B A B Y

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ EXO Cracks ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

So here's another shout out to the new subscribers hazedpurple ,Nabilahteenager gracesussie ,Seung_Hee13 Angel_9900 ,& saracaua , I really can't thank you all one by one coz yeah, I'm lazy.so Imma just do a dedication or like I said pick one of you to be featured here in this fic.^^ 

and uhmm..Please do check out my other fics too:

The Writer contains a preview of what the dedication chapter would be like. (1)

And lastly if you have any stories that you would want to be reviewed you can request for a review at: (I work as a reviewer there^^)
c.jpg
 

 

o6. EXO

1377599_314441692032119_27919329_n.jpg

images.jpgimages.jpg

 

Kris: *bought more than a dozen Milk formulas*

 

Sehun: O_o? what's happening here?

 

Kris: I need to make a Gucci Milk... 

 

Sehun: But that does not exist..

 

Kris: It does, all I need to do is mix these with those *points at the shredded Gucci*

 

Sehun: For Tao?..

 

Kris: no..for baby Zizi.. 

 

Sehun: You got threatened am I right?..

 

Kris: No..

 

Sehun:*forever judging face*

 

Kris: Yes.

 

Sehun: You're always with him so You should know that he's just joking..

 

Kris: Joke or not I just want to make him happy..

 

Sehun: *judges Kris* *leaves*

 

Kris: Did I say something weird?*looks at D.O*

 

D.O: you just indirectly admitted that you like Tao..

 

Kris: Kyungsoo say whut?!

 

D.O: give that expression up Kris, you look gay..

 

Kris: O_O

 

D.O: stop mimicking me or else I'll throw you out of my kitchen.

 

Kris: 

.
.
.
.
.
.

meanwhile...

 

Tao: do you think Zizi needs to take a bath? *blinks innocnetly at Xiumin*

 

Xiumin: *walks towards Tao and picks up Zizi* *went to the bathroom and gave Zizi a shower*

 

Tao: *sees Xiumin back in his room with hair dried Zizi* Taking care of a baby is tiring..

 

Xiumin: you hardly did anything..

 

Tao: I took Zizi out for a walk....*pouts*

 

Xiumin: A walk or a shopping spree with Kris paying for everything..

 

Tao: Both..*smiles* but I'm tired...

 

Xiumin: We might as well give each other a break...*puts Zizi down* let's eat..

Tao: *nods*

.
.
.
.
.
.
on the other side of the dorm...

 

Chen: And then there's this Zombie apocalypse thingy that I watched, it was so scary....

 

Luhan: *listening attentively* then..

 

Chen: Then I fell asleep..*smiles*

 

Luhan: *kicks Chen*

 

Chen: *laughs* but to be honest even though it was scary I was bored...

 

Luhan: that's why you fell asleep...

 

Chen: Yeah...hey..if Justin Beiber is here what do you think Sehun will do?..

 

Luhan: he'll probably spazz and fanboy all day long..

 

Chen: Really? Spazz and Fanboy huh?..you like him like that?..*trying to catch Luhan and make him admit that he likes Sehun*

 

Luhan: But I like him more if he'd stop fanboying and just focus..

 

Chen: On you?..

 

Luhan: yeah..on me..wait what?!

 

Chen: *laughs hard on the floor* I swear! You just admitted that you like Sehun to focus on YOU..

 

Luhan: *glares at Chen* Say that again you Troll

 

Chen: *acts innocent* say what again? What are you talking about?..*laughs*

 

Luhan: I am so gonna kick you and kill you! I Hate you!!

 

Chen: Hyung..remember the more you hate the more you love..*Laughs**runs away*

 

Luhan: Shut up! I don't love you!! *Chases after Chen*

 

Sehun: *Suddenly appears* You don't love who?

 

Luhan: *did not realize that Sehun was the one who asked* *shouts* You!

 

Sehun: O_O? Y_Y

 

Luhan: Ah...let me explain....

 

Chen: *smiles* Luhan is busted!!..*laughs*

 

Luhan: I am so gonna kill you Kim JongDae!