Chapter 24

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

I tell yongguk every detail that I see when I was unconscious, he only nods and sighs a few times “-and right then Yoomi saved me” after I finish telling my story yongguk holds my hand in his and smile bitterly “You only saw him when daehyun’s dead?” I nod and shiver slightly remembering it, how the murderer eyes were so dark and how the murderer was surrounded with an eerie aura. “You know I had a dream about it too.. but I can’t really remember it clearly..” my eyes widen “Really? Wahh is this a sibling thing?” he laughs softly at my joke “Maybe..” I turn my head towards the door a few minutes and turn back to my brother again “Tell me what you remember oppa.. Maybe we can complete this confusing puzzle..” He coughs slightly and tells me everything he remembers, how he saw me in the mirrors how he was chasing me and ended in daehyun’s room how he heard the murderer the voice even he can’t really remember what he said or what his voice sounds like. I nod softly “That doesn’t really helps then” I pout slightly while yongguk looks down “I’m sorry that it didn’t help” I quickly shake my head “Ah! I didn’t mean it like that oppa! What I saw didn’t really help either anyway” Yongguk laughs a little at how I try to make sure that he wasn’t useless “You’re so cute” he pinches my cheeks slightly. “Well at least we know what he wears” I nod again. The murderer wears a black t-shirt, a leather jacket, a mask, and a cap. He was basically like a shadow with his all black outfits.

Yongguk left awhile ago, he said he wants to buy me a mid-night snack or something. I was trying to remember the murderer face more clear when suddenly I feel light headed What’s happening? Why is the world spinning?  And I black out.

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

I was walking back to mihee’s room when I bump into someone making that person drop some things. I kneel down and take the things from the floor when something caught my eye. It was a white book written ‘Doctor Intern Yoo Youngjae’ I collect all the books and give it to him “I’m sorry” he nods slightly “It’s okay and thank you” he was about to leave but I caught his arm before he can leave “You’re the doctor that will take care of mihee?”

We sit at the bench in the hospital garden “So you’re doctor yoo son?” he nods slightly and push his glasses a little “Yes, I’m Yoo Youngjae. I’m an intern here in TS Hospital” I nods and looks at him “I’m Bang Yongguk. Mihee’s brother, it’s nice to meet you doc” he laughs softly making me confused Man he’s as weird as his pops “No need for the formality like that just call me Youngjae.” I nod “Okay then” “How old are you?” Man we just know each other and he already talking banmal? This guy is really.. “I’m 19 y’o and you?” Fine if you want to talk banmal I could talk banmal too “Ah I’m 17 y’o~” I turn my head towards him and my eyes widen “17?!! How can you be an intern at this young age?!! You as young as my sister!“ he laughs really loud “Ah I skip classes because well apparently I’m a genius! But I feel kinda insulted do I look that old? Haha” I shake my head “Ah It’s not like that at all” and after that don’t know why I feel I could be good friends with him.

Himchan’s P.O.V.

I’m really dizzy these few days and I been having nightmares too. It’s really killing me I always woke up in the middle of the night panting and sweating all over. Why won’t he just go away?!! I hit my head a few times because of frustration. I was walking towards mihee’s room when I heard a loud crash. I quickly open mihee’s door afraid something to her and my eyes widen at the view. Mihee almost fall from the bed and there’s a broken vase near her bed I guess that what make the sound  I quickly call the nurse and the doctor to tend her. I wait outside while they take care of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter