Epilog!!

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five years later….

“How could you miss him?!!” the officers look down apologetic “Ugh!! We could have a capture him!!” “Youngjae-ah stop shouting my ears are hurting!” youngjae groans angrily while rubbing his head “Hyung! Stop throwing stuff at youngjae!” Taehyung come into the room with hands on his hips. Yoongi looks over to taehyung with an annoyed face “And what are YOU going to do? Huh?” Taehyung cross his arms and sigh “Do I need to tell noona?!” and right at that moment Hyemi come into the room “Yeobo! Did you throw stuff at youngjae again?!” yoongi quickly stood up from his seat “Hyemi-ah what are you doing here?!! I thought you’re gonna stay at home today?!” Hyemi greet the officers and give out some of the lunch box, ignoring yoongi statement. Yoongi walk over to his wife with a pout “Are you playing the silent treatment again?” Hyemi looks over to his husband with a grin “Who are you again?” yoongi grabs her waist and peck her lips “Do you remember now?” hyemi smile softly and pretend to think “I don’t know I’m quiet un-sure… Maybe you should try again~” when yoongi was about to kiss her again taehyung coughs loudly “Gross *cough*” Yoongi looks over to taehyung with a deathly glare when suddenly Hoseok came into the room “Youngjae-gun I need to talk to you for a moment” and with that he left the room. Taehyung walks over Youngjae and draped his arm over youngjae’s shoulder “Did you do something wrong?” Youngjae shrug off taehyung and grin “When I ever did something wrong?” and youngjae left to the direction where hoseok left.

“Please take a sit” Youngjae sit infront of hoseok and smile “What’s up chief?” Hoseok run his fingers through his hair “Don’t call me chief just call me JHope okay?” Youngjae shrugs “You turn into happy mode in a snap yeah?” Jhope smile happily “I’m always happy!” youngjae sigh and lay back on the black leather sofa “So what do you want to talk about?” Jhope open some files and push it to youngjae “Some of my friends in London found some information about you-know-who?” Youngjae immediately sat up straight his face contorted into seriousness “You found them?”

Meanwhile some where far away from Korea…

“98, 99, 100.. Ready or not here I come!” she walks slowly towards his office with a grin and open the door slowly “Oppa are you here?” She walks slowly towards the wardrobe in the corner when she suddenly heard a little groan. She smiles evilly and walks over to the wardrobe faster “I got you!” She opens the door with a loud swung “Eh?” and to her surprise he’s not there and when she was about to turn around a couple of arms wrap itself on her waist “I got you now mihee..” she turns around and flash him a sweet smile “You got me a long time ago oppa with this-“ she lift her hand to show the little ring in her that wrap in her finger. He kisses her nose softly “I love you so much~” she giggled softly “I love you more oppa~” himchan let go of her and grab her hand “C’mon let’s go to the backyard I want to show you something”

There was a white jet in the backyard with a drawing of a bunny with a pink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter