Ch.12- the typical happy ever after

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

-The next day-
Kai's POV

Today apparently, Jieun didn't come to school, is she sick? Is she ok? Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! All this questions are just bothering me.

"Earth to the Kaiiiiiii........ Are you here?" Luhan yelled into my ears.

"Woah!! I am sorry, I am just thinking...oh! By the way, do you by any chance see Jieun around?"

"Didn't you hear about the news? She is transferring to the UK school, her plane flies TODAY." Xiamen approached.

"(Sobbing...)I want Jieun here now, I just can't stand the days without her..." Jiyeon came with the company of Suzy and Inna.

"Wait! Why didn't anyone tell me?!?! When's her plane?"

"Ummmm....it's 1030 tho, I think she may be on her way to the airport already." Kris said stopping by his locker.

I took a peek at my watch, It is 9:45 already! I just didn't think of anything and ran immediately to the front door of the school, calling a cab. I don't want to lose her, I want her back. I now know what I have missed.

After dropping me off, I went to the departure area and saw Jieun lining up for checking the passport.

"LEE JIEUN!!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!!" I yelled without thinking.

Jieun's POV

I heard someone yelling my name so I turned back and saw Kai standing there, catching his breath. I am so delighted and surprised so I quit the lining and reached him.

"Kai! What are you doing here? You are supposed to be at school having lessons!!" I said while patting his back. But what happened next second was him hugging me tightly.

"Jieun ah, I know I have done something really wrong. Please don't go, I need you for the rest of my life. I can't live without you."you can hear from his voice that he is about to cry.

"Why would I leave you? I will be back! I am glad that you noticed what you have done, I love you Kai. I told on you because I love you." I hug him back to calm him down.

"I love you too Jieun. I promise I will change." 

"Passengers of CX 364, we have the first boarding c......" The announcement suddenly came up from no where and I just realize I have to go.

"Kai, I am sorry but I have to go, I promise I will be back safely." I smiled at him.

"I will wait for you, no matter how long." He kissed my forehead and let go of me.

Before I enter the departure area, I look back the last time and saw him standing there mouthing me words, I....love....you. I smiled warmly and gave the person my passport, heading inside.

-two weeks later-
Kai's POV

It's two weeks already, we have been talking on Skype but not the day before yesterday and last night. I wonder what she is doing now.

I enter the classroom and saw a girl sitting on my seat. When I walk towards her wanting to tell her sitting on the wrong seat, she suddenly turn around and, it is Jieun!!!!! I rush towards her immediately and said," OMG am I dreaming, is it really you Jieun?"

"Why are you so surprised Kai?" Jieun doubted.

"Because you aren't on skype recently and I thought you just forget about me!"

"Oh dummy I am on my way flying back to Korea, and there is no wifi on the plane, how can I talk to you?"

"But aren't you studying in UK School right now? Why are you here?"

"What? I am just there as an exchange students for two weeks! You silly!"

"Wait.... LUHAN!!!!!!" Than I saw Luhan and our friends standing back at the door laughing at my silliness. Well, I will get my revenge later...

"Ahum... Anyways, welcome back, my dear." I said and kissed her on her beautiful lips....

----------
Hey Guys

Sorry for procrastinating for quite a bit time.

And bam! Here's the last chapter!!

I also want to tell you guys my next plan, I think I am gonna write WGM of IU and someone else. Please do suggest me a list of people!!

Luv ya❤️❤️