Ch.1-The Unforgettable flashback

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

Jieun's POV

"I am home!" No response. Well, they must be out or drunk to sleep anyway. But... this is kinda weird silence. Usually, if i speck this loud, they will just scold me of waking them up... 

I saw a note on the table.

Jieun,

you know what? we are disgusted with the life of raising you. we need freedom. just go away. we wont pay for the apartment again, so you just get the freaking out of the apartment. dont find us. we are gone for god sake.

your so as mother and drunk father

My mind was blank. i cant think of anything. I walk on the street aimlessly, raindrops are crying for me. I dont even know how to distinguish my tears and raindrops.

I was like...no, i was a abandoned child. No one wants me, no one needs me. I...really dont know how to respond to it. I always told myself not to cry, even when they are hitting and scolding me. My emotion is strong like Eiffel Tower, nothing can makes me cry. But this time, i brust out all emotion i had hidden for the past years.

"My dear, why are you crying? And even standing in this rainy street?" A woman in a luxury car asked through the opened car window.

I didnt know how to answer, i felt so exhausted and blank. Whta happened next is me blackout.

'no one wants you! just leave for god sake!!'

'you are such a dumb! it is the worst decision i had ever made of giving birth to you!'

Words echoed around me and i felt it was going to drive me crazy......

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............." i sit up breathing hardly, sweats are dripping on my body. I feel scared at the moment.

"what's happening! Are you ok, Jieun?" Mama appeared crashing in the door with two maids.

"I... I have that nightmare again..." I said gasping and mama walked to me. Hugging me to make me feel safe.

"It's okay, dear, you are not alone, you still have me! And it's not like no one wants or need you. I need you! You motivate me while i am working hard for my company!" She said, trying to calm me down.

"I am sorry for scaring you and waking you up." I said.

"It's ok, and it is now the time for me to wake up! Let's go do our daily routine and breakfast will be waiting for you downstairs!" She says cheerfully.

"Thanks, mama." I smiled. You are doubting why i call her mama but not mum, FYI, she doesn't like being call mum but mama because she can still feel like i am a baby girl to her? I was really grateful to what she did for me.

I took a quick shower and wear on my XLLL uniform. Yeah, you guess that right! I am a really fat girl which weighted 170 pounds. Not joking but I dont feel shame of how i look. I always think it is more important of how people's heart is.

I walk down the stairs to the dining room and the maids had already prepared the breakfast on the table.

"Good morning mama:)" i greeted.

"Good morning Jieun, pali eat your breakfast, it's almost time." she said smiling.

After i finish my breakfast, i got on the car and said good morning to my chauffeur-Mr. Kim. Before getting on the car, i was tripped by myself. Lucky, i didnt smash my face on the floor. Well, looks like something will happen today...

----------

yo guys:)

it is the very first chapter 

and i hope you guys enjoyed it.

plz make sure to subscibe to it and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas and comments about the story.

luv ya<3