Missing Ace

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ EXO Cracks ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

03. Missing Ace

1383146_316640985145523_1441958591_n.jpg


And would you guys check out  and extend your love to my newest stories? Elusive Love & The Terminator..thank you.^^

images.jpgimages.jpg

Tao is obviously running around the dorm, trying to think of various ways on how he can tell Kris that it was his fault.

While Kris on the other hand is still praying for the soul of Ace...
 

Suho, D.O, Chen and Xiumin was investigating why Ace is gone...and their conclusions are:
 

Xiumin: uh..I think Ace just needs some space..that's why he left Kris...*rethinks his answer but gives up*

 

Suho: Or maybe, Ace was jealous of Tao and Kris' closeness..but how can he run away?..

 

D.O: Uh..I need to confess something..a while ago..I said I want to cook an Alpaca...

 

Suho: *eyes widened* but...

 

D.O: but cooking a stuffed toy, especially Kris' stuff toy..is a bad idea..it wouldn't taste good..

 

Chen:*not listening to D.O's explanation* Ah! I got it! Maybe Ace went away coz he thought D.O would cook him! But he's a stuffed toy, how can he walk? more over understand?

 

Xiumin: Well maybe mr.genius, Ace can come to life..like those ones in toy story..*sarcastically answered*

 

Chen: *Amazed* Really?..so does that mean..

 

D.O: I obviously had nothing to do with Ace being gone and..*sees Kai*..wait Kai..

 

Kai: huh?..*looks at D.O*

 

D.O: We met downstairs right?..

 

Kai: *nods* and you gave me Ace..

 

D.O: I did?..

 

Suho, Chen and Xiumin: *stares at D.O*

 

D.O: *sweats*..So where's Ace?

 

Kai: *thinks* I handed Ace over to Lay...

 

Suho: where's Lay?...

 

Xiumin: Don't tell me he's with HunHan again..*nervously stares at Kai*

 

Kai: Uh..yeah...plus they're with Chanyeol and Baekhyun..

 

D.O: Kingly Sehun + devilish Luhan + forgetful Lay + Crazy Chanyeol + Scheming Baekhyun = Poor Ace...

 

Chen: Wow! it's a good thing I'm not with them..*looks at Kyungsoo* how would you describe me?

 

D.O: Trolling Chen.

 

Chen: Nice...Troll...*does not get what D.O said*

 

Kai: They went to the Han river..and...

 

Suho: Then what?

 

Kai: They're taking Ace for a swim?..that's what Sehun told me...

 

D.O, Suho, Xiumin: O__O!!!!!

 

Chen: *thinks* what's a troll again?

 

Kai: Stand there..*Points at the mirror*

 

Chen: *obediently followed Kai* then what?

 

Kai: Tell me what you see..

 

Chen: Me.

 

Kai: You see that person that is staring back at you, looks like you, talks like you and acts like you?

 

Chen: Yes..

 

Kai: That my friend is a Troll...

 

D.O: Kai..  stop bullying Chen, even though your answer was true.

 

Xiumin: we should go and find those trouble makers...*walks out of the room with Suho*

 

Suho : *dances to Troublemaker*

 

D.O: Suho, you're making me puke. please stop.