Ch.8- reward decided

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

NO ONE’S POV

Again, time flies and it is now a week before the mid-term exam, as they have already been to Jieun’s house, so they decide to visit EXO’s house this time. They have a way bigger house than Jieun’s, but they don't have guest room(it’s for the plot, don't judge me :p).

Chanyeol

D.O.

Kris

Lay

Inna

Jiyeon

Chen

Tao

Luna

Sehun

Luhan

Kai

Jieun

Baekhyun

Xiumin

Suho

(p.s. I also made this up, don't judge me :p)

They all stayed at their room studying, but Baekhyun noticed he should give the ‘KaiU couple’ some space, so he went to Suho’s room to study.

 

“ugh… I don't wanna study any more, it is too difficult…” Kai just like passed out on laying on the table and looking at Jieun. Then Jieun just do the same thing and looked at him.

“you can’t give up, you can’t fail in your first exam in this school!” Jieun said pouting at him cutely. Kai was blushing a little and said,

“well, if I passed all the subjects, will you give me a reward?” Kai said like a devil.

“Umm…ok… spill the beans, what do you want for reward?” Jieun said.

Kai pointed on his cheek and said” a kiss on my cheeks”

“What!!!” Jieun said blushing and sit up straight, looking at Kai with her big eyes.

“yeah, you should keep your promise.” Kai smirked.

“….okay, as long as you can pass all your exams” Jieun said quietly.

“yes! I am looking forward to it!” Kai hurray and started to study.

Jieun looks at Kai secretly and warmly, and continued her work.

Since it's night already and they have finished their dinner,  they continued their work. And all of a sudden when they prepared to go to bed... it is raining cats and dogs, thunder are so loud which, it is Jieun's weakness.

"ahhh....!!!!" she screamed. 

Kai noticed and ran to hud Jieun."it's ok, no need to be scared." He hugged her even tighter.

"pleaase...dont leave me here and alone." Jieun said with her shaking voice and hugged Kai in a tight way, buried her head in Kai's chest.

"ok, i will be here and stay with you on bed, just sleep, you will be safe." Kai said laying her on bed.

"thanks Kai," she said and slept soundly later.

-NEXT DAY-

"let's take a picture of it, we won't see it on the following days maybe." Luna whispered.

"yeah yeah! Baili! We are gonna wake them up." Baekhyun hurried them.

"owwww, what a cute scene." Jiyeon said admiring the scene she is looking.

Jieun's POV

The sun light is reflecting on my face and i was woke up by some whispers.

"yeah yeah! Baili! We are gonna wake them up." I heard someone's sound. I opened my eyes and see them all gathering in the room. And i notice my waist was being wrapped by a pair of hands, and this air of hands belongs to Kai.

Wait, what?! I immediatly sit stright but i was pulled back by his strong force.

"5 more minutes..." Kai murmured.

"Kai!!! wake up! everybody is here!!" I yelled. Kai then realised he was also hugging me, so he losened me and sit up straight, blushing real mad.

"hey! Just get out of here, you guys are litteraly ruining my time..." he was cut of by Tao.

"...sleeping with Jieun..." he smirked.

"no!!!! I just stll wanna sleep, but not now since you guys spoiled it...." i am gonna get up now, just get out of this room..." he said lowing his head.

"yeah, we should give these love birds some time, let's get out of this room." Kris took the lead and all of them left them room.

"ummm.....i am sorry.... for...yeah...you know..." Kai said.

"it's ok, i felt really sfe last night, because you didn't leave me alone." i said and smiled,"thank you." i said.

----------

hi guys

just a small chapter, sorry :p

but still, if you liked it, please make sure to subscribe and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and opinions

luv ya<3