Chapter 26

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

It was already a few weeks after that awful accident. I was getting better day by day with the help of youngjae and doctor yoo of course. Himchan almost fully healed but doctor yoo suggests that he has some sessions with youngjae too I mean it’s not like himchan minded. Yongguk keeps visiting me and himchan frequently, sometimes he likes to slips out and gives me some forbidden mid-night snacks. Even though it still hurts me to remember all the accidents that have happen I was able to go through it. I met hyekyo’s boyfriend and dongsaengs they were all so nice and cute especially Junhong. He was younger than me but only a few years and he even let me call his real name I heard that he doesn’t really like his real name. He only lets people who he was close to call him that. Jongup and Jin are so nice even though Jin was so pretty that sometimes made me jealous and Jongup was just like a innocent puppy.

I was in the middle of my sessions with youngjae when he suddenly brings out an odd topic “So I was wandering, what do you think about himchan hyung?” I thought about it for a minute before answering him with a smile “He’s like my own blood-related brother. Why suddenly asking that?” he shakes his head and let out a worry smile “Oh nothing but-“ he was cut off by the open door. Himchan and Yongguk came in holding ice creams, they had a huge grin on their face but when they saw youngjae they quickly hide the ice creams “Oh youngjae-ah I didn’t know you were checking up on mihee today” yongguk asks trying his best to keep the ice creams hidden while youngjae rolled his eyes “Obviously you know she was not allowed to eat ice creams right?” himchan pulls out one of his aegyos and let out a big grin “Oh please jaejae just one ice cream won’t hurt right?” youngjae keeps shaking his head “No if you guys want to heal her faster stop giving her forbidden snacks!” yongguk sighs and give my ice cream to youngjae while himchan just nags about how youngjae being so uptight.

After awhile youngjae left saying he has errands to do “Egh I don’t like him” himchan starts complaining about youngjae while yongguk and me laugh at his complains. We were talking excitedly when doctor yoo came in “Himchan-ssi” himchan stands up from his seat while yongguk and I just kept quiet “Yes?” “You are now allowed to go home” “Really?” all of us ask in the same time excitement clearly can be heard from our tone. Doctor yoo laughs softly and nodded “Yes but you still have to come back once in awhile to do some checkups” himchan nods and let out a big smile “Well how about mihee?” doctor yoo sighs a little “She still needs to be here for quiet sometime” we nod slowly while a few sighs come out from our mouths. Doctor yoo claps his hand and flash another smile “Well now let’s do some paper works so you can go back home. Himchan-ssi please follows me” himchan nods and left the room with doctor yoo.

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

It’s been a few weeks after mihee’s accident, she was doing really good even though I kinda slowing her process to get healed but I have my own reason even though I’m still not sure about it. Mihee doesn’t know this but I’ve been avoiding himchan this few days I mean we look all happy around her but when we’re not it’s like we’re friends but not friends? It’s complicated. After that day that I heard him talking to himself in his room I’ve been kinda scared of him I don’t know why. He always said bad things about Jae even though mihee thought it was a joke I could feel that he was serio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter