A NIGHTMARE

I WANT YOU BACK !

A Nightmare

 

JONGHYUN POV

"Ania,ania!! this doesn't make sense.Im dreaming right? wake up Kim Jonghyun, Argghh!! I hate you Lee Jinki!, how can this happen to me !!'.I'll make you quit,just wait and see".Jonghyun shout really hard.

 

He never thought there's another coincidence like this again. He had enough yesterday then here come not just today.But they will be together as an intern here. He really like a crazy person right now.

 

CHANGING ROOM~~

 

 

"Aww, what this stink smell..from this cloth, jinja~".Kibum complain about Jinki suit.

 

Of course it stink, he drink to much last night till he forget that his first day is today, here at the place he had been treat.

 

 

Jinki take back the cloth from Key hands.He open his cupboard an saw his coat.The doctor coat.He smile widely, how proud he is to be here.After a long time.He finally get it.Then he turn to look at Key.

 

 

"What are you looking at, peeping me?".Key ask Jinki.

 

 

"Ania'.Jinki denied it.You must be work out a lot".Jinki continue.

 

He has muscle on his arm.Key just smile as the answer.

 

"Urmm, excuse me.did you have an extra cloth?".Jinki ask Key.

 

He not bring his cloth yet, because of the incident.Luckily Key can help him by lend him his cloth to Jinki.

 

JINKI POV

 

 

"I must be crazy,today is a historical in my life".Jinki sighing.

 

On his first day.Meet Jonghyun.Sick.Late.

 

 

"Excuse me, Chief want to see you if you're done changing".His mate told him.

 

He start to worried.He think that the Chief must be mad at him right now.

 

 

"I'll be finish".Jinki said to himself.

 

 

The Doctor office~~

 

 

"You can't remember, huh,as the first day as intern you guzzled alcohol, got heart attack, got transfer to ER, yet you can't remember it? Lee Jinki,are you out of your mind or what?. I worked so hard to get yourlife back from the accident and you vomit everything on me and even slapped me and still you can't remember?".Joon scold Jinki.

 

It his fellow.Thats why he being stricted.

 

 

"Im so sorry..cheongmallo".Jinki answer.

 

The 4 word that came out from Jinki's mouth.He really felt sorry for his burden on his Chief.It just hard to explain.Yesterday was really a bad for him.And then, come another.

 

"Please, let me work here chief..chebal, Im begging you".Jinki told him.

 

Jinki try his best to persuade his leader.

 

 

"I said get out~".His leader said to him.

 

The word that spurt out without Jinki thought even once.He thought that his leader fell from his sympathy face so it will clear everything.But it went wrong.Totally.This guy was really firm,Jinki thought.Jinki pondering there like a stone.Not move at all.He's shock.Like a 'pang' sound in front of his face.No answer.Just silent.

 

 

"Can't you hear me?".Joon said.

 

 

"But, doc".Jinki still try to persuade Joon.

 

 

"I said, quit now and get out from here!".Joon scold Jinki.

 

Jinki's eyes start to fill with water.Maybe a few second more will fall like a waterfall.Without he realise, his knees fall to the ground.He's trembling.Chief Joon face still not showing any sympathy but yet his start to shake a bit.Maybe because of Jinki innocent face that start to full with tears.

 

 

"Yah, what you're trying to do? get up now and go".Chief Joon said firmly.

 

 

"Ania, chebal chief, let me in.Please give me another chance,please".Jinki said to him.

 

While he rubbing his both hand like he really ask for apologies after did a big mistake.

 

"Chebal,Im begging you".  Jinki said.

 

Non of them realise that Jonghyun stand there at the front of the Chief door.He never expect that Jinki gonna be this awful condition after he cursed that he will make Jinki quit from here.His heart sank a little bit.He do feel a bit wrong towards Jinki.Only a bit okay.That what Jonghyun thought.Then he continue listen to them.

 

 

"People like you won't make it, even if you fail then try again later.It just you not fit it in, It easy if you just quit now and later you'll thank me".Joon said.

 

Joon only said that harsh word even after Jinki plead him with his cry and soften word.No it not tackle him at all.Like Jinki not worth it at all.

 

 

"Please, it really hard to reach here, so hard yet I finally reach here.Chebal".Jinki plead his chief.

 

His cry more hard then before and he start to hiccupp.'

 

I've bad grades before, people learn it in 6 year but Im taking 4 year.Am I not worth it? No talent and no attitude to become a doctor?'.Jinki said it clearly.

