Chapter 23

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

I sit at the chair near mihee’s room waiting for the doctor to tell me to come in. After a few minutes Himchan come dragging his feet towards mihee’s room. I quickly stand up and jog towards him “Chan-ah!” he looks towards me with a bitter smile “Why so excited guk?” I flash him my gummy smile “Mihee woken up!” himchan face lit up hearing my news “Jinjja?! You’re not lying right?!!” I shake my head excited “Of course not! The doctor is doing some checking before we can come in!” he nods and jumps on one of the sofas.

We were talking about where we should go when mihee leaves this annoying hospital when the doctor comes out. We quickly stand up and walk over towards him “Can we see her now?!” himchan asks excitedly. The doctor smiles brightly and nods “Yes, you can see her now.” Himchan quickly run over towards mihee’s room while I being hold back by the doctor “Can I speak with you, yongguk-ssi?”

“She has to take therapy?! Why?!” I ask shock by the news. The doctor sighs and open his glasses “I think she stills need to stay here for a couple months. Even though I told her she was okay, she was definitely not okay. She’s physically and mentally unstable right now so I hope you understand.” I sigh and nod understanding “Okay doc..” he pats my shoulder and flash me an assuring smile “She’ll be just fine under my son’s hand “ I nod again “But I hope you don’t mind that she’s in a hand of an intern.” I nod again until “What an intern?! Why can’t you take care of her doc?!” I was growing furious The doctor said she was not okay so why can’t a professional doctor takes care of her?!  the doctor flash another an assuring smiling “It’s not just any intern it’s my son. He enters the number 1 university in Korea and not just that he always and I mean always rank number 1 in any subjects so don’t worry she’s in good hand. In couple of years, my son will be better than me” he laughs softly and pats my shoulder again “Don’t worry okay? Well now I got to go!” he runs before I could even answer him What a weird doctor  I shake my head towards the doctor and walk happily towards mihee’s room.

I open the door happily “Mih-“ I’m about to greet her with one of my best gummy smiles when suddenly I see her sitting on her bed crying while himchan just looks down at the floor. “Mihee what’s wrong?” I look towards her when she suddenly lifts her head and looks at me with her teary eyes “Daehyun’s dead?”

Your P.O.V.

Doctor Yoo leaves the room with a bright smile on his face. I sit on my bed looking out the window thinking about everything that has happen when himchan come into the room with a bright smile on his face and teary eyes “Oppa…” I say with tears start to form in my eyes too. He runs towards me and hugs me tightly “Oppa miss you soo soo much” I hug him back and smile “I miss you too oppa.”

 I start to ask what happens when I was not around and he answers everything excitedly, telling me funny stories about yongguk and him. I was so happy hearing about them when something crosses my mind. Tears start to form in my eyes, I look out the window and smile bitterly “How about daehyun? What happen to him?” I look back at himchan who was looking around anxiously and coughing weirdly “Oppa tell me what happen to him..” He coughs o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter