[SPECIAL] HunHan

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ EXO Cracks ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

 

Kiss the girl Boy ft. HunHan

1383982_317625471713741_1509510829_n.jpg

images.jpgimages.jpg

Sehun has been, well should we say this admiring Luhan for quite sometime now..and Chen was the first one to notice it..uhmm..and then there's Kai, D.O, Suho, Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and lastly there's Lay who also noticed it but still forgot about it. And then here comes a Naive Luhan who just don't know what's happening around him.


Sehun: *stealing glances at Luhan*

Chen: You're being too obvious..

Sehun: Obvious? what are you talking about?

Chen: You are obviously staring at Luhan...

Sehun: I am not!*acts defensively*

Chen: Really? *raises his eyebrows*

Sehun: Yeah...really..

Luhan: *butts in the conversation* So what are you both talking about?

Sehun: YOU..*covers his mouth*

Luhan: Me?..why?

Chen: *looks at Sehun* Because this kid here thinks that he's.....

Luhan: He's what? *looks at Chen then at Sehun*

Sehun: *covers Chen's mouth* that I'll really start to Hate Chen.

Luhan: uh...oh...but Hun, remember..The more you hate, the more you love..*chuckles and walks towards Suho & Lay*

Chen: *Bites Sehun's hand*

Sehun: *Screams* MOM!! *referring to Suho*CHEN BIT ME!!!

Suho: *rolls his eyes & pokes Kris' shoulder* Handle the toddlers will ya?.

Kris: Can't you see I'm busy? *still helping Tao is measuring Zizi's height*

Luhan: *suddely pulls Sehun away from Chen* Both of you really makes me crazy..

Sehun: *disregarded Chen* I make you crazy?..

Luhan: Yeah..*smiles innocently*

.

.

.

.

.

.



Sehun: *quietly jumping up and down inside his room*

Luhan: *enters the room without a sound* Why are you jumping up and down?

Sehun: *stops and blushes* because you said that I make you crazy..

Luhan: *sits on the bed* So you're happy because you make me crazy?..

Sehun: Yeah...*suddenly acts shy* Uh..Lu....you know that you're my favorite Hyung right?...

Luhan: I think so..hahaha...wait have you seen my headphones?..

Sehun: You placed it under your bed this morning..*smiles and forgets that he nearly confessed.*

Luhan: *bends down from the bed* I really can't reach it...

Sehun: let me get it for you Lu..*smiles and kneels down on the floor as he tried to reach the headphones while Luhan still did not move an inch from where he was sitting*

Luhan: Did you get it?..

Sehun: *raises his head up and his face was just a few inches away from Luhan* Yea-----*blushes*

Luhan: *realized that they are both in a very awkward situation* *blushes*


Chen: *obviously he'll pop out once again* Just Kiss already!

 

Xiumin: *pulls Chen away* Why do I always end up doing this?