 

He already feel like a big dumped rock at his head.So, he just let the word spill.

 

 

'Thats not Im saying that".Joon try to explain.

 

He's take a back by the word and yet feel sorry for Jinki.

 

 

"I thought school and age doesn't matter at all".Jinki spill more."I know im spoil and slow but once I stand I can do, so I'll be able to do it, is there something you know but I don't? is it your thinking was correct and not mine? there's no where I'll quit, not once.Im in with fair and square so Im not going to back off.Of you don't want to see me, let me quit with the right procedure but all you need to know I'll back again after all".Jinki said to Joon.

 

Jinki spill everything inside his heart.His heart feel sank and hurt.

 

No nothing wrong with the chief.But it his.All is his fault.But he do feel relief after said those word.

 

 

"Get up, can't you hear me?".Joon said to him.

 

Jinki stare at Joon.He try to stand but he's leg start to trembling and almost fall.but Joon catch him.Of course his leg trembling really hard.He's been sitting on his knees for about 1 hour to begging Joon.Once he feel his body being catch by Joon.He just shock and stare at Joon for along time till Joon clear his troat and make Jinki stand on his own.

 

 

"Do you know what we call stubborn boy like you in here? Its a big rock.What did I say?".Joon ask him to make it clear.

 

 

"Big rock". jinki said.

 

 

"Yes, big rock.you get it now if you try to make my nerves up once again.You'll be fired.Igesso?!".Joon tell him.

 

Then Joon just walk away.

 

 

After Jinki done with Joon he went out suddenly been grab by Jonghyun in the middle of his way to his room

 

"Let talk".Jonghyun said to him.Jinki just frown.

 

 

"Do I know you?".Jinki said to him.

 

 

Its feel  like they never known each other.Actually both of them try to cover up their past relationship from people in the hospital.Jonghyun just dragged him to another room.And finally stop there.

 

 

"Yah, let me go.you hurt my wrist.Yah Kim Jonghyun!".Jinki yell toward Jonghyun.

 

He had enough now he need to face Jonghyun again.WTH?.They had enough so, what is this?.Jinki ask himself those question.Then, Jonghyun let go of Jinki's.

 

 

"Why on earth you here?".Jonghyun ask him.

 

~What a fool.Of course Jinki had been choose here as an intern too.Pabo~Jinki monologue.

 

 

"Give me reason, why shouldn't I,Im a doctor ?".Jinki ask Jonghyun back.

 

Jonghyun just laugh hardly.

 

 

"What a doctor, yah~are you daydreaming? people like you? a doctor? what the f***? why don't you just quit and go".Jonghyun spill.

 

 

"Who are you telling me to quit, my mom, my dad, my husband? opps! ITS EX-HUSBAND!".Jinki reply him.

 

How can Jinki spill something harsh?.No it not his attitude.But after he had enough with Jonghyun before, he learn this from Jonghyun.He had been yelled almost everyday by Jonghyun.so bad attitude can be absorb easily right?.Well what people say? Practise make perfect.A nice phrase.Oh no.Reader please don't follow bad attitude okay..Hehe..back to the story..

 

 

"You really mean to stay here then?".Jonghyun ask with disbelief expression.

 

 

"Yes and I will stay till our Chief fired me with right procedure, do you get that Jonghyun-shii".Jinki telling him.

 

"But, Im here".Jonghyun whining.

 

 

"I don't care, If you can't stand it then you may go and I'll stay".Jinki told Jonghyun.

 

 

"yah, you really.."Jonghyun said.

 

Jonghyun not finish his but cut by Jinki when he walks away with frustrating feeling.

 

"Jinja!~".Jonghyun punch the wall."Auchh~".Jonghyun hurt his hand because of his anger toward Jinki."I'll make him quit as soon as possible".

 

Jonghyun promise to himself.

 

Both of them think, this is another new nightmare begin in their life after the past life 4 years ago.It neither Jinki or Jonghyun dream.This was called as 'REALITY' and they need to face it together no matter what.but actually deep in their heart still miss each other.but they tried to deny it as possible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, guys.this another chapter done.I really hope people gonna read mine.since I don't really had experience on writing something like this.I just need courage and support from you thats all.Since I love SHINee very..very much..I just spill everything through writing. So, hope you enjoy it till the end. Wait for the next chapter. Annyeong. Jinki's number 1 fans..and Jongyu shipper too..