Ch.10- Dissapointment

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

Jieun's POV

It has been a month since me and Kai are dating, our relationship is going preeeeetty well, I think. When people are used to be together, they will start to notice the disadvantage of each other and want them to change it a bit. Not like his actions or habits, but his attitude towards things that are important. He somehow takes things too easy, or I should say he is a bit too confident of his capability. Of course I love him more than anyone do, just because I love him, so I want him to change...

Sign...Anyways, let's talk about the things I wanna mention. So a few days ago, our music and dancing teacher has organized a class- singing-dancing competition, so me, Inna, Kai and Luhan formed a group of four. Well, it is not just a simple singing-dancing competition, but each group is given a animal theme and it should be attached to our performance, our group has been give the theme- Birds.

Today, we found Mr. Kang to help us out with the moves, the singing part will be in charge of me so I will be arranging it and teach other members. Unfortunately, the rooms of our school are fully-booked so we went to the practice room outside to do our practice instead.

"Kai ah, pack your bags faster so we can head off to the practice room earlier and start our practice." I tell him as I see his desk is still full of random stuffs.

"Oh, Eunnie, I am sorry but I forget that I have bought a ticket of my favourite idol's concert, so maybe I have to skip today's practice..." He confessed.

'So you are like the concert is more important than our team?!' I really want to tell him off like this, but I didn't, "well, that's fine, just that you are good at dancing, I believe that you can catch up our practice content next time." I give him a weak smile cuz I don't feel positive towards what he is doing.

"I am really sorry, Eunnie, I promise I will practice harder in the next practice."

I bid a goodbye to him and walk with Mr. Kang, Inna and Luhan. When we arrive, we start practicing. Obviously, me and Inna are idiots at dancing. It is the first time I see Luhan dance, although he is not as good as Kai, but he is working really hard, at this moment, I was hoping if Kai can also work hard like him.

It is now a short break time, I was so tired and I sit down on the floor. Luhan walked up to me and offered me a cup of water.

"Thanks!" I said while opening it.

"You're welcome, I see you are working really hard at dancing with Inna." He chuckled.

"Yeah, because we are obviously idiots when it comes to dancing...wait, Kai is going to the concert with the others, aren't you going with them too?" I asked curiously.

"At first I was going but because today have practice so I gave my ticket to someone else." OMG, he is such a responsible person, it is probably the first time I talk really close to him.

As time flies, it is 6pm, me and Inna are going home. But I noticed that I left my phone at the room so I need to head back. When I look through the door, I saw Luhan is still there! But one thing different is that, why is he dancing the part that Kai should be dancing? Kai is the best dancer among us so he got the most difficult and important role in the team.

I slowly open the door and walk in, hoping not to disturb him, but I accidentally drop my bottle on the floor and Luhan was shocked and turned his face at me.

"Oh, it's Jieun! Are you coming back to take your phone? Here I keep it for you, at first I was planning to give it back to you tomorrow at school." He handed me it.

"Thanks! Ummm... Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Yeah! Go ahead." He nodded.

"Why are you dancing Kai's part?" I ask.

"Well, because I want to learn more and upgrade my dancing skills! If I can do Kai's part, the other parts can't be a obstacle to me." He says.

"Oic! Well, I gotta go, it is already late, good luck at your practice!" We bid a goodbye to each other.

Time passes real quick and it is the day of the competition. I think MOST of us have been fully prepared. Kai has only attended our practice two times, when he is absent, he just uses some nonsense excuses and ran away.

"Kai ah, we have some changes on the steps and I want you to know..." Mr. Kang says.

"Mr. Kang, I think why not let Luhan dance the parts of Kai, I believe Luhan knows all the parts as he practices so hard on it." Inna suggests.

"Yeah, I also saw him practice and I have seen him improve!" I also helped Inna to convince him.

"Luhan, are you sure you can handle this?" Mr. Kang asks and Luhan nodded. "Ok, so Kai and Luhan will switch their places." He confirms.

"Wait! I am supposed to be the leading role." Kai argued.

"Kai, we only have 5 minutes left and I don't think we have enough time to teach you." Mr. Kang says, "alraight guys, it's time, good luck!" He says and urges us to go on the stage.

I think the result came out pretty good, we got the second place in the competition. I go back to the back stage and start taking off my make-up. Suddenly, I was shocked by Kai banging the locker door.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Well, if I am the leading role, I am sure that we will grab the champion." He said.

"If you are the leading role, I am sure that we don't even get a rank in it." I said.

"Why! Jieun. When Inna said changing the position, you didn't even help me!" He said while hit his fist on the table.

I stood up and I can't even control my emotion," Kai! Where are you when we are practicing?! Going to a concert? Hanging out with friends? I assume that you really forget about the date where the concert and the practice crashed, but what are the other nonsense reasons that you gave me for sneaking out the practices, you need to buy the TOMS limited edition? You are like a pair of shoes is much more important than out team!!" 

"It is just a random competition! And the steps are very easy that I learnt them all in a short period of time, why should I waste my time on this...." He said in a real loud noise.

"Oh. So you are meaning like spending time with us, and your girlfriend is a waste of time. odd you even know I am bad in dancing? Do you even know I work really hard in it? Do you even think about how I need your support? Well, I assume that you don't care about me, but care about the whole team!! It is not just you in this team, there are still me, Inna, Luhan and also Mr. Kang! You are such an aimless person somehow, and you know what, I am so tired of this, I think we should separate and think about our relationship." I can feel my tears rolling down my tears, I explode all my feelings in this five minutes.

"So you are saying that we should break up! Well OK!" He said.

At this time, I saw our friends are standing at the door, but I want to be alone instead so I push through them and directly ran home.

I just lock myself at the room and Jiyeon said she with Luna and Inna will take my stuff to my home. I feel really grateful of what they do but I don't want to talk to anyone so I turned off my phone and changed to my pajamas, cover myself with the blanket and buried my face in the pillow.

---------

Ah!!! Hey guys:)

It is an update for today, I hope you liked it

If you did, please make sure to subscribe and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and comments about the story

Luv ya❤️❤️