Morning

I Don't Care...I Think

My mornings consist of getting ready for school, eating toast and walking to school. Namjoo and I go to school in opposite directions so we don't ever walk together. Not much of an exciting morning. The best part of walking to school is that I can have some peace and walk alone listening to music. Walking with no care in the world is really nice, but lonely. There really isn't much that interests me right now either. Yea I watch shows sometimes, I definitely listen to music but that's about it, I don't really do much concerning about activities after school other than going to work. After repeating what Namjoo said in my head, I honestly don't know why I don't hang out with friends. It's probably because they might annoy me about problems. It's not like I don't talk with them, which is a lie because I don't talk with them at all. I don't even know if I can still call them friends. But I have nothing to say since I don't do anything anymore so I'd rather have no friends. I reach the entrance of my school, my face expressionless. I start walking towards my locker. Now this is the most frustrating part of school.

“Myungsoo, do you want to hang out later?!” shouted a girl.

Sheesh, why don't they leave me alone. All I want to do is get through the day with no one bothering me. Is that so hard to ask?

Apparently so.

I walk pass the girl, but she starts following me. What a pest.

I open my locker and get my books.

“Oppa, what are you doing after school?” asked another girl.

Soon enough a group of girls circle around me,making it hard for me to walk away.

“Move” I say.

“But oppa, you didn't answer if you're free?!” whined some girl.

I honestly don't hear them as I look for a way to get out of the circle of girls, until I hear a familiar voice.

“Hey ladies, please let the cold hearted one alone. Don't you see he isn't even looking at you” said Sungyeol.

“Get out of here Sungyeol” said a girl.

“I'm just helping you realize that your efforts are going to waste, he won't budge y'know. He even told me you guys are bothersome to him”

“Myungsoo doesn't think we bother him, he's just shy”

“Oh, please look at him. I bet you he doesn't know your names Jisoo, Hayoung, or Semi.”

“Yes he does! I've been talking to him since school started and I've mentioned my name to him millions of times” said Jisoo.

“Really?”

“Myungsoo, what's her name, the one with the long straight hair and red bow?” he turned to his left to find no one there.

They had focused their attention so much towards Sungyeol that I found a spot to escape and just walked away towards class.

“Where he go?” Sungyeol asked trying to spot the black haired male.

“See what you did! He probably got scared because of you!” screamed Jisoo stomping her feet and clenching her hands in frustration.

“Pssh please he didn't run off because of me but because of you. Please look at yourself clearly before approaching a guy.” Sungyeol sneered and left leaving the girls dumbfounded from his insult.

Once in class I go towards my desk and notice two notes. Great, love notes.

These notes could be amusing but I just shove them to my bag and proceed in putting my head on the desk. I am very tired and don't care much of this school.

Being a first year is nice, not at all stressing even if this is where expectations are raised and expected to be met. I'm not a bad student but I'm not in the top 10 either. I know my stuff but somehow I'm always stuck with idiots.

I go to LaLa Land before class dreaming of playing in the arcade all by myself when Namjoo appears saying “Myungsoo you don't seem to care about me, so I started caring about... “

“AHEM! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

I jump up from my chair from the freaking teacher's attempt to wake me up.

“What the!”

My groggy eyes focus on the teacher, his stoic face staring back at me with furious eyes. I slowly clear my throat trying to ready myself with what he has to say to me. “Yes, teacher?”

“Please stand up when speaking to me. You seem to be lacking some energy this morning?”

“Yes, I didn't get to sleep well last night”

“I want you to stay after class and please refrain yourself from sleeping again in my class, if you feel sleepy either drink something or don't come to class at all, I do not want to be wasting my time with people who don't care.”

“Ugh...ok...whatever you say” I didn't tell you to care about me, jeez...

“Excuse me?”

“Yes, sir”

“Please go to the back of the room and stand with your hands raised up until I tell you to stop”

“Yes,sir.” I walk towards the back feeling annoyed by calling me out. I swear, couldn't he just wake me up and just let it go? Now I have everyone's attention diverted towards me and I totally do not want that. All the girls looking at me with their nasty googoo eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I see a girl with short wavy hair staring at me with a blank face. I look straight ahead towards the board listening about the lesson being taught as she turns to the board as well. Well that was weird. Miraculously, I can still learn while standing up. I'm sure I'm soaking up the lesson better than the idiots in this class.

But then I remember the dream I had about Namjoo. What was that all about? It seemed like she wanted to tell me something but I don't know what it was, just like last night, she said she didn't care about me that she cared about someone else? I swear she cares about her friends but why would it pop out in my dream? Shoot I'm being freaking curious. I regain my focus on the lesson when out of the corner of my eye I see the same girl looking at me. Why the hell is this girl looking at me?! Here I go again. Whatever, she must be an admirer of my charisma...I focus again on the lesson as the bell rings signaling for lunch.

Everyone starts to go out towards the cafeteria as I finally can bring down my arms from the punishment letting them fall so they can rest. I walk towards my desk to notice two more notes, amused at how quick these girls can be, throwing them in my backpack once again.

 

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner and updating a bad chapter :( I'm trying best to be on it's just I've been busy working. But I'll be updating the next chapter sooner just need more editing :) Please if you have comments let me know, I'd appreciate it.