Chapter 3: Aware

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Dara kissed Chaerin at Jiyong parent's house, now Chaerin have a new habit; finding Dara with her eyes, just to make sure she sees her and then go to her office. When she need to go outside for lunch, or when Jiyong ask her to have lunch together, or when she going home, all she want to see is Dara. She always find Dara with her eyes, but she cannot explains of what happens within her head.

Now kissing Jiyong is different, Chaerin did not enjoying Jiyong's rough kiss and how did Jiyong touch her body. Even when Jiyong tell her that he loves Chaerin so much then kiss her passionately, the taste is not the same. Jiyong's mouth taste like a menthol and slight tobacco, while Dara...

... her kiss is addictive.

Like her cake.

Cheondung look at her sister, he is sorting a coffee bean while he is noticing something with her sister lately. Dara is now have a new hobby; looking at Chaerin with her eyes, just to make sure she sees her everyday. When Chaerin is arrives at the lobby, when she stand in front of the lift, when she walks out from it, all Dara want to see is Chaerin. And she always can find Chaerin with her eyes, she is not usually did something like this and waste her time with someone who did not understand what she wants, worst: straight.

"You don't have any girl chasing you this month."

"What are you talking?" Dara wiping the table and putting the flower.

"Noona... you usually have two or three date in a month, they showed up at the cafe. This month... you have none."

"I'm not like that." Dara denying Cheondung's statement.

"You are..." Cheondung walking closer to his sister, looking Dara on the eyes.

"What?" Dara step back, push her brother face with her palm.

"You are in love."

"Yah! Do you want me to kiss you right here in front of the customer?" Dara knew that Cheondung did not really like when Dara spoiling him in front of the customer.

"Go ahead kiss me, I'm your beloved brother and you're in trouble noona."

"Yah! Go back to work!"

"Euh.. this noona, don't break your heart. I hate to see you crying, your cakes become bitter and sour."

"I know!" Dara pushing her brother to go away from her, feeling her face is now hot like a boiled water.

Cheondung continuing his working of sorting the coffee beans when he saw Chaerin walking from the lift, her usual lunch with the boyfriend. But then she stop and look at their cafe for a moment, automatically Cheondung try to find his sister and get to see Dara also looking at Chaerin. Their eyes meet, there are no words between them. They just stares to each other, no smiles, no body gestures, nothing. But something between them happens to be much more larger than just a words or smiles.

The air between them is stop.

Cheondung almost swear to himself that he saw love between his sister and Chaerin, a love that cannot be explains. Even he and his girlfriend did not have the atmosphere like what happen between Dara and Chaerin.

"Oh my God... they both in love with each other." Cheondung watch them in an awe.

"Dara!"

"Baby!" The voice of two girls broke the air between Dara and Chaerin, bring Cheondung back to the real world also.

"What?" Dara turn around to see who is dare to disturb her.

Dara see two girl behind her, one with a tall gesture and boyish face, she is quite handsome with a cute expression. The other one with a very y dress, pretty face with a few acnes on her face. Dara bite her lips, she was dating both of them last month.

"Ups." That is the only word she can say.

"Please tell us which one you choose!"

"Choose what?"

"To be yours."

"But, I called it quit last month." Dara continuing arrangin the table with flowers.

"No, you didn't. You just stop seeing us, then stop talking to us." The boyish one argue.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not usually forgetfull. Could you forgive me?" Dara talk with a sweet tone to the girls in front of her, Cheondung only see his sister with smirk on his face.

"We can never be mad at you Dara."

"And please forget me." Dara pleaded, now she see the face of the two girls change.

"What we have is not done yet!" The boyish one saying her disagreement.

"Just give us a closure, which one?"

"I can't. I don't have the answer for both of you. I'm sorry. And its been a month since I'm seeing any of you." Cheondung nod, so it is true that his sister did not do anything else beside staring at Chaerin for the whole month.

"I love you! I'll do anything for you baby!" The boyish one pleaded, she held Dara's hand and look at Dara's eyes with her teary eyes.

"I love you Dara, I'll do anything to make it up for you... Give us a closure." The girlish type try to hug Dara.

Dara smile and bite her lower lips, she is happy hearing those sweet words. Usually she will open her arms, pick one and date the other one for the next day. But, today she just do not want to do any of it anymore.

"I can't, I don't love both of you. Any of you. I'm sorry, I can't."

Chaerin decided to leave Jiyong's car when she saw two girls are walking towards Dara and they touch Dara, her legs move by itself to walk closer to Dara. She even did not explain anything to Jiyong, just turn away and walks.

Dara thinking of making the two girls leaving as soon as possible, before their customer start to walking away because seeing the drama between Dara and the two girls. Until...

"Dara..." That husky voice can kill Dara anytime soon!

Dara turn around and seeing Chaerin behind her, in person.

"I want your macchiato..." She tell Dara while held Dara's hand, Cheondung smile.

"Now this is getting good." He speaks to himself and smile.

"Oh my God, of course baby Rin." Dara automatically hug Chaerin and kiss her cheek, she is so happy right now and did not care about the other girls.

Cheondung cannot believe what he just hear, his sister just call Chaerin with 'baby Rin'? Dara never do that with anyone before, she never call anyone baby, beside him. And he can see how Chaerin's face turn bright red after hearing that, Chaerin just leave her boyfriend outside the lobby with his expensive car.

"Wait here." Dara whispering to Chaerin's right ear and make her sit in the bar chair.

Chaerin sit on the chair with nervousness, she cannot understand why did she walk to Dara on the first place and leave Jiyong alone? He must be very angry after this. The boyish one walk closer to Chaerin with her angry face.

"You cross the line girl, you should wait."

"I don't know you, don't talk to me." Chaerin answer with her cold tone.

"You! Don't act like you don't know! You crossed the line!"

"..."

"This girl-" The girly one stop the boyish one from doing anything to Chaerin, and beside Chaerin also make her intrigue.

A beautiful golden blonde girl, quiet, expensive, with cold stare and beautiful eyes. She is so stunning even when she just sit and did not talk, no wonder Dara did not pay any attention to them.

"I'm sorry for her childis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter