Chapter 1: Cafe Grun

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who is she? I never seen her before."

"I think she is the new Vice President."

"How did you know?"

"I heard some of our customer talk about her."

"Oh wow." 

She look at the girl with golden her, expensive pack from head to toe, that thin lip with a y mole on the corner of her right lip, her perfect nose and her fierce gesture. Not to mention she have the cold and beautiful eyes, it is tempting and hot.

"Noona! Where are you?"

"Greeting her."

So, the woman with brown hair walk towards the girl with the gold blonde hair, she have a bag of cookies in her hand and a perfect smile on her face.

"Hi." Greeted the woman with the brown hair.

"Hi." The girl with gold blonde hair answered.

"A cookies for you, that cafe over there is mine." She pointed a cafe with rustic theme in the corner of the building.

"Oh, okay. Thank you."

"I am Sandara Park."

"Lee Chaerin, thank you for the cookies. I need to go upstairs."

"Okay, come to my cafe if you have time." But the girl with the gold blonde hair did not answer, only smile.

Sandara waiting for the girl name Chaerin get inside the lift, she waited and when the lift's door almost close she gave a wink and make sure Chaerin sees it.

"What the-" Chaerin startled when she look at the woman with brown hair winked at her.

Chaerin still in an awe when she finally get into her company floor, holding a cute package of cookies she reminding the face of the woman who gave it to her. She have a petit body, her smile is warm like a sunrise, the eyes were stares at her with a y stares, she is beautiful and something about her made Chaerin intrigue.

"Chaerin!" Someone bump into her and hug her from behind.

"What?" It was Lee Seungri, her cousin, currently a Finance Director at the Company.

"You know Dara!"

"Euh who?"

"Sandara Park!"

"Oh, that beautiful girl."

"Yes! That beautiful girl! You know her right? Introduce her to me!"

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I'm your cousin!"

"Not interested." Chaerin walks into her room and tell her secretary to make a resume of her today schedule.

"Oh come on... almost every man in this building longing for her! She is hot, very beautiful, very nice, she's kind and her smile is sooooo... beautiful."

"Go get her by yourself oppa." She sounds irritated.

"She is your friend!"

"She is not."

"But, this is the first time I saw her give something to someone." Chaerin surprise when she hear that, a tiny feeling slip into her heart and made her smile.

"This cookies?"

"Yes, can I ate it?"

"Have one and stop bothering me."

"Euh.. this miss Vice President is so freakin' cocky."

"Euh.. this mister Finance Director is so in' annoying." They both laugh together and Chaerin let Seungri open the cookies package.

Chaerin just finished her International Master Degree from Yale university a year ago, she work at the family company in the States and manage to reach the top score. Her parents sent her back to Seoul for bring the Company back on track and be the best on its field, Lee Seungri's father; Lee Il Sung is the President Director. He is the older brother of Chaerin's father; Lee Jung Su.

She is not just twenty three years old daddy girl who get a Vice President's position just because the father is the owner of the Company, but she deserve it because of her hardwork for a year at the States. She managed to get a huge deal with an investor from French and Japan.

When Seungri took one cookies from the package, Chaerin cannot help herself to notice the cookies. She loves cookies and she can bake cookies, but the cookies in front of her have a tempting smell and the shape of it also cute. So, she took it one and put it into .

The chocolate cookies melted in , give her a different sensation; rich chocolate, with a hint of citrus and...

"She put a rhum?"

"This is good right? She always made a perfect cakes! That's why guys love her!" Seungri explains with excitement on his face.

"You can have only one cookies oppa. The rest is mine."

"What? Stingy!"

"Go buy and leave me alone."

"Euh... this cocky missy." Seungri took another cookies from the package, put a teasing face for Chaerin and walks away.

All day long, Chaerin cannot think anything else except the taste of the cookies and the smiling face of the woman. 

"Something is wrong with me." Chaerin shook her head and walk into the meeting room.

They have a business meeting with Samsung, since they want to launch a new product and they need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter