Chapter 19

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okayyy this is gonna be a short/long chapter idk haha~ well this is the longest chapter I ever written so sorry if it's weird.. I swear this is gonna be really weird haha~ Well here goes! 

___________________________________________________________________________

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

“Yah faster!! My sister might be in danger!!” I finally lost my temper I kicked Yoongi’s chair harder. “Yah yongguk-sshi we’re almost there please calm down!!” Taehyung grabs my arm “It’s okay we’ll be there in 5 minutes okay. She’ll be fine.” I huffed “fine!” I cross my arms and cursed under my breath. After a few minutes we finally arrive I quickly jump out of the car and rush to the house. I search every room there is except one. It was lock tight but I wasn’t going to give up just yet. I grab a chair and was about to toss it to the door when yonggi’s hand grab my arm “Don’t ruin it! we need to take fingerprints and all” I look at him in disbelieve “Mihee could be in there!!” I shout pointing to the door. He sighed “We’ll open it! Don’t throw stuff! TAEHYUNG!!”

After awhile the door finally open I quickly push the officers away and run inside. I look around and to my surprise…

Your P.O.V.

“Dae…” I whisper softly to him he turns around and look into my eyes and smile “what is it my dear?” I smile weakly “please stop this..” he scoffed and throw the 5th syringe away “Stop?! Mihee I loved you but you abandon me for him!!” he open an old TV on top of a dusty table. I could see Himchan sitting at the hospital bed sobbing holding into a tiny photo and beside there was another TV showing yongguk screaming inside a dark room. My eyes tears up “Oppas..” daehyun smile evilly “They’ll never find us in time~” I stare at him tears flowing out of my eyes “DAE PLEASE STOP!!” he laughed manically “Oh I heard this before!~ where did I hear it hmm?” he smirks and looks over to hyekyo “Ah! I remember! It’s exactly like you my dear~” daehyun smiles softly but I could see sadness in his eyes. “Dae.. stop it’s for our own good” all of a sudden he turns around his eyes was full of anger “OUR OWN GOOD? I HATE THAT WORD!! IT’S NOT FOR OUR OWN GOOD MIHEE!!! THIS IS FOR OUR OWN GOOD!!” he injects 2 syringes in my arms simultaneously. I yelped in pain while he chuckled lowly “3 more shots and you’ll be like my hyekyo~”

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

To my surprise she wasn’t there I run upstairs and grab taehyung’s collar “SHE’S NOT HERE!!! WHERE THE IS SHE?!!!” yonggi grabs my arm letting go of my hand from taehyung’s collar “Yo-“ yonggi was about to say something when “HYUNG!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!” we both run to the voice “Here!” the officer points to his laptop “We found him but he’s 3 kilometers away from here” yonggi sighs running his fingers through his hair “we’ll never get there in time with the traffic out there” I stare at him “We have to try!!” Wait a little longer mihee-ah! Oppa will find you okay!

Your P.O.V.

I was at the last shot when I heard a loud banging from upstairs “oppa…” I mumble weakly. Daehyun face immediately turns panic “!” he quickly runs to the door and lock it I want to scream for help but my voice couldn’t came out. My eyes were getting heavy by the moment I felt so weak. I know it was the end but I couldn’t stop hoping that yongguk will save me.

After awhile daehyun came back with the last syringe “it’s too late now your precious oppas will never found us in time.” he chuckles lowly, he grabs my arm roughly and smile “See you at the other end~” I close my eyes knowing he was right, knowing it’s all too late. I finally give up when suddenly the door burst open.”THIS IS THE POLICE!! PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN AND TURN BACK!!! REPEAT JUST TURN BACK!!” I could hear people’s voices. I tried my all to open my eyes to see what’s going on. My vision was blurry but I could see yongguk and bunch of people coming into the room. I could hear daehyun’s chuckle and yongguk’s shouting “Haha you’re too late now~” daehyun shot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter