Ch.11- Sarcastic

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

Jieun's POV

I woke up this morning and i feel my eyes swollen, not having any energy to move even an inch. But i choose not to be a coward, i decided to go to school. I wore a glasses to hide my eyes and i walk down stairs in my cleanly washed uniform.

"Jieun-ah, good morning! wait, why do you wear glasses, and what happen to your eyes, they are sore!" Mama came and gave me a hug.

"well...eh...i watched a sad movie last night and i cried so...yeah..."I know I lied, but it was a white lie, i dont want her to be worried about me. You know, only white lies can be forgiven.

"okay, come sit down and have your breakfast, and do you need the ice bag?" she concerns.

"Ice bag will do, and i dont feel like eating breakfast today..."honestly, my head now is suffering from a headache and it is like going to explode. But i dont want to miss school, i want to meet my best friends.

"are you not feeling well honey? maybe you can skip school today. dont push yourself too hard, i want you to grow healthily and happily, that's all." she looks at me and the maid approaches me to give me the ice bag.

"Jieun-ssi, do you need some headache pills, i think it may help a little." she said hading me the pills.

"thanks, this will do." i grab a glass of water and swollow the pills,"i am off to go mama, bye bye." i approached and gave her a peck on her cheek, then i leave for school.

-arrived school-

I approach the classroom and i approach my seat, prepare for the following lessons. My friends approach me and start bombarded me with questions and stuff.

"wow wow wow......i am okay guys. Thanks for all the concern." i smiled weakly at them and i suddenly feel my vision blackened for a few seconds. I shook my head and blinked my eyes, then it went normal again.

"Eun-ah, are you sure you are okay?you dont look well..." Jiyeon said.

"I am fine, just a bit headache, but i have taken some pills so i am sure i will be fine." I am sure I have lied the most today in my entire life. 

The bell suddenly rang and everyone just went back to their seats, suddenly after the teacher entered, the back door bangs open and here comes... Kai, the person I just temporally dont want to meet at this moment.

"I am sorry i am late." He appologises to the teacher and the teahcer forgave him because it was just a few seconds.OH.MY.GOSH...I think i have made the worst idea ever...i dont even remember that he just sat next to me in all the classes, how awkward.

I decided not to make any eye contact or interactions with him, it is fine with me because it is just like things went back to what it should be.

-Lunch-

My head is now so heavy, i feel like i am about to collapse at this point. I take out my bag to find pills this morning that the maid have gave me some extra for emergency.

I swollow two of them and walk soulessly to the broadcast room. DJ is my job and i feel like i have to get it done, i manage to act a bit more energetic and start the broadcast.

Kai's POV

Ugh... finally, those awkward lessons are finally over. I am now at the canteen with my friends, i purchase my food and sat down, hearing that the broadcast seems to begin. I somehow really want to hear her voice as i miss her already.

"Hi guys, it is Jieun here and you are listening to Jieun's Music Cafe!(A/N: A new name I suddenly came up with.) It maybe a wonderful day to you all, but i am now suffering from a headache, but dont worry, i just took some pills so im sure it will be fine afterwards. so why dont we start picking up a call?"

"Hi DJ Jieun! I am Sojin from 1-D."

"Hi, Sojin-ssi! So, what problem do you want to talk about today?"

"well, i recently broke up with my boyfriend because i hate how aimless he is."

"I am sorry to hear about that."

"Jieun-ssi, can you kinda give me some advice what should i do next?"

"umm...here is two solutions, maybe you can talk to him and ask him to change a bit, if you find out that both of you have problem, well why not both of you change? It is not bad at all to change sometimes, things may go smooth then. Or, you think you really cant stand him, you can just move on and forget about this."

"thank you DJ Jieun! I feel better after hearing your advice!"

"you're welcome! so what song do you want me to sing?"

"I would like you to sing Last Fantasy:)"

"Okay hope you may feel better afterwards!"

i had a good dream, more beautiful than any flower
at the cold wind, i pull up the blankets
and i open my eyes and it is today
at some point, the seasons have changed

the blue sky and the pieces of clouds
i drew them however i wanted at that place
wonder if we will meet again
will you come to me again?

faraway things always look beautiful
wonder what the closely approached world will show me
i still have many fears and am still young
if it's you, can i lean on you?
will you open your heart a bit more?
don't you need someone?

like me?

has this ever happened to you -
as if you've slept for a long time,
the air feels different than yesterday
and for some reason, the day feels strange
for some reason, everything feels strange

my mornings are nights to some others
at that nat.......

well, suddenly the mic seems to crash on something and her voice just stopped. What i saw next second was students start discuss about this and Luhan suddenly stood up from the seat and rush away.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yelled.

"to the broadcast room!" he replied and rushed away. We are also worried and we follwed him.

When we arrive, we already saw Luhan bringing the fainted Jieun out to the medical room, i hoped i was the one who carrys her. The song was so sarcastic, she was lonely without someone giving her the feeling of safety, and I am the one who leave her lonely, i should be protecting her and giving her the feeling of safe...

----------

hey guys

i am back:)

i have visited Korea recently for six days and I bought a lot of IU products, I finally finished collecting all IU's albums!(the japan ones are not counted)

Still, I hope you liked it:)

if you do, please make sure to subscribe and make a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and opinions.

it really helped a lot and i appreciate it.

luv ya

p.s. sorry for late updating :p