Chapter 15

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here comes the drama hehe~~

_________________________________

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

It’s already been 1 week since mihee disappearance. Himchan is getting better by the day but the investigation was not going anywhere. The police is still trying to crack mihee’s  password. I sighed where are you mihee-ah? I was walking to get some fresh air since I’ve been stressed about mihee’s disappearance when something crossed my mind I remembered now!! And I called the police.

“Oh yongguk-sshi what’s wrong did you find more evidence?” I could hear yoongi’s voice on the other line. “2601!! The password is 2601!! The day Mihee meets me that’s why the clue is ‘Bang Siblings’.” “Alright we try it right away!” said the officer and we hung up.

I continue my walk in our old neighborhood I miss this place  a memory pass my head when I pass a little park where mihee and I used to play.

-flashback-

We were walking hand in hand when suddenly mihee’s eyes sparkled and pull on my sleeves “Oppa!! Let’s play there!!” mihee pointed to a little park. She grab my arm and pulled me to the park. Mihee jumped on the little swing set and smile “Help me push it oppa!” I show her my gummy smile and push the swing set from behind. “Faster oppa!! Faster!!” she exclaimed excitedly “But mihee you’ll fall” I said in a worried tone. “No I won’t if I do you’ll catch me!” I smiled and nodded. I push the swing set harder making it went faster she scream happily.

It was getting dark so I suggest her to go home “let’s go home mihee-ah” she shook her head and ran “I’ll go home if you catch me!!” she shouted while running. I chase her and shout “Be careful don’t run too fast you’ll hurt yourself!” she just laugh and continue running faster and faster. She trip and fell making her knee bleed I quickly run to her “Gwenchana? I told you don’t run too fast!” she looks at me with teary eyes “HUAAAAA!! Oppa it hurts!!” she cried while I smiled and pat her head “Let’s go home and fix you up!” I said helping her up but she refuse “carry me!” I laughed and carry her in my back.

-flash back end-

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter