Chapter 9

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan’s P.O.V.

I was watching ‘Music Bank’ when suddenly I remember mihee. I walk down the halls slowly afraid to wake any of them up. When I reach Mihee’s door I inhaled deeply try to calm myself I’m only want to see her asleep or not! Nothing else! Control yourself channie I thought while opening her door. I close the door behind me without seeing her after the door was I closed I turn around and saw my angel sleeping soundly on her bed. She was amazingly beautiful I caressed her cheek softly and just then I heard she mumbles something. I jumped in surprise thinking that she was awake and ask me what I’m doing her room so I quickly blurted out ”I-I was just wandering your asleep nothing else I swear mihee-ah!” but then she starts to sweats and I could see tears in her eyes about to fall any moment. “Mihee?” I ask in a low tone worry that she was in pain or something. I was about to ask when she blurted quite loudly “No! Appa! Umma!” making me jump a little Is she having a nightmare? Well it’s normal after what happen to her today it must traumatized her  I thought while I caressed her cheek to soothe her hoping her nightmare will stop “It’s okay mihee-ah… Oppa will prot-“I was cut off by her screaming. Her scream was so loud I jumped a little and I was sure the whole mansion could hear her. I was about to comfort her once more when she suddenly sat up and opens her eyes. She looks scared and lost. She looks around her room and her eyes met mine. I hugged her tightly when I saw her crying I caress her hair while she cries to my chest and whisper “o-oppa I got a nightmare” I smile softly and her hair soothingly “It’s okay angel oppa is here now no need to be scared” she sniffles and hug me tighter. I was about to comfort her more when yongguk burst out of from door and run to us asking what happen I simply ignore him and hug her tighter not wanting her to look at him but of course I failed she looks at her brother “o-oppa” she said her voice were cracking. She quickly releases my hug before I can even react and she hugs yongguk instead. I felt my heart hurts a little and I know they’re siblings and all but still it hurts me seeing her in someone else’s arms.

I smile bitterly towards yongguk hoping he’ll understand and left us giving me the chance to comfort her but he ended up giving me a sign to go back to sleep. I nodded sadly not wanting to go but I ended walking out from her room. I stay outside hearing their conversation from outside the door. I heard that yongguk gonna sleep beside her tonight and that’s what hurts my heart even more I hit my chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter