Ch.7-make up my mind?

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

"Kai's POV

sigh... i can't concentrate in my lessons as i was still thinking about Jieun. Well, actually, i have quite made up my mind as during the exchange programme, i thought about Jieun and lastly, i came up with a conclusion... i love her, before hand when i was not close enough with her, i cannot decide my mind whether it is like or love, but after a few months, i just...eah you know. We become closer and like good friends.

"hey...Kai, Kai! The teacher is calling you!" Jieun suddenly shoke my arm with made me to come back to reality.

"KAI!!! How can you not concentate in class, you should know that your grades are not very well, and now you are day dreaming in my class?!!!" The teacher yelled at me.

"Of course not, i am not day dreaming..." i tried to deny.

"well, if you say so, now answer this question to prove that you are NOT day dreaming." He said and pointed at the question on the blackboard. Dang it! i was bad in History, and nw you are asking me to answer this!!

"It's 1805." Someone whispered.

"ummm... 1805?" i answered doubtly.

"you are not that lucky next time, sit down." he said glaring at me and looked away to continue his teaching.

"Thanks for helping me, Jieun." I whispered to her with a smile.

"you're welcome! Just listen to class next time." she smiled warmly and continued her own business, like doing things rather than listening to class.

-lunch time-

NO ONE'S POV

EXO gathered at the roof with Jieun's best friends, but Jieun was not here.

"oh, where is Jieun?" Luhan asked.

"she was pulled to have an interview for the school's magazine." Luna answered.

"I guess you guys are all curious about Jieun, well mybe you can ask us as we are her besties." Jiyeon said.

"well, i was wondering... is Jieun good at studying, as today, i was safed by her from scolding by the teacher, but than i realised that she wasn't even listening to the teacher!" Kai asked.

"how do you know she wasn't listening?" Tao doubted.

"as her textbook are literally upside down." Kai said.

"wow, probably she is a genius!" Kris and Sehun exclaimed.

"yeah, she is a really clever girl, she doesn't even study." Inna said.

"what?!?!?!?!" EXO exclaimed.

"yeah, like she will understand all the things after she read the textbook once." Jiyeon continued," she was also a great teacher, i always get help from her when there are tests."

"wow, so can she teach us to?!" The whole EXO except Suho, Kris, Chen and Sehun asked together.

"but, why dont you guys ask Chen  for help? Like i know he also has good grades." Jiyeon asked curiously.

"ummm.... i am not a good teacher obviously..." Chen blushed after what Jiyeon complimented her.

"woooooooo......looks like we gotta new couple here!!!!" Luna said teasing Jiyeon and Chen.

Everybody laughed at them who are blushing madly and Jieun was back from the interview.

"wow, looks like i have missed something!" Jieun said happily and sit beside Luhan and Inna.

She was then informed everything and laughed in a cute way.

"you two can prbably formed a great and cute couple!" Jieun said, and Luhan was secretly staring at her.Looks like Kai has noticed something about Luhan but he still can't tell.

"oh, we almost forgot, well, mid-term tests are approaching, and most of the EXO are like idiots, we are wondering if you can teach as on studying, we dont wanna fail in our first test in this school, not to form some bad memories for us." Xiumin asked while begging Jieun.

"Although it happened frequently in our past studying." D.O. pointed out.

"yeah, maybe we can have study group somewhere!" Inna pointed out a great idea.

"i know we have a week holiday before the test, maybe we can have a sleepover at someone's house and study together everyday!"Luna exclaimed.

"That's a great idea! I love it! so do our members!" Sehun said and gave a high five to Luna. Jieun and her best friends noticed that the hyper Luna and Sehun are blushing a little which Jieun cant help giggling.

Luhan saw Jieun giggled very cute and he cant help smiling at her warmly. Kai saw the whole thing and... were like jealous? Seems like we smell something fishy here.... kekeke

----------

hi guys 

today i have some spare time so i wrote this chapter

i hope you guys liked it

i will start working on more cute couple scene as i notice that i have made too few of them in my story, i apologise for that.

but still, please make sure to subscribe to it and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and opinions!

luv ya<3