his way to his room. He grab Seungri's collar and wrap his arm around Seungri's shoulder.

"Listen to me brother..."

"What?"

"If Chaerin asking anything to you... anything... don't answer it. Understand?"

"Y-yes."

"Repeat after me."

"If Chaerin asking anything to me, anything.. I don't have to answer it."

"Good. Keep that in your mind or I'll kick your ."

"Understood hyung." Seungri nod to Minho, he did not understand what his mean but he did not want to break it also, Minho is the worst enemy on earth.

 

When Minho kidnapped Chaerin for a lunch without Seungri again, he bring Chaerin to some private restaurant he found a couple weeks ago. He choose to sat beside Chaerin and take a deep look at his baby sister.

"What? What did you up to?"

"Dye your hair back to black."

"Why?"

"Just do it, I wanna see my old baby Chaerin."

"I love this color."

"You'll love black even more. Trust me."

"Okay... what else?"

"Do you love Dara?" Chaerin choking and burst her drink.

"I don't know."

"Did your heart beat fast when she kissed you?"

"The truth, yes. I thought I'm gonna die for it."

"Good, still have any appetite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter