I DID (part2)

I WANT YOU BACK !

"Okay, for today you will begin inserting L-tube to your front partner, so you can do it on your own even with closed eyes, but it might be painful and even take one hour to finish it .So I hope, you will do it fast without causing to much pain to your partner".The head intern said to them.

 

"This will be applied in your intern evaluation, so please do well..".The head nurse said as the explaination.

 

"Kim Jonghyun, since you always make a joke out of resident, then think this as a joke to..okay?".The head intern told him.

 

"Its not like that~".Kim Jonghyun reply.

 

Evaluation ~~~~

 

"Hyung, lets change our partner~".Minho said to Jonghyun.

 

He didn't want to be paired with Jinki, that old man.Its frustrating.

 

"Why?".Jonghyun ask.

 

"Hyung, please..I wanna be with Key..pleashhh~~~".Minho make a pout and aegyo in front of Jonghyun.And of course, Jonghyun please it.Minho is too cute, like an anime character.

 

"Okay..okay..".Jonghyun answer with sigh.

 

"Thanks hyung, love you so much!! haha".Minho said with big smile and both eyes sparkling like a star.Another wish accomplishe.

 

So, when they about to start, Jonghyun stand in front of Jinki while Minho in front of Key.Key quite taken aback with their action.Key thought that Jonghyun maybe still mad to him because Key was the one who need to meet Jonghyun on the blind date.But it fail.Since, Key send Woohyun.Key just stare at Jonghyun sadly.Sigh.

 

"Why don't you try on you first?".Jonghyun said to Jinki while he sit and Jinki about ti insert the L-tube in Jonghyun nose.

 

"I want to but...I can't help if it doesn't goes well..".Jinki unfinished word cut by Jonghyun.

 

"Seriously,a..arasso..do your best and don't hurt me~".Jonghyun whining.

 

"Igesso~here I go".Jinki said while insert the L-tube with slow motion at first.but after 15 second, he make it fast and Jonghyun choke it.But Jinki just laughing look at Jonghyun red face."Hurt?".Jinki said with poker face.

 

"You, seriously..".Jonghyun short word with cold tone.

 

But Jinki still laugh.Its funny.

 

"Okay..I got it~". Jinki said while grin."Lets do it again~".Jinki smile.

 

"Do it properly okay, its hurt my nose already..aishh".Jonghyun complain.

 

"Arasso~".Jinki reply.

 

Meanwhile, Key also pair with Minho and start their task.

 

"Is it okay?,".Minho ask concerly.

 

"Gwenchana".Key short reply.His eyes still glued on the other pair.Laughing.Joking.He is totally jealous right now.He looking at the other way, to not show it in front of Minho.

 

"You do it on purpose don't you?".Jonghyun ask Jinki since Jinki seems to be not focused and joking around while doing the task.

 

"Ania, the last one, please..I make it slowly, just stay still~~".Jinki persuade Jonghyun.

 

This task need to be done because its with calculate as an evaluation.so, marks is very important.After finish, Jonghyun back to their intern room.Then he saw Key but he just ignore him and sit on his table.Meanwhile, Key still feel awry.So, he breath in and talk.

 

"Is your nose okay?".Key start.

 

"Huh?, yeah..its okay..".Jonghyun slowly answer."Its must have been nice, when Minho done the task on first try..".Jonghyun continued.

 

"I think so..but, by the way..you were arguing with Dr.Jinki before, but today you seems friendly..like someone you been had been known for a long time".Key said.He curious about Jinki and Jonghyun relationship for sure.

 

Jonghyun coughing.Don't know how to answer it so he just ignore the question.

 

"You still mad at me, don't you?".Key ask.

 

"No, not really...".Jonghyun word being cut by Key.

 

"You even switch the pair with Minho, I know this is nothing but I feel bad after getting reject as your L-tube partner".Key reveal.

 

Jonghyun still queit and stay still.So, Key move to him and standing beside Jonghyun.

 

"Im so sorry, really..but the reason I can't tell you even after I found it because I want to work here as intern not as a minister's  son~ I think you like music when I went to your house last week, so here the concert ticket.Its my favourite band..please accept it as my apology..thats all..I got to go, bye..".Key long explaination.

 

Jonghyun still dumbfrowned.Eyes blinking a few times.He not that mad about the Blind date before, he just mad when someone try to fool him but not attending there and ask for replacement.

 

Joon office~~~

 

"You need to remember, for the next time..don't ever try to fool me..I really hate those who lie to me,its goes to patient to but if a doctor try to lie, the things gonna blow up.understand?!".Joon snap.

 

"Yes, chief".Jonghyun short reply.

 

"You may leave".Joon said.

 

Jonghyun walk away from the room.Its frustrated.Joon already know that the one who did the surgery is Jinki not him.Thats why, Joon mad at him.Saying he is a liar.But expose to people he the one who did that.Jonghyun try to find Jinki.It must be him!

 

"Yah! Lee Jinki!".Jonghyun shout at the stair.

 

"What now, I need to go right now..I got a patients".Jinki said hurriedly.

 

"Its you right?. You proudly say that it was me who did that but, you stab me from the back and even told Chief about the matter..you really something!~".Jonghyun mad.

 

"Me? told Chief about it? ania..".Jinki word being cut.

 

"Why don't you tell him the main reason? that I was really trembling about the thing..".Jonghyun word cut.

 

"Kim Jonghyun~~~".Jinki called him.

 

"Are you really want Chief attention or what?! throw your body to him, be nice to me..thats all fake right? don't you know how I got scolded from him?you know?!!".Jonghyun explode.

 

"Really, then you enter the medical school as top student and being favoured by professor, and now you get you get your scolding here so all your impressive all gone?".Jinki said.

 

"Whats that?".Jonghyun ask in disbelief tone.

 

"I know you were smart and great but don't hold your inferiority complex against me~~".Jinki said again.

 

"Hahahaha..".Jonghyun laugh."Inferiority complex?".Jonghyun ask disbelief.

 

"What? do you regret it at night? why me? Lee Jinki can make it? ".Jinki said angrily.

 

"Yah~~".Jonghyun slow word.

 

"Do you think I don't know you? Kim Jonghyun? do you even know why we divorced?".Jinki said in annoying tone.

 

"why sudden about the story?!".Jonghyun about to explode.

 

"You think it because you cheated on me with the pediatrician".Jinki said more.

 

"Who cheat with her, Im just treating my client~! watch your mouth ..its my workplace~".Jonghyun snap again.

 

"Or is it about your mom?".Jinki said more and more.

 

"Seriously, you!".Jonghyun said.

 

"Why we got divorced?, why we triooed our lives?Have you ever find the main root cause? have you? ever once?".Jinki said dissapointedly.

 

"I don't want to know, I don't need it ..because Im doing well..much well if you not here! you know?!".Jonghyun mad.

 

"Keep living like that~after that you will fail again and get trip again".Jinki said with sad tone because he about to cry.

 

"What?! you really..".Jonghyun snap."What kind of thing are you! yah! ".Jonghyun said more and calling Jinki when Jinki already pull the door and walk away.

 

Jinki~~~

 

He about to meet Joon at his office, but when he about to call Joon, the head nurse and Joon rushingly walk.He heard everything.

 

"Chief,its about the patients with easophageal cancer from yesterday..he is in ICU now after the surgery and he died just now~".The head nurse told Joon and thats make him stop.Meanwhile Jinki from the back shock.

 

"Its look like ER will take the responsible, the problem pick is the problem intern doing the tracheotomy.".The head nurse continue.

 

Joon shock.disbeief.Jinki shock.Heart break.Guilty.Everything.

 

Joon rushing to see the patients.Jinki walk slowly behind still being unnoticed by Joon and the head nurse.

 

Jinki walk slowly and arrive at the room.He saw all the family members were crying over the patient.Its sad.Dissappointed.Hurt.Jinki crying.Can't hold it anymore.It his fault.Because he is the one who did it.Its not Jonghyun.He is finish~~He thought.

 

 

 

A/N : Hye guys! long time no see..Im really tired.you know.I got a lot of full scheduled programme for whole 2 weeks, and my WIFI already good.I set it up by follow the manual and besides, the very good uncle also help me.and its done.My internet is in good condition.And I m sorry for this late update.Another chapter done, this chap not done yet, there's PART3.Im too tired to write all.But I hope you will like it.Keep supporting me if you think I can improved.Besides, guys..I got happy news.Next week I will be going to an interview for a university.Its a teacher course.I hope it will be good result.Wish me luck! Fighting! From DaringJinki, who love Onew very much and adore JongYu~ Annyeong