Chapter 6

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

5 Weeks later…

I’ve became really close to himchan since yongguk introduce him. He was a gentle yet kind of an annoying guy. Every time there’s something he wants and I don’t want to give him he will use his aegyos at me. It was irresistible! And somehow in only 5 weeks I already have feelings for him. Am I that easy? And I started knowing the mask guy too. He hasn’t told me his name yet and I could barely see his face from the mask and bangs. We communicate using a book. He was nice but sometimes he can be rude and nosy.

There was times when he asked me what I was searching for every time I look out the window. I told him that I like someone and could see him through the window but to tell you the truth I was just looking at my brother and himchan playing in their class. I still have doubts in my feelings but I think I’m growing some feelings towards the masked guy I know sometimes he can be really nosy but I know he meant well. How could I like 2 people at the same time? Haa… Maybe I am that easy. That’s all I’ve been thinking when walking to school, I could feel yongguk staring at me but my mind is too full with questions to ask him what’s wrong. I picked my books and bid yongguk goodbye before going to class.

-At class-

For the very first time the mask guy didn’t enter the class late. I saw him sleeping in our usual desks. I lightly smile and walk to our seats. The class begins and the teacher starts to blabber about the lesson. He quickly takes my book and a pencil and scribble a ‘Hi’. I smile a little before scribbling a ‘Hi’ back. Our conversations starts with that, it was going well but then he scribbles something kind of out of the box ‘Hey can you meet me at the school green house at Lunch later?’ I was shocked, he never wants to talk out of class I say hi a few times at him out of class but he didn’t reply. I was thinking what to say when suddenly the bell rang signaling lunch. He started walking towards the door but before he goes out he signals me something that looks like ‘See you later’ I blushed madly thinking what his voice is like and what he’s going to say.

I was too busy thinking when I realize I nearly skips lunch. I quickly ran to the green house and saw him playing with the birds in the green house I smile at the sight how cute I thought while I walked towards him. He turns around and smile I couldn’t really see his smile but I can see it through his eye smile. I blushed and we both sit on top of the grass seeing the birds fly here and there.

It was silence for a few minutes until he started talking “We never talk to each other outside the class right?” his voice is as sweet as honey. I blush at his sweet voice “y-yes and this is the very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter