Chapter 20

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

It’s already been 5 hours and Mihee hasn’t even move a single muscle. I was tired and hungry but I couldn’t even think about eating or sleeping at this time. “Gukkie…” himchan call me from the other side of the bed eyes never leaving mihee “Maybe you should eat or at least take some rest” I shake my head lightly eyes still on my baby sister “No.. she might wake up when I’m asleep” himchan sigh and stretch his hands towards mine. Eyes leaving mihee for the first time after 5 hours “We take shifts so when she wake up you or me will know” I sigh knowing he wouldn’t give up until I do what he wants, I nod agreeing. He smile brightly “Okay I take the first shift” I nod and by the time my eyes were close I was already drift to dream land.

I wake up by the sound of people talking. My eyes immediately turn towards mihee. I sigh seeing her still in her beauty sleep “Oh you’re awaken gukk-sshi” I turn around to see the two police officer yonggi and taehyung sitting beside himchan “We’re just want to report that Mr. Jung Daehyun has been taken to this hospital and the girl we found was the missing girl that has been lost for 3 years. Some of her friends and family came here to thank you for finding her.”  Two young boys and a middle aged man came into the room and bowed deeply towards me and himchan “Thank you for finding noona” the tall baby face boy bowed. I smile softly and nod “This is Jin, the lady’s boyfriend” taehyung introduced the middle age man “Hi” he said shortly. “Th-“ taehyung words were cut by the tall boy “I’m Junhong but just call me Zelo” he smile and point to the shorter guy beside him “This is my hyung Jongup” this jongup guy bow and smile softly. “We’re going to bury hyekyo’s body tomorrow. So I hope you guys can come to her funereal” Jin said and hand himchan the address “We’ll be waiting” and with that they left the room.

After a short talk I have with yonggi and taehyung they left the room leaving me and himchan alone “How lo-“ My words were cut by himchan “5 hours” my eyes widen. That means mihee only got 14 hours left. “Did she move when I was sleeping?” himchan shook his head “Not even a muscle” I sigh and pat his back “it’s my shift. You should take some rest, you must be tired.” he nodded and left the room. 

I was left alone with mihee in the room. I held her hand softly and smile “I think you sleep long enough. It’s time for you to wake up now” my eyes starts to tear up “Why does everyone I care of left me? My parents, my step parents, Yoomi, and now you! Please mihee I beg you don’t leave me like Yoomi.. please…”

*flashback*

“Oppa oppa let’s go over there!!” Yoomi pulled me towards the doll store “Wah! So many cute dolls!!” I smiled and pat her head “Pick one oppa will buy it for you” she nodded excitedly and run around the store looking towards every doll. “Oppa this one! This one!!” she pointed towards the big soft teddy bear. I smiled and look tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter