Chapter 7

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

“What’s wrong gukkie?” himchan asked me. I was too shocked to answer him. He shook my shoulders and I finally got back to reality. Himchan asked me once more “what’s the matter?” I shook my head “nothing… I’m just concern why my sister didn’t show up earlier” himchan smiled “it’s probably nothing, don’t worry too much” I nodded and pat my chest “maybe you’re right…”

Your P.O.V.

-At class-

When we arrived at class we already missed 3 subjects. We got scolded by the teachers but I didn’t really care. After all the scolding we got back to class. We sit in our usual place, I take my notebook and scribble something ‘Why are you wearing a mask anyway?’ he just smile and shook his head. I sighed he still won’t tell me…

The class goes on while me and daehyun keeps scribbling on my notebook. ‘Should I walk you home later?’ I was shocked but that’s what couples do right. I was about to write a yes when I remember about yongguk. ‘I think you shouldn’t I mean, I haven’t told yongguk about our relationship and he could get easily over protective sometimes’ somehow I saw a glint of anger in daehyun’s eyes when he read that was he that mad that I haven’t told my older brother? he sigh loudly and scribble ‘okay fine but you have to tell him NO MATTER WHAT! AND THAT YOU’RE MINE’ man why is he being so possessive he looks like a maniac I was about to ask why is he reacting like that when suddenly…

*Ring*Ring*

The bell rang signaling it’s the end of school. Daehyun left without saying goodbye I sigh thinking he’s still mad that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter