Ch.4- Grieved

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

No one's POV

School finally ended and they were heading to Jieun's house. But, there were apparently too many people, so Inna, Jiyeon and Luna would join Jieun's car and Exo would probably go to their own cars.

In Jieun's car, they were chatting happily as they were talking about the latest dramas at that time. They were all excited about the sleepover, however, this time is a bit different as there were a whole lot more people ( to be more accurate, 12 more guys)

They soon arrived school, they thanked Mr. Kim, who were also familiar with and went into the house. As soon as they entered, they saw Jieun's 'mama'...

"Hi mama, you are getting ready to the airport?" Jieun went to give a hug to her.

"Jieun ah, welcome home! And yes, I am getting ready to go to the airport, I see you brought your best friends here to stay with you!" Jieun's mama smiled at them and her three friends made a polite greet to her mom.

"Long time no see! I remember it's two weeks ago...lol" Luna said.

"Nice to meet you again, auntie." Inna said while waving to her.

"We are very sorry if we always interrupt your house. And this time, it's not only us but..." Jiyeon said while introducing EXO at the back.

"Don't need to be that formal! I just wanna thank you all for staying with Jieun as I always have business trips to everywhere around the world..." She loaded," wait a minute... What do you mean not only us..." 

Jieun's mama tilted her head and saw 12 teenaged boys standing behind. She got excited instead of being angry. She felt very glad that she actually made these much friends.

"Hi! My name is Han Chae Young but you can just call me auntie." Jieun's mama walked towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are one, EXO imnida." They said.

" I would like to thank you all for being my daughter's friends as I am not always here with her. I am glad to see these much people to stand by her. And Jieun............ Who's your boyfriend?? Aren't you gonna introduce to me?" Mama said excitedly and checking out all of their faces.

"Mama, stop that! I don't have a boyfriend!" Jieun exclaimed in embarrassment.

" well, you know what, I was waiting for ages for you to bring your boyfriend home to introduce to me! OMG, I gtg, take care, sweetie." Mama gave a kiss on Jieun's cheek and having the maids help her to bring her luggage out.

"Bye mama, safe trip:)" Jieun yelled as mama was already outside.

"So I guess we can first lead you to the guests room, we can have Maria to help us out." As soon as Jieun said. Maria came and led the others to the rooms. 

Jieun's POV

It's already night and we have been playing Xbox 360 after dinner. I have won probably 4 when against Kai. Then, the boys suggested to play truth or dare, but I am not really into this game so I just said I would be the commander.

They spin the bottle and it pointed to Kai, and he selected truth since he had already aelcted dare for a few times. When I was about to ask the question, Jiyeon suddenly stoped me and whispered to me to ask a question.

I looked at her with widened eyes and gave her an are-you-serious look, then I asked, "d-do you have f-feelings-s within this school?"

Jiyeon's POV

When Kai chose truth, I was like I was waiting for this opportunity for a million years, I just don't get why boys always choose dare, but anyways, when Jieun was about to ask, I immediately stopped her and whispered another question to her.

You know why? Because I felt that for a little while ago that Jieun has a crush on Kai, and as a best friend, I just truly wanna help her so... Yeah.

Kai's POV

When I was asked this question, I was literally shocked and was choked by my saliva, I was thinking, does my feelings on Jieun count? Like I don't love her but I like her  voice and talents and personalities... Well I guess that wasn't count as it is not really love feelings.

"Ummm ..... No, I don't." I answered coolly not to show my embarrassment.

Then, the guys just carried on the game and what I noticed was the sad on Jieun's face. Why was she sad? Do tell me she had a crush on me......

Jieun's POV

When I heard his answer, I was completely down, not completely but still a bit. Wait, Jieun, don't be sad, otherwise others may notice and I might ruin the happy atmosphere of the party!! Stay strong, LEE JIEUN!!

----------

Hi guys:)

Sorry for not updating:(

I am a bit too lazy and I also got sick so I feel extreme uncomfortable and I just laid on my bed sleeping after taking the pills.

But still, if you enjoyed it, don't forget to subscribe to it and leave a comment down below to tell me some of your ideas or opinions about this story:)

LUV YA❤️