Ch.3-The sleepover Plan

Dream High (ExoU fanfic)

It's also still Jieun's POV( sorry guys, I will try to use others POV in the future episodes :p)

-new school day-

It's a normal new school day again. I did my daily routine, eat my breakfast and say the usual bye bye to mama... No, I realize that she was out for her business trip to Hong Kong. And so, in this house, it's just me and the maids.

I think if I should invite my friends to come and sleepover from Friday to Sunday. My friends always come and sleepover, they have clothes and even uniforms here. So they can also come to school together with me.

Anyways, I have arrived school and I saw my friends standing there waiting for me. I got off the car and wave a goodbye to Mr. Kim, walking towards my friends. We usually arrive school so early as we enjoy the quiet and peaceful school.

We went to the rooftop and enjoy the quiet time. Jiyeon was practicing her new dance steps, Inna was reciting her script and Luna was clearing for the choir practice afterwards. I am playing with my guitar as I decide today is a good day for broadcasting.

Suddenly, the exit door was opened and we were all shocked. Then, it was EXO who came from the door.

"Oh! I didn't expect that you guys are here, did we interrupt your business?" Sehun asked.

"Ummm...it's okay, we just occupied a part of the roof, you guys can stay on the other side." Jiyeon said in a cool tone-typical Jiyeon.

Kai suddenly walked to me," looks like you are practicing on your guitar, do you mind performing for us?"

"Yeah, Jieun, we heard that you have worked on a new song recently, we are dying to listen to it." Luna exclaimed.

"Well, ok...but that new song is still in progress, maybe you guys can suggest another song" I said.

"How about Let Me Go by Avril Lavigne?" Xiumin suggested.

"Good suggestion! I was...I mean we are addicted to this song recently!" Tao said.

"Okay, as you wish." I deep breath and started,

Love that once hung on the wall
Used to mean something, but now it means nothing
The echoes are gone in the hall
But I still remember, the pain of december

Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say
I'm sorry it's too late

I'm breaking free from these memories
Gotta let it go, just let it go
I've said goodbye
Set it all on fire
Gotta let it go, just let it go

You came back to find I was gone
And that place is empty, like the hole that was left in me
Like we were nothing at all
It's not what you meant to me
Thought we were meant to be

Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say
I'm sorry it's too late

I'm breaking free from these memories
Gotta let it go, just let it go
I've said goodbye
Set it all on fire
Gotta let it go, just let it go

I let it go, and now I know
A brand new life, is down this road
Where it's right, you always know
So this time, I won't let go

There's only one thing left here to say
Love's never too late

I've broken free from those memories
I've let it go, I've let it go
And two goodbyes, led to this new life
Don't let me go, don't let me go

Don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go

Won't let you go, don't let me go
Won't let you go, don't let me go


I finished opening my eyes, I saw some of them are tearing, I was shocked."Woah, you guys, what's happening."

"Nothing, it's just so...touching. I can't help tearing." Inna said and others agreed.

The bell rang and we decide to go to the class now.

"I was really impressed by your live performance." Kai suddenly said while we approached our seats.

"Umm... Thanks? I also wanna thank you for being my audience." I smiled and blushed a little.

"I hope to hear more...:)" Kai whispered as the teacher arrives and started the class period.

-recess-

" guys, do you wanna sleepover again, mama is out on business trip!" I ask my friends and they all said yes excitedly.

"Jieun ah, you guys are having a sleepover party? We wanna come too!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed from the corner of the classroom.

"What do you mean we? Are you saying all the members of EXO are coming?!" Luna doubted. And we realize that all of them are there listening to our conversation, I thought it is rude rejecting them so.... Things end up like they are also involved in the sleepover.

-Time flies to Lunch Time-

"Good morning my fellow students, it's another good day for a wonderful broadcast. It's Jieun, your one and only DJ who brings you a great lunch. So do you guys remember the promise I made? I promised that the singing request will be increased to 2... Till this month ends! Haha, tricked by me aren't you? Don't get mad, it's April Fools! I trick you because I love you. Hahaahaha. if you are still mad at me, let me explain why I don't make it forever and longer. Like if I make it 2 calls, I think it may make my broadcast become worthless."

The broadcast goes on smoothly and I am now picking up the second call.

"Hello? What's your name?"

"Hi, Jieun-ssi, my name is Soona from 1-C"

" hi Soona! And no need to be formal, you can just call me Jieun:) what do you wanna say and to who?"

" I would like to say something to my passed away parents, they died recently from the plane crash accident."

"I am so so so sorry about this. I wish your parents can rest in peace."

"Thank you, Jieun. And all I want to say is sorry and I love you to them, sorry for not listening to them and I will love you as long as time ends."

"I hope your message can be passed to them in the air. I am sure that they will be staying in your heart forever. So what song do you want me to sing, Soona?"

"I would like you to sing Make you Feel My Love by Adele."

"I hope they can hear you and get the message!"


I played the guitar and started the song-Make You Feel my Love.

When the rain is flowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace,
To make you feel my love.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years,
To make you feel my love.

I know you haven’t made your mind up yet,
But I would never do you wrong,
I’ve known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind that you belong.

I’d go hungry; I’d go black and blue,
I’ll go crawling down the avenue,
So there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do,
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on the rolling sea,
And on the highway over there,
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain’t seen nothing like me yet.

I could make you happy make your dreams come true,
Nothing that I wouldn’t do,
Go to the ends of the earth for you,
To make you feel my love.
To make you feel my love.


Kai's POV

When Jieun finished the song, everyone in the canteen is crying and tearing. We are all feeling so touched and impressed. Her voice are very influenced, it can controls people's feelings.

I feel so touched and stood up, clapping my hands, which others are following me together.

I like her, but not like love, I like her personalities and talent.

----------
Yo guys!

It's a chapter for today

Plz don't forget to subscribe to it and leave a comment down below telling me some of your ideas and opinion!

Luv ya❤️