Ch.2- The Legendary Transfer students

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

Still Jieun's POV

On my way to school, I always put on my earphone and listen to some songs that can calm me down and feel comfortable. I was enjoying the senery of the street and i was literally shocked.

"woah...what's that?! Six same cars on the road like queuing up. Looks like there are some rich people marching on the street." I teased.

"Looks like they are going the same way with you, miss." Mr.Kim said.

"Well, anyways, that's not my business. Oh, i have arrived. Thanks, Mr.Kim, I will see you when school is over, bye:)" I said and walked straight to class.

"Morning, everyone!" I said cheerfully.

"Morning Jieun! Great to see you in a great mood!", "Oh, it's Jieun! Annyeong:) Hope you have a great day"....... all kinds of greetings from everyone.

"Hi! Oh, Inna, annyeong!! How is your practice on drama on weekends?" I saw Inna walking from the front door and i asked her.

"Jieun-ah! I'm good! oh, dont mention about the practice, one of the female member in the drama suddenly quit without any reason." She sais furiously.

"dont worry, there are still a whole bunch of members in the drama club. But she is acting so irresponsible," i agreed.

"hey guys! Look what news i've got! 12 transfer students are transfering to our school today!" Luna suddenly popped out and told us.

"wait a minute, 12 students! I think i saw their cars on the road today. There are like six cars queuing up driving on the road." I said.

"woah, six cars!? Even though this school is for the rich, i still haven't see such a big thing!" Jiyeon came from changing her shoes into the indoor shoes.

"I cant wait to see their looks, i wonder which class will they transfer to." Inna doubted.

"I heard that they are all attending 1st year. oh, let's walk to class now." Luna suggested.

We arrive the classroom and reached our seats. Taking out the homework that i need to hand in and last but not least, took out my composing notebook.

"Jieun, I just realis-..." Luna ran to me.

"you need to see the song i re-arranged for choir," I continued the sentence she was asking.

"It's you that understands me!" she hugged me tightly which makes me cant breath.

"o-ok-ay... i cant breath... Luna..." i hardly spoke out the words.

"oops, sorry! oh, this must be the song you have re-arranged! Let me see." She took the music sheets on the desk. I always help the choir to re-arrange some songs, and FYI, Luna is the leading singer of the choir.

This time, i chose the song Let It Go by Demi Lovato. I changed some of the lyrics and notes to suit the choir, i hope she liked it...

"wow! Jieun, this song is really great!! I love the lyrics and notes and rhythm! In conclusion, i love this whole thing!"

"I am glad that you like it:) oh, the teacher is here! You can take this!" She returned to her seat happily.

"ok, class, today we are having 3 new classmates, please welcome Luhan, Baekhyun and Kai." Our class teacher, Mrs. Shi announced.

The girls in our class just screamed because of their beauty... I am a shy person, i dont open my heart or feelings to others(exclude my best friends) easily, but, there is someone that caught my eyes...

They have a brief introduction of themselves and Mrs. Shi arranged our seats since it's a new school term(second term).

1-A Seating Plan

 

 

 

Luna

 

Luhan

 

Jiyeon

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun

Inna

Jieun

Kai

 

 

 

 

(the blanks are just random people)

Great, i got this seat, frankly speaking, i love seating at the back, as there won't be pressure when you are doing you own business. Not to show off but I barely listen to class as I have pre-study the content and I know how to do all of them already.

Let's talk about my seat at the back again, I like sitting here is also because I can look out the window to see the view of the quiet and huge school, the sky is clear and blue, I can feel the peace.

But this time is a bit different, the one who sit next to me, is a huge problem to me. Like... how can I even concentrate??

"Hi...Hi? Can you hear me?" Suddenly a voice interrupt my thoughts, it's the dangerous guy, Kai.

"oh... are you talking to me? I am sorry, i am just deep in my thoughts." I said shyly as I am not good at dealing with people I have just known for about...1 minute?

"Hi, my name is Kai and I hope to be friends with you!" He smiled charmly which I really cant look at him. I can;t help but turned my head to the window again.

"h-hi...my name is Jieun." I said.

During the lesson, I just keep my head on the table or to the window, I can;t even chat with my friends... I start to hate my seat.

~Lunch time~

Yes, it's finally lunch time. I quickly take my lunch box and went to my friends.

"Jieun-ah, do you have the radio broadcast today?" Inna asked.

"yeah, it's me on duty today." I replied.

"I love the day that Jieun is on duty. I think you should be a DJ for your future career!" Jiyeon said excitedly.

"Looks like you are even much more excited than me!" I laughed.

"So that's mean you are going to sing! Oh, I want you to sing a song that I was addicted to it recently!!" A classmate came to me and requested.

"I am sorry but you guys should request it on the radio so it will be more fair!" I said.

"It's really tough to compete for a phone call to during your broadcast! There are always a whole bunch of people who have tonnes of requests!" The other classmates said and agreed.

"Then I can just wish you guys a good luck! Time to go now, see you guys later on air:)" I wave a goodbye and walk to the broadcast room.

Author's POV

(Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun's side)

"What are these people excited for?" Kai doubted.

"God knows.We can just ask actually." Baekhyun suggested.

"Classmate, why are those people so exciting? What's happening?" Luhan asked a classmate passed by randomly.

"Oh, you guys are newbies so you guys dont know. Our school has a radio broadcast during lunchtime but not every. It depends on whether the DJ is free or not..." He explains.

"But that doesn't explain why people are so exciting! And furthermore, school's radio broadcast are so booring as usual." Baekhyun said curiously.

"you didn't let me finish. There is only one DJ in this school and it's Jieun. Kai knows her right, she is sitting next to you!" He continued."She is a very brilliant musician and her broadcast content is also very interesting. But for the most exciting part is that, people can phone call to her radio and request her to sing a song that they want to express to another person. This corner is the most popular thing among students, they fight for the rarely ONE chance."

"Interesting, let's see ...hear if she is really that good. Thanks for your help." Kai thanked.

"you're welcome. And FYI, the broadcast starts at one." the classmate said and went away.

They went to the canteen and met up with the other 9. They found a round table and sat down.

“Why is everyone using the phone to dial someone, like, why the heck is going on?” Chen asked.

“Oh! It must be the radio thing!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“What, what? What do you know, tell us!!” Kris asked.

Luhan, Kai and Baekhyun told everything to them and they are like amazed by it. They all want to know how great this girl can sing. Suddenly, the speaker and they noticed that the broadcast has started.

“What a good afternoon, everyone! Neh… it is a wonderful day to do my duty for all my dearest schoolmates. And this time, I have brought a good news to all of you. Starting from my next broadcast, the number of request will be increased to 2!!!!! And I believe that many of you are now dialing to the broadcast room telephone and see who did our staff pick up this time…”

‘wow, she has such a good voice when she talk, her voice is so gentle and comfort.’ All the EXO are thinking.

“Now, I have picked up a person’s phone, Hello?”

“Hiiiiii! OMG I feel so lucky as you picked up my phone!!”

“Haha…. Ok, so I hope you don’t mind but what’s your name?”

“my name is Jongeun from 2-B and today I am going to confess my love.”

“Hi, Jongeun, I hope the one you confess to can hear your confession, you can start now.”

“ummm… today, I-I want to confess to Kikwang oppa from 3-D, we are childhood friends and I fell in love with him since middle school. I want to grab this chance to confess my love to him before he graduates. Kikwang oppa, Saranghyeyo///”

“It’s great to see you having the courage to confess, and what song do you want me to sing?”

“I would like you to sing Loving You by Minnie Ripperton, since this song can represent my love to oppa.”

“ok, so I hope you a great success and as all of you know, I am going to sing loving you by, Minnie Ripperton. Actually, I like this song as it is as simple as how love is, it can completely represent and describe hoe a simplest love is.”

She plays the guitar and started to sing, the whole canteen and school is quiet to hear her singing.

Loving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull, 
And making love with you is all I wanna do.
Loving you is more then just a dream come true, 
And everything that I do, is out of loving you.

La la la la la, la la la la la... 

No-one else can make me feel the colors that you bring.
Stay with me while we grow old and we will live each day inspringtime.
'Cause loving you has made my life so beautifull, 
And everyday of my life is filled with loving you.

Loving you, I see your soul come shining through, 
And everytime that we, oohh... 
I'm more in love with you.

La la la la la, la la la la la... 

No-one else can make me feel the colors that you bring, 
Stay with me while we grow old and we will live each day inspringtime.
'Cause loving you is easy 'cause you're beautifull, 
And every day of my life is filled with loving you.
Loving you, I see your soul come shining through, 
And everytime that we, oohh... 
I'm more in love with you.

La la la la la, la la la la la...

After she finished, the whole school clapped their hands excitedly and amazed by how she sang this song. Some of them, well, including our EXO members are yelling enchore.

“So, this is it for today’s broadcast and I hope you guys liked the song I sang, and I will see you guys in  the following wonderful school days!”

~Broadcast ended~

“wow, she sings really well and her voice are so gentle! I wonder how she looks like, she must be very beautiful!” Suho dreamt.

“well, you can’t judge everything by only looking at its book cover…” Kai said.

As EXO is so curious about how she looks like, so they followed Kai to their classroom and there they saw the one and only-Jieun.

Kai walked to Jieun and tapped her shoulder.

“Hi, Jieun-ssi, my friends wanna know you after your brilliant broadcast!”Kai exclaimed.

Jieun was with her friends at that time and they were all shocked. Kai moved away a bit so she could see all of them. EXO waved a friendly hi to her and they were all surprised to see the girl with a sweet voice is actually a fat girl(no hate from them).

And of course, Jieun is friendly to everyone, she waved a hi to them.

“I hope we can be friends” Kai said which made Jieun blushed a little, but not too obvious to see.

----------

Hi, guys! A chapter for today:)

but idk if i hv time to update in the following three days as i was assigned to work for 3 days in Crossroad

but i still hope you guys liked it 

make sure to sucscribe to it and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and opinions of the story

luv ys:)