Let's Talk About The Cheese.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ EXO Cracks ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Author's note: Sorry no pics right now. Internet connection is as slow as a snail trudging the Northpole. And yesh. I know I have been on a looooooong Hiatus, Like seriously long hiatus. Haha. But Anyways, I missed you guys.  And this update is in a story form until I get all m y crack up where it belongs.

 

"Bite me." Sehun ordered as he lifted Candy up in the air.

"OUCH! Why you prick!"  Sehun screamed as soon as the pain sunk in. "Park Chanyeol! Why did you bite me?"

"You forgot the hyung~~" Chanyeol singsonged as he smiled.

"Ok, let's take it from the top." Sehun then placed Candy back on the floor and lifted the dog again.

"OUCH! Why did you do that again?!" Sehun yelled at the laughing Chanyeol.

"You just said that we should take it from the top." Chanyeol answered coolly. "And you still forgot the hyung~"

Sehun shot Chanyeol a glare making the older one laugh out loud.

"Hyung. Why did you bite me?. Hyung. There happy?" Sehun asked placing emphasis on the hyung.

"Woah! Hun, if you're going to ask me questions, just ask me one at a time." Chanyeol answered earning another glare from Sehun. "Ok, ok. Sheesh! You ordered Candy to bite you right? but the dog can't understand you so I was the one who bit you."

"So you're a dog?" Sehun smirked.

"No, but I love dogs--"

"But that still make you a dog."

"I'm not a dog."

"ChanDog...." Sehun muttered. "YeolDog....hmmm.. YEOLDOG!!!" Sehun shouted on top of his lungs.

"Why don't you dogs shut up and leave?" Tao asked, he finally had it with the two giants inside his room. "And leave Candy in my room."

"But you just said that..." Chanyeol and Sehun chorused.

"Candy is a puppy not a dog. Dogs are older, Puppies are younger so. both of you are older and Candy is younger making both of you dogs. So get out!" Tao reasoned out making Sehun and Chanyeol pout as they made their way out of the Panda's room.

 

"It's your fault. We can't play with Candy today." Chanyeol blamed the younger one as they sat on the couch.

"Whatever. You started it. Don't argue. Case closed." Sehun said as he said opposite to Kai who seemed to be gloomy. "What's up with you?" Sehun asked Kai.

"Yeah, why the long face?" Chanyeol laughed, "Get it? long face? well your face is not long and but..."

"Shut up." Sehun retorted.

"Right, Chanyeol shut up." Chanyeol ordered himself earning weird gazes from Kai and Sehun. "What? I don't like taking orders from other people. So I'll just take an order from myself."

Kai and Sehun shrugged Chanyeol off.

"So why are you sulking like that?" Sehun finally asked Kai again.

"Here." Kai motioned his phone towards Sehun. "What did I do wrong?"

Sehun took the phone from Kai and starred at the message on his phone.

To: KyungSoo

You are the apple of my eye.
Wanna know what is the most beautiful word in that sentence?

 

From: KyungSoo

You're Gay.

 

"Let's be honest here. Are you a Cheese?" Sehun asked.

"A what?" Kai took his phone back.

"A cheese."

"Why?"

"You're so Cheesy..." Sehun answered.

"And they told me I am the corny one." Chanyeol interjected.

"Shut up." Kai and Sehun shouted.

"You forgot the-"

"Hyung!" Both boys shouted again.