Ch.12- Luhan

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

 

Luhan's POV

Jieun, why did you force yourself to school with a 40 degrees high fever! Sigh, I hope you will be fine...

Looking at her pale face and her slim body, I just want to protect her......

"Luhan-ssi, I don't think her situation now is good to go, maybe we will transfer her to the nearest hospital." The doctor from our school said.

"Ok, I will follow her." I said with loads of concern, hoping everything was fine.

-hospital-

The doctor came up with the conclusion that the reason of she being fainted is because of fever(duh), over workload and a bit of depression. I knew it must be because of their break-up, but at this moment I just want her to be fine. The doctor also said that she cannot eat for a few days at the hospital so she is having a glucose liquid through a drip.

I also got to call her mum, or mama, but she is having a important conference which her stupid and stubborn secretary won't transfer the message to her, she kept saying she needs to wait until the conference is over, oh well, whatever. Hoping she will be fired soon lol.

"Lu-Luhan-ssi, what are you doing here? Where am I?" I heard a weak voice, and I know it is Jieun!

"Jieun-ah! You're awake! I am calling the doctor now!" I quickly press the button to call the nurse and doctor, they come and give Jieun a health check to see if she is okay, they said that she will be staying at the hospital because her fever is not recovering.

"Luhan-ssi, can you tell me what happened?" Jieun asked me weakly.

"You..." I was then cut off by someone entering the room.

"JIEUN-AH!! Are you okay?!" Jieun's friends together with mine's enter the room and bombarded her with questions and her friends even hug her tightly.

"Hey hey hey, calm down guys, she is now suffering from fever and she needs to stay at the hospital for a few days, and guys, you are hugging her too tight, she's gonna die from hypoxia." Then they realize they are hugging her too hard that Jieun can hardly breath, loosing her from the hug.

"I am fine, but I only feel a bit tired..." She said weakly in her weak voice.

After an hour, they all went home but I stayed for a little more.

"Thanks, Luhan-ssi, for everything." She said.

"It's okay, I hope you will recover soon," at this point, I don't know why but I seemed to have the courage and I boost out that three word,

"I love you." I said.

"..." She didn't respond for a few seconds, "I am sorry, Luhan, but I still love him." 

"It's okay, I know that, but I am gonna regret if I didn't tell you," I said while smiling,"we're cool? Still friends?"

"Yeah of course!" She said.

Well now I have a plan to have a slightly revenge on Kai... Well just wanna make him harder in order to get Jieun back and make him burst his true feeling out, I should call others out tomorrow for coming up more plans, but shhhh.... Not letting Jieun know lol.

----------
Hi!!!!

So I am gonna end this story in a few chapters, stay tuned to see what will happen next

Please subscribe and leave comments down below about your opinion and tell me what couple do u wanna watch in my next story! I already have ideas coming up and I can't wait writing that!!

Luv ya❤️