Chapter 31

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mihee’s P.O.V.

Is that me?!! But that’s impossible! I never met himchan before and I don’t recognize the neighborhood.. but then who is she?  “Are you wondering who that is?” I could hear himchan voice and I froze in spot busted.. I turn around slowly but left confused when I saw that himchan is nowhere in the room “himchan?” I could hear a deep chuckle “Are you wondering where I am?” I nod into thin air “No need to worry about that so I ask you again are you wondering who that is?” I gulped and nodded still trying to find himchan. I let out a tiny sigh when I spot a tiny camera and speaker in the corner For a second there I thought he was invisible “I guess I should tell you then..” I kept silent wanting him to continue “That’s… my sister” I got more confused “Sister? But chan I thought you don’t have a family. You’re an orphan right?” I could hear a tiny sigh from the speaker “Yes mihee I’m an orphan.. It’s a long story and I don’t want to talk about it…” I nod slowly not wanting to force him remembering his past. “Good now go to sleep or you’re gonna get a punishment!” I quickly nod afraid of what kind of punishment I would get if I didn’t obey him. I comfy myself on the queen size bed and fell asleep after a few minutes.

Himchan’s P.O.V.

I smile towards the little monitor when my phone suddenly buzzed. “Baekhyun you got a clue?” I ask through the phone “Yup I’m coming towards your mansion now” I shake my head “You won’t find me so just tell me what you got through phone now” he let out a sigh “Fine..” I kept silent waiting him to continue “Well first of all, youngjae and officers are working their butts off” he let out a chuckle and I couldn’t help but smirk “How about yongguk?” he sighs “Well apparently Yoo Youngjae is lying to you because yongguk is still deep in sleep” I grew confuse at his statement “But I heard him talking to youngjae” baekhyun kept silent for awhile “Well I clearly ask the doctor about yongguk and he said that bang yongguk is still in a coma” I cough a little and look at the tiny monitor infront of me “how can that possible?” I could already imagine baekhyun shrugging “Don’t know” I sigh “Fine, just keep an eye on them” “YES SIR!” he let out chuckle before ending the call. I lay my head above my hand and sigh Yoo Youngjae what kind of trick are you playing?

Youngjae’s P.O.V.

Few days later…

Tomorrow is the last day.. Hang on tight mihee I’m coming!! I crack my knuckles and open my computer when Yoongi hyung enter the room “So what’s today’s plan?” I chuckle “Just sit tight and see”  I open my phone and smile “It’s been a long time s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter