Ch.5-confession

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

Inna's POV 

Well, I would like to say the sleepover gone good...so far, until Jieun asked that question. I know Jiyeon wants to help her but, I think the method is a bit not appropriate. But things will sort out good as time pass. It's now bed time and we all gone tired after the craziness games.

-NEXT DAY-
Jieun's POV

I woke up when the sun shines on my face. And I felt something surrounding me... Wait a minute... WHAT!!!!

I saw.... Kai was sleeping peacefully and wrapping his hands and legs around me. I was really freaked out and I literally screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh........." Yep, I really screamed.

"What's happening!!!" Our friends and the maids rush to my room like breaking my doors.

"Ummmm......" I didn't do the further explain but pointing at Kai, who is still sleeping.

"Oh my gosh...." His friends immediately pulled Kai away from me and bring him back from sleep.

"KAI!!! Wake up!! Do you know what you have did?" Suho yelled and Kai had finally woke up.

"What are you guys doing? I am still sleeping..." He murmured.

"You know what you have done?! You just crawled to Jieun's bed and hugged her for the whole night." Luhan said.

"What! OMG I am so sorry Jieun ah. I am not used to sleep in other beds and I need something really soft to hug when I was sleeping. So I think after I finished going to toilet last night, I was very unconscious and I went to your room..." He said in embarrassment.

"Umm, that's fine." I said and blushed.

"Well, I think we should get ready since it is nine already!" D.O. Exclaimed through the  awkward atmosphere.

"Yea, yea, we should probably go back to our rooms and prepare..." Luna said and took the lead. Few minutes later, the girls took their stuff and went to Jieun's room to continue their preparations.

"OMG, my cutie tong tong Jieun, I can't believe he just slept with you for the whole night!!!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"He is not only sleeping on the same bed, but also......HUGGING YOU!!!!" Inna and Luna screamed excitedly.

"Calm down, it was just an accident... I am sure that someone handsome like him won't like me, an ugly and tong tong girl." I said.

"If I were you, I would probably just try. No one knows the result before they try, right?" Inna said and the other two nodded.

"Yeah, you haven't made a move so still, no one knows the result." Luna said.

"Well, so you guys think I should give it a try?" I said in a small volume.

"Yeah! You won't regret even you got rejected. I mean, you've tried." Inna said.

"You guys are right!! Thanks so much, I know what should do now:)" I ran and hugged them all.

-time flies to next day, which is a school day-

Okay, Jieun you got this. You don't need to panic, just be you.

I was sitting at me seat and I saw Kai walking towards his seat which is next to me.

"Morning Jieun!" Kai said and waved.

"Morning Kai///" I replied. "Ummm... I was wondering if you have time during recess, I wanna talk to you."

"Oh, ok! I am free later!" He said and I smiled.

-it's recess==-

IU took Kai to the roof and......

"So, what do you wanna talk to me?" Kai said.

I deeply breath once and used all me courage in my life," Sarang hamnida......" 

"......" He just kept quiet, I knew it, it's obvious.

"Well, I guess that was a no... I know, like how will a perfect boy like you will love me. I am sorry for wasting your time to call you up here..." I literally just stared at the ground due to the embarrassment.

"I am sorry Jieun, but, I like your personalities and voice, but it doesn't feel like love." He replied with guilty.

"I-it's ok, I know you will reject that, but I just don't wanna regret for my whole life, you know," I said with my weak smile.

"You know what?! I got into the dancing exchange program from school and I will be studying in another boys school for 200 days!" I knew that Kai wanted me to cheer me up.

"Really! You should be really excited! Only great dancer is selected to that dancing exchange program! You will sure be changed a lot." I said.

Ding dong ding dong......

"Oh, the bell has rang, let's get back to class." Kai said and we walked together.

Kai is really a genius, he is a great dancer that he might transform to be better after 200 days. I think the only way to support him, was to work as hard as Kai is.....

----------

Hi guys!

Did you notice the last sentence that Jieun thought, do you know what that means?!?!

Well, I will leave it alone for you guys to figure it out.

If you liked it, please make sure to subscribe to it and leave a comment Down below to give me some ideas and opinions about the story!

Thx for reading 

Luv ya❤️