Chapter 11

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes by the loud ringing I grab my phone lazily and look at the caller ID ‘Daehyun <3~’ I smile softly. “Hello” “Honey where are you? It’s already 09.30 and you are nowhere to be found” my eyes widen and quickly look at the clock damn! I’m late!!! “Sorry I just w-“my words were cut off by daehyun “woke up? Haha and after I sing my heart out for you last night? How mean!” he said pretending to be mad. I laugh by his cuteness “Sorry~” “I’m not really mad but I got you didn’t I?” “Yeah! In your dreams! Well got to wash up see you later!” I was about to hung up when I heard daehyun’s voice in the other line “you don’t have to worry I knew you’re gonna woke up late! So right now I’m on the way to your lovely home to pick you up!” my eyes widen “Wai-“ “Bye!!” he said cutting my words and hung up. Well now I have to tell him the truth… I hope he doesn’t leave me… I thought opening the bathroom door.

 

I was done showering and already doll up for the date when my phone rings I look at the caller ID and it was daehyun. Well here goes…

“Hello”

“Mihee-ah… what happened?” his voice was shaky like he was about to cry and there was a tint of sadness and worried in his tone.

I sighed “I’ll tell you later let’s meet up at Lotte World” and with that I hung up.

 

Himchan’s P.O.V

I bought movie tickets yesterday to watch with Mihee. She was a little down after the accident and I wanted to cheer her up. I was walking to her room when I heard her voice from her room “-let’s meet up at Lotte World” my heart sank I was about to turn around and leave knowing she’ll be out and can’t go to the movies with me. But at that exact moment she came out from her room looking gorgeous as ever. “A-a-are you going somewhere?” I ask trying to sound happy. She smiles brightly at me even though I could see a tint of sadness in her eyes “Ah oppa! I’m going out for a date with my boyfriend! Don’t tell gukkie oppa okay? He can be over protective.” the word boyfriend breaks my heart into million pieces and I tried my best to hold my tears “Okay then.. but don’t stay out too late…” “Okay bye~” after I’m sure she was gone I ran to my room and cry my hearts out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter