Ch.9- Unexpected confession

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

Kai's POV 

Ok... So here's the thing, every time Jieun's friend, especially Jiyeon comes to our room and ruin me and Jieun's time together. She just came and ask for her help which I literally don't have a chance to stay with Jieun. You won't know the feelings that I wanna...well you can say own her, and be with me every second.

"Thanks Jieun!! I am sorry for interrupting your study!" Jiyeon exclaimed and went out of the room. Great finally she is gone...

Knock knock.

Urg!!!!! AGAIN?! Literally can people stop bothering with Jieun and ask her questions, we do have some elites in this house like Suho, Kris, Chen and Sehun. They all have good grades which I don't understand why they don't go ask them instead of keep on asking Jieun.

"Kai? KAI?!!! Are you ok, you seemed to be thinking? And, concentrate on your work, if you keep being lazy like this, you can't pass the exams!" Jieun said while pulling me out of thinking.

"Well, I was unhappy about how people keep on ruining our time together, like every minute people are coming for you." I said while pouting.

"Aw..... Our Kai is soooooo cute! Especially when he is pouting!" Jieun said while rubbing my face, she then realize it is a bit too cheesy and she stooped rubbing my face.

"You are also very very cute with your blushing cheeks..." I said while making her blush real mad.

"J-just,,,, focus on you work!!!" Jieun said and pick up her pen, comcentrating on her revision again,

"Why are you urging me to study? Or you want to reward to me so bad..." I smirk at Jieun who doesn't even dare to look straight to my face.

"N-no! I just don't want you to fail in your first exam..." After saying this, she was blushing even harder, she lowered her head and just looked straight on her textbook. I than leaned towards her and lowered my head to look at her face, she was as cute as an apple, she is the apple of my eye.

"I am just kidding, Jieun, you look so cute when you are like an apple." I :p she pouted and looked away from me.

"Hm! I won't be talking to you again" she said when acting she was angry.

"Awwww..... I am sorry, my Dear Jieun, please forgive me" I use my cute doggy eyes and beg her.

"I am not listening to you" she crossed her hands and continue staring at the other spot.

Jieun's POV

Well, I am so embarrassed but the insults of Kai. So I acted like I am angry and not listening anything of him.

"I am not listening to you" I crossed my arms and looked at the other way.

"No... Jieun... Don't ignore me..." Kai swung my arms and begged me. Suddenly, I felt something soft crashed on my cheek. The next second I saw was Kai leaning towards me and kissed me.

"Is that enough to make you stopping being mad at me?" He smirked.

My face was now burning to red and I can feel the heat. "S-stop b-being nonsense... J-j-just focus..." I pouted.

"Hehe, looks like you aren't mad after my powerful kiss" he said while rubbing my cheeks.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door and here comes Luhan. 

"Hi! Luhan, what can I help you?" I noticed he wanted to ask me something because he had his textbook on his hand.

"Ummm...I am not quite sure about this formula and I am kind of seeking help." Luhan walks to me and show me his textbook. But it is kind of far away from me so I lean closer to his position to have a close look on the page.

He suddenly jumped away from his position and his cheek was quite red.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I really don't know what's happening to him.

"Ummm.... Nothing.... Y-you can continue your explanation." He said.

"Ummm...let's see, oh! You should apply the other formula to make this works." I flip through the page and let him see. When I look up, I saw his face being really close to mines. I took a step backward and being awkward for a second. 

Luhan's POV

When she looked up, her face was real close to mines, at that time, I finally realize that I am moving my head towards her face until she looked up. She immediately took a step back and we are being really awkward.

"Well, Luhan looks like you have already got your answer so you can go back to your room and continue you study." Kai stood up and pulled me towards the door and pushed me out.

Sigh...... What am I doing?! Stupid me...

Kai's POV

Sigh.. That was close, I saw him leaning really close when Jieun is paying attention on the textbook. Luckily, Jieun turned at the right timing...I guess... At least he didn't get the chance to kiss her, to touch my Jieun...

"Well, Luhan looks like you have already got your answer so you can go back to your room and continue you study." I said and immediately pull him out the room and close that freakin door and lock it, so no one can manage to come in.

"Kai, why are you locking the door?" Jieun asked.

"Well... I was... Trying to concentrate and people are just keep coming in non stop to find you." I lied.

"Oh... Maybe it's better if I go to the living room so no one will disturb you." She stood up and start packing up her things.
H
"NO! You should be here with me!!"I exclaimed.

"Oh...ok..." She said and sit down continue her work, so as I.

"And, Jieun, I suggest you to be careful, don't go too close with guys." I said as I was still so jealous with her leaning so close to Luhan while teaching him.

"Kai...why are you acting so weird suddenly? Are you like catching a fever?" She leaned so close to me and put her hand on my forehead. So....my basic human reaction is... Pushing her down on the floor.(A/N they are not like siting on the chair and desk but on the floor with cushions and huge bean bags, writing their work on a small table.<

"Umm...Kai? What's w-wrong..." She looked shocked, omg cute<3 I smirk.

"Seeing you being so close with other guys just make me feel jealous... I just want you to be with me... Eunnie" I look into her eyes sincerely.

Jieun's POV

"...I just want you to be with me...Eunnie" he looked into my eyes.

"I...I a-alsso w-w-want you t-to be with m-me o-o-only..." OMG!! What have I done to myself!! I am so embarrassed... I feel my blood boiling and my cheeks are like burning. He then pulled me up, and we are siting on the floor facing each other. I feel so embarrassed so I just looked away and avoid eye contact.

"Don't look away...Eunnie, you look so cute when blushing!" He laughed at me. Then he suddenly being so serious and hold my head with his hands, leaning forward to me.

I can't control myself but shivering, I don't know why but I am sort of afraid...I don't want things to happen so fast, as I am fear of ending so fast... He suddenly pulled me into his arm and said,

"I won't do this until you are ready, I know you don't want it to happen too fast, so this hug is going to be the substitute." He hugged me even tighter."so are we now official?" He asked.

"Yes:) I-I love you..." I can't help but this three words just escaped from my mouth.

"Awwww... I don't know Eunnie is that romantic and love me" he smirked. "I love you too:)" he said.

Author's POV

But they don't know that, Luhan was still standing outside the door, listening to their conversation... He hold his fist tight, he regretted that he didn't take action fast. 

Somehow the evil in his mind was making him to break them up, but the angel in his mind was like stopping him from doing that and just told him to let go of it.

Well, looks like the angel have won, he shook he head hard and just leave the door.

-BACK TO SCHOOL AND IT'S AFTER EXAM WEEK-

STILL Author's POV

It's the exam week so there will be no broadcast for the whole week. The sleep over went out pretty well. And so, Kai and Jieun is now OFFICIALLY dating. The boys from the school of course, are heart broken and the girls are literally sad, but they still make a really cute couple so everyone supports them.

After a week of Jieun's company, Kai did pretty well in his exams and he excitedly took all his paper and show it to Jieun.

He came to the roof and only saw his friends and Jieun's friends.

"Oh, where is Jieun?" Kai asked.

"Thinking about her that quickly? You are just sitting next to her every lessons..." Jiyeon said.

"Well,she is a diligent student who won't chat in the lessons, and she went somewhere else quickly after the bell ring." Kai explained.

"Maybe she is doing the broadcast thing..." Inna said.

"...oh! Guys! I have the greatest idea ever!" He exclaimed.

"Hey guys, it's Jieun,your DJ and I am back with a broadcast! Did everyone perform well in the exam? Sure you guys did! The exam week is finally over and we are all now feeling relieved! So, shall we welcome our call?"

"Hello? Eunnie, I am so glad that you have picked my call! Lucky~" Kai by calling her nickname. The members heard the broadcast and were surprised, they turnt to look at Kai and it was really him talking on the phone.

"Oh...Kai, so ummm...what do you want to say and who is the listener?" Jieun was nervous but she just act professional and calm.

"Bingo! I am your honey, Kai imnida <3 did you miss me?" Kai continued teasing her and made the students around the school cheering and hyper.

"Oh...stop those nonsense Kai..." Jieun sighed.

"Ok, I was joking. And I am going to tell a person who I loved the most in this universe, and it is you, Jieun. I want to thank you for accepting my nonsense jokes, my naughtiness, and my stupid personalities."

"Kai...well me too, I also want to thank you for accepting my personalities. I am a bit shy to people actually so I sometimes are not good at showing myself to them, when I asked you to wait, you just said yes and waited for me. I have even composed a song about you, and I hope you liked it..." Jieun can't help but blushing a lot.

Marshmallow (guitar version)

It’s so soft, soft, soft, soft

You’re special
And perfect.
You’ve been analyzed and compared
And you’re different from the others (definitely boy~)

I am wretched
And insufficient,
Oh silly me,
am I staring at you again?

Why am I doing this?
While thinking about you
la la la la la
I could fly to the sky

What should I do?
You are walking towards me
Then all I hear is “Blah, blah”
I can’t hear any of your words
The time goes tic-tock tic-tock then it STOPS

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
It’s so sweet

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Could this be love?

It’s so soft, soft, soft
It’s just so soft
Girl girl baby girl, clap clap & let it go
Plump like a jelly
Soft like a cookie
Boy boy, baby boy boy, ( it’s a marshmallow!)

I’m shy
and worrisome.
When I think about you
my face turns red.

Why am I doing this?
While thinking about you
la la la la la
I could fly to the sky

What should I do?
You are walking towards me (Say what?)
Then you ask for a date (Oh gosh)
I’m addicted to your voice
Everyone shh so I can hear!

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
It’s so sweet

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Could this be love?

It’s so soft, soft, soft
It’s just so soft
Girl girl baby girl, clap clap & let it go
Plump like a jelly
Soft like a cookie
Boy boy, baby boy boy

I must’ve slept
When I opened my eyes
everything was gone like a dream
I’m gonna sleep so I can meet you again

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
It’s so sweet

Marshmallow
Marshmallow
Could this be love?

It’s so soft, soft, soft
It’s just so soft
Girl girl baby girl, clap clap & let it go
Plump like a jelly
Soft like a cookie
Boy boy, baby boy boy

"Well, I hope you guys liked it and I will see you all again next time, bye~" Jieun lastly acted energetically and did an out-tro.

Kai was really happy when he knew that Jieun wrote a song about him. He can't wait to see her at that moment and just rush to her and give her a long-lasting hug.

But on the other hand, Luhan was disappointed when he heard this, he wanted to replace Kai's decision. He suddenly stood up and just walked away. Sehun noticed it and felt ultra weird.

After a few minutes, Jieun showed up and Kai just dumped everything away and rushed to Jieun to give her a hug.

"Kai! Don't you know that the things you said May cause both of us into trouble?! I feel happy but at the same time, I feel embarrassed and angry because you teased me in front of my schoolmates and we might get scold from the teachers!"

"But I really want to thank you and I missed you! You never talk or chat in lessons so I don't get a chance to interact with you, I somehow feel a bit lonely..." Kai pulled Jieun away and showed his sad expression to Jieun.

"Aww... I am sorry Kai, I don't know that it makes you lonely, well I will try to talk to you next time in lessons, but you can't call me without some nonsense reasons" Jieun said and hugged Kai while patting his head.

"Ewww, stop being so cheesy you two! We are still here!" Their friends yelled at them. But all of them can't hold their laugh and they all burst into laughter.

"Class 1-A Lee Jieun-ssi and Kim Jongin-ssi, please come to the principal room immediately!"

"OMG, I knew it's going to happen..." Jieun sighed.


------

Hey guys<3

Surprise!! I have updated earlier then I promised (at first I said it was 22/6)

My final actually ends at 19/6 becuz I don't need to take the exams on 20/6 and 21/6 

So I took my time and wrote it:)

I am back!! Finally!! I am sorry for making you guys wait:( I feel so bad...

But here is the long chapter I promised you guys, i feel kinda happy right now cuz I got a satisfy result in my final.

I notice that in the comments, some of you suggested me to use songs that IU has actually sings, so this time I picked her song which throws back to the 17-year-old-IU

I still hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, idk if it is happening too fast,

But make sure to subscribe and leave a comment down below to let me know your opinion and what you want them to happen next

Luv ya❤️