Chapter 7: Passion

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How could you drive me nuts like this?" Chaerin look at Dara's eyes, her hair gently and ignoring everything than happens behind her.

"I can ask you the same thing, I don't waste my time screwing around with some straight girl and you just came, broket my whole principal."

"You, in the other hand. Put me in the danger, making me stupid."

"I'm s- I love you Chae... I couldn't help it. My heart is beating fast, screaming your name."

"And mine is dying to have you..." Chaerin can feel the sweet lips with vanilla flavor is touch hers again.

Feeling the soft lips press again her lips gently, Chaerin open and let her slip her tongue inside. Tickling her sense and seducing , Chaerin let her tongue tangled with Dara as she give Dara more passion.

Something happen in her body, something she did not know. Her lower body seems excited and funny, but she felt really good with Dara on hers. Then Chaerin part her lips only to see what is on the mind of her older lover.

Dara eyes tell her everything, because it is now look at her with love, passion, lust and the huge urge to have...

.... 

The same thing Jiyong have for her, but Dara did not do anything beside kiss her. Dara's hand is not trying to touch her and drag her into the idea of having . She just kiss Chaerin and embracing her on her petit body, loving her and protecting Chaerin.

"What? What are you thinking?"

"You." Chaerin answer, with her husky voice which make Dara's flutter and her knees is weaken.

"How can you be so y and adorable at the same time?" Dara pulling Chaerin closer and put one kiss on her lips.

"Ask my mother." Chaerin giggling and give a lot of little kiss on Dara's cheeks, she loves the sensation of having her lips on Dara's skin.

"Chaerin unnie?" Chaerin were dragging back into the earth when she heard Minzy's deep voice, she forgot she have Minzy with her tonight.

Chaerin turn her back around only to see Minzy is hugged by Bom, her eyes is widened. Since when did she met Bom and since when did Bom lay her hands on Minzy? 

"Mingkki?"

"Wow, why don't you introduce her to me and I will introduce you mine?"

"Mine? She just said mine???" Chaerin looking at Dara hopelessly, Dara chuckles and strecthed her hand to Minzy.

"Sandara Park, hers." Dara introduce herself as Chaerin's.

"Gong Minzy, Chaerin's unnie cousin and..."

"You said you're mine, right?" Bom protesting when she hear Minzy thinking about her.

"Bommie unnie... she- how-" Chaerin lost for words, making Minzy surprised.

"You both know each other?"

"They're cousin like us." Chaerin cover her face with her palm and decided to hug Dara, put her face on her neck.

"Oh... Don't get me wrong unnie, I like her so much and I'm comfortable with her." Minzy explains.

"How do I explains this to your mother... and where is that silly brother of mine?"

"Minho is here?" The Park sister shouting in unison.

"But gone missing...."

Chaerin just finish her word when a girl with golden hair, short, cute face and boyish figure approaching them. She is smiling while greeted Chaerin, her name is Amber and she is Bom's best friend and tonight is her birthday party.

"As I expected, you girls always keep the best for yourself." She is smirking while looking at how Dara hugging Chaerin and Bom embracing Minzy.

"You better watch out girls... What you have on your hands is the most famous Park Sister... and tonite... I think they're getting serious. Oh my, I bet you guys are so good, making the Park Sister attached to you like this." She is grinning.

"Yah! Why don't you spend your time greets your other guests and leave us alone?"

"Euh... this unnie always lost her temper everytime its about the things she likes." Amber screening Minzy and Chaerin from head to toe.

"Stop staring Amber... she's off limit."

"What a fine lady you have her Dara unnie..."

"Yah! Are you nuts?" Bom yelling to her, protecting Minzy from Amber's hand.

She know how famous Amber with her handsome face, she is gorgeous and girls love her. But, Bom is now thinking that Amber find a match within Chaerin. Because Chaerin's figure right now can easily make all the girls in this room dying over her.

The stares, the black hair, the beauty of her face, her stern look and fierce eyes. She is really ready to kill the night and attracting girls. Bom cannot help but chuckles, Minho is right; Chaerin now is having a new charm and it works.

"You- are attractive girl." Amber says that words to Chaerin and get a full smirk from Chaerin.

"Yes, pretty girl loves me." Chaerin answer as she pointed herself to Dara, the pretty girl and Chaerin is right.

Dara is always the pretty one, the beautiful one, the face of innonence and everybody loves her. While Bom is the y one, the hot one, the one that hard to denied and everybody wants her. 

In short, almost everyone is under the Park's sister mercy. Minzy is laughing hard when she heard Amber explanation.

"She's hot and y, but she's cute like a child." Minzy explains and made Bom look at her with the surprise face.

"What did you just said baby Minji?"

"I said you're like a child, your laugh is cute, the way you dance, and the way you stares... y but cute." Minzy explains.

"Can I have her Chaerin? I love her." Bom asking with a please face.

"She was told me that you're hers." Chaerin pinch her nose, Amber is laughing hard.

She is happy knowing the Park Sister finally found their match, now its her time to have the girls. She grins as she is excuse herself from the group to find the girls.

"Can we leave and eat something? I don't really like place like this." Chaerin pleaded to Dara and she is really hungry right now.

"Okay, lemme tell the waiter about the cakes and we're good to go. And by the way, what are you doing here anyway?"

"Oppa bring me here just to make sure did I really gay or just fall in love with you."

"And?"

"I just fall in love with you, none of this girls catch my eyes. I'm not a lesbian."

"Your girlfriend is." Dara answer and both of them is laughing.

"And Minji? What are you doing here?" Bom asking.

"I'm tagging along." She answer with a cute happy face, the same girl that make almost burn the dance floor with her move and made Bom get a heart attack.

"Don't-"

"Don't what?"

"Don't come here again without me around. Understood?" Bom is commanding, in her serious note but still her face cannot be more serious than her tone.

"Understood." Minzy bowing and smiling.

"Same thing goes to you Chae." Dara made her point.

"Euh... this two ahjumma ordering us around Mingkki." Chaerin put a grin on her face and wrap her arm on Minzy's neck.

"But, I think we will have a great time with this ahjumma." Minzy saying her opinion and smiling at Bom.

"Yah! These girls." The Park sister is shouting towards their lovely younger...

... lover.

 

It turns out Minho is outside, eating at some ramyun shop with his girlfriend. He only spent ten minutes inside then grabbing his girlfriend out of the club. Afraid of someone might stole his girlfriend.

He is smiling when he saw Dara and Chaerin, he know already that Chaerin will find Dara inside, Cheondung already told him before. But, he even more surprise when he saw Bom is clings to Minzy.

"Noona? And Minzy?" He dropped his jaw.

"Minzy you swing that way too?" He asked Minzy with his blank expression, knowing Minzy so comfortable with Bom telling him that Minzy did not have any objection like what Chaerin's have all these days.

"Told you I'm open minded."

"By the way, the ramyun looks good. Can we go and eats?" Bom asking, Dara already know.

The only thing that can stop Park Bom from flirting and kissing is eating.

"Sure, Chaerin is hungry as well."

Shinhye look at the four gorgeous woman, with such sophisticated aura in front of them. One is her boyfriend sister, one is the cousin, one is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter