Chapter 29

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mihee’s P.O.V.

“I guess it’s… time?” himchan let out an evil chuckle “Are you sure?” “No! I’m confused here stop pressuring me!” youngjae groans irritated “So time is your final answer?” himchan asks pulling me closer to him “No? I don’t know!” “Oh? Giving up I see?” himchan smirks satisfied that youngjae’s conflicted “Oh I know! Love the answer is love!!” himchan laughs dryly “Is that your final answer?” youngjae let out a tiring sigh “I guess?” himchan claps his hand making me jump a little “Sadly you’re wrong yoo~ “ youngjae groans and I could hear him kicking over stuff “What’s the answer?!” himchan laughs whole-heartedly “Time~” youngjae groans again “What?!! I answer that already!!” himchan chuckle once more “You did but what’s your final answer?” I could hear youngjae sighs ‘Stupid love!’ “Correct and now for my rule~” himchan looks so happy yet so scary “What! You didn’t give me a clue!” youngjae fought back but himchan shrugs and smile “I give you a clue if you can answer my riddle before but you’re wrong so no clue! So now for my rule: If yongguk wakes up you can’t let him know that I captured mihee or tell him about our game and situation! Tell mihee and I died somewhere” I was shocked for his rule my brother can’t know I’m alive? I dazed out for a moment and when I finally came back to reality himchan was about to end the call “-and don’t try to cheat remember mihee’s life is in my hands~” and with that he ends the call.

He grabs my hand and let out a happy yet creepy smile “Now it’s time for you to sleep” he suffocates me with another handkerchief and once again I out.

Youngjae’s P.O.V.

I walk to my office with a solemn face stupid riddle! Stupid time! Stupid rule! Stupid Kim Himchan! I thought while kicking a few stuffs. I slouch on my chair and sigh heavily “How can I finds her in 10 days if I don’t even have any clue?!” I pace around trying to at least find something I could use to find her. What to do? What to do? Agh I can’t think of nothing!! “Maybe we should check somewhere obvious first?” I ask to myself “But that’s too predictable?” I groaned and mess my hair up “Stupid! Stupid! Stup- AAA!!“ I yelp in pain when I accidently kicked the metal chair. I crouched down grabbing my foot that kicked the chair “Agh!!! Stupid chair!!”  

I was still cursing on the stupid chair when Yoongi enters my office “YooJae-ah?” I look over him with an annoyed face “What?! And stop calling me that it sounds so weird!!” “Well we can’t stay cooped up here for 10 days you know and no I like that nickname~” I sigh and close my eyes “Yeah but we got nothing how we suppose to find her?” yoongi looks over to me “Well we could always track him~” I shake my head “Cross that” I can’t take the chances that mihee will die “Agh! Well I got nothing then!” yoongi groaned annoyed. Taehyung enter the room a few minutes later bringing soju and some snacks “This will relieve our stress” Taehyung smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter