COINCIDENCE or REVENGE

I WANT YOU BACK !

Jjong Shocking

4 years later..

Jonghyun already prepared himself with suit before went to his bestfriend 2nd marriage.He stand there to sing a few song to merrier the wedding. Here he stand in front of people and wait for the pianist to arrive.He made a few speech to welcome people and congratulate his friends.

 

Jinki POV

 

"Yah, Lee Jinki oddinya?".Leetuk hyung calling him but no answer.

 

Leetuk and Yesung are best friend of Jinki during highschool until now.

 

'Hyung, did you call him already?'.Yesung ask Leetuk to make it sure.

 

Leetuk just nod.Jinki already late for this wedding.He need to be the pianist on the stage during the friends of newlywed singing.

 

"Leetuk Hyung, Yesung Hyung..Mianhe..Im late, its hard to find the parking". Jinki told them.

 

He already late.

 

"Palli-wah, the guest already waiting for you".Leetuk and Yesung said together.

 

They just follow Jinki from the back.

 

''We gonna watch you from front'.Leetuk told Jinki.

 

while Jinki ran to the hall and sneak to the stage and sit there before the singer give the cue. Leetuk and Yesung follow him to the hall after that.As they enter the room, only shock on his face and the only word come out is

 

"Daebak!.The two divorce gonna celebrate the other 2nd marriage friends as the singer and the pianist".Leetuk said to Yesung.

 

"Gere hyung, its gonna be awesome and shocking".Yesung reply.

 

They wait for Jinki and Jonghyun respond on their own.

 

HALL~~~

Jinki already sat and wait for the singer to give the cue.Luckily, the singer still give speech and he lift his face up and saw someone he recognize it very well..His eyes open widely and shock then turn his face down to the piano.

 

"Are you ready, mister?".Jonghyun calling him.

 

No reply.

 

"Mister?,mister?".He ask again to confirm it.

 

He make weird expression and wait for that guy to respond.

 

"Ottoke? relax Jinki..just face up and face him".Jinki told himself.

 

Jinki start to lift his face up but Jonghyun couldn't recognize it but once he fully up his face, he shock like no breath.Eyes very wide.He knows that person.His ex-husband.Lee Jinki. 

 

Jinki POV

 

'Yah, hyung..see this'.He said to his both hyung.

 

He show his both hyung how he imitates Jonghyun voice during he sing in front of the people.

 

"Doesn't it funny?..Hahaha.."Jinki told them while laughing hardly.

 

Jinki laugh with his heart because he still couldn't believe he saw his ex-husband to be there.

 

"Wae? his voice is killer, right Yesung?"Leetuk said.

 

Yes, Jonghyun definitely had everything..Handsome, Voice killer just he lack on height.Leetuk thought.

 

"Yeah, you right hyung.what a coincidence for both of you to celebrate as singer and the pianist". Yesung told them.

 

He just want to see Jinki more angry.He just grin.

 

"You think I want to happen, he's the unlucky fate for me after all.This coincidence is just a ".Jinki answer them.

 

He really hate to see that face again.After 4 years, they never saw each other so why today.He thought.He sigh~ 

 

Jongyu POV

 

"Jonghyun-ah, you already want to leave? Don't want to eat first?".The groom ask him.

 

Its because he just suddenly went out from the hall after the singing.

 

"Nah, I lose my appetite.By the way why did you invite the divorcee to come here?". He said.

 

He really don't want to wait here and need to see that face again.Thats why he better walk off.

 

"Not like you didn't".The groom told him.

 

He know they were couple before.But this is not something he expected to be.He thought that Jonghyun wouldn't care.Its already 4 year.He thought.

 

"Bulla, I'll go first".Jonghyun told him and wave ask a goodbye.

 

He just walked away to the parking lot.

 

"Argghh! , how come today become my terrible day, watch him.Ani together with him on the stage as a singer and pianist.Never thought once at all".Jonghyun release his mad.

 

"Buyah, who's ty car is this? Park in front of my car? ..".

 

So, he called the person who's the owner.

 

"Yebuseyo, yah..move your car out of here.You the hell are you at will park in front of mine? you ignorant, palli move it".Jonghyun snap.

 

"Yah, non Kim Jonghyun?,bwoh, you!".Jinki reply with shout.

 

and all people stare at him when he yell so hard.So walk away fast to the parking lot.

 

'That bastard'.is the only word come out from Jinki.

 

'Get this ty car out of here! palli~~don't waste my time'.Jonghyun yell towards Jinki.

 

He really burn up.

 

'Bwoh, ty car, you the ty car of my life ever!'.Jinki reply it with yell too.

 

'You even not completely learn Czerny-30, yet you play the piano at the wedding and beside you also 3 times failed on driving test and you drive the car around and disserviced people'.Jonghyun said to him.

 

"You still in the rude speaking when around people, I wonder is there anybody that feel like me to throw you away on the garbage~jinja..and beside why comeback here once you leave Korea".Jinki reply him again.

 

'And you, are you proud to be here after being a divorcee? don't you have a shame at all?'.Jonghyun mean word come out one by one.

 

'Speak to yourself then,huh, you didn't have right to come to your friends wedding or even funeral, you bad luck!'.Jinki harsh reply.

 

Jinki make a serious face to him.Jonghyun stop him when he about to enter the car.

 

'Chakkaman!'.Jonghyun told Jinki.

 

He saw something that he really familiar with.

 

'Wae??'.Jinki ask him with curious.

 

'That suit'.Jonghyun continue.

 

'Suit?,Oh'.Jinki shocked while hold the suit.

 

Embarrass.

 

'You didn't throw it away?.Is this you uniform when you went to any wedding.Ahaaha'.wae? you still unemployed and don't have money to buy new suit?jinja~'.Jonghyun said to Jinki.

 

Jonghyun just walk away after that mean word went out his mouth.

 

'That son of !'.Jinki release it.

 

Jinki drove away with cursed word because of his coincidence with his  not his, its his ex-husband.

 

'Arghh!jinja~wae..wae..!!".Jink burn up and he tap the stering hardly.

 

This day, is a bad day-

 

At Bar~~

 

Since, Jinki still in frustrated mood, he ask Leetuk and Yesung hyung to accompany him to drink.So, they went to a bar.

 

'Yah, what your doing?'.Leetuk ask Jinki with concern look.

 

'Nothing, just try to torn this suit, ahh..jinja~'.Jinki mad and release sigh~ 'Hyung~cheers,its been awhile, right?.Jinki said.

 

He hiccupp after that, because he start to drunk.

 

'Yah, stop drinking'.'Aren't you working tomorrow?'.Leetuk and Yesung ask him concernly.

 

They thought that Jinki stress about things that happen awhile ago.Who wouldn't?.Meeting an ex-husband or wife really disaster in people life unless, they want to make it up which 'Healing'.But seem it not for Jinki, he totally opposite the situation.

 

'Work? of course, work is a must, it took so much to get here,just let me, okay'.Jinki answer with his drunk face.

 

He  just swallow all the drink.Like there's no tomorrow.

 

'Yah, let send him home'.Yesung told Leetuk hyung.While they still awake, they better make him stop before anything happen.

 

'Hyu~hyung~*hiccupp* don't worry, you know who am I, right? Let me have my last glass and leave..okay,'.He told them.

 

He smile to Leetuk and Yesung hyung.

 

'Ahjussi, give me one glass of the strongest you have here, palli~'.Jinki ask the bar guy.

 

'Yah! where are you doing with that?.Leetuk ask him.

 

Jinki already drunk.If he drink that, then he will pass out.

 

'hyung, I look weird don't I ? I married at young age with people against me then~I broke after a year, weird doe..doesn't it..then he throw me just like that? if only his mother I wouldn't care, but him?'.He told them.

 

Actually the both hyung know how suffer he was once he married, and after broke up need to further study.What a shame.Then the ahjussi give him the strongest one.He drink it all when Jonghyun face to start to show up and say

 

 'You still keep that suit,it the best you had right..ahaha'.With that word he hear, he just swallow everything in one shot.

 

'Agashi, you can't drink it like that'.The ahjussi man say to him.

 

but its too late, he already had.Suddenly, he faint and fell from the chair.

 

'Jinki-ah, Jinki-ah!!'.They call him.

 

Both hyung shock.And immediately calling for ambulance.

 

AMBULANCE~~~

'Name, Lee Jinki, age 25 years old.Collapse after drinking hard liquor.His pulse is 56.Convulsion every 5 minutes'.The doctor assistant report.

 

'Jinki-ah, wake up!!'.Both hyung worried about his condition.

 

'Can you keep queit!, I tried to give information right here.Please silent!'.The assistant doctor scold them.

 

Hospital~~

'Dr.Joon, a seizure patient will arrive in 10 minutes'.The nurse told him.

 

He just set up the clock within 10 minutes more to sleep. 

 

'Covulsion interval has shortened and oxygen saturation is down'.'Palli, bring he to the room 2'.The assistant doctor said.

 

They push the troli bed into the room.All of them panicked especially Leetuk and Yesung.But they had been told to wait outside because they just can make it worse when they stay.Then, the doctor come in.

 

'How's the patient?'.' Joon ask nurse.

 

Joon really serious when he worked.

 

"The blood pressure 160, oxygen saturation is 90.Breathing from both side is same.' .the nurse report.

 

'How much he pour in himself?'.Joon said.

 

'Oxygen saturation drop to 85'.the nurse told Joon.

 

'Prepare the bag and 10 for oxygen please.'Joon told them.

 

'Yes'.They nod.

 

'No,he's in resistor state,so it no use, we need intubation'.Joon told them.

 

'They still acid left from the vomit'.The nurse said.

 

'He still holding it in'.Joon said.

 

'I think he try to say something'.The asistant told Joon.

 

'Consider his unconcious'.'It'll get messy if anything gets in'.'Intubation will help prevent pheumonia and help him heal fast'.'Prepare for the intubation'.Joon told them.

 

'What's going on?'.The nurse ask Joon.

 

"The patient vomit in the middle of intubation'.'There's something stuck on his throat, so I can't see his airway'.Joon explain.'The oxygen saturation level has dropped, and there's no respond to pain either'.Joon said.

 

'Doctor'.The nurse calling him.

 

'Wait'.Joon reply.

 

'Oxygen saturation level is 75'.Capillary refill time has slow down too'.'We can't wait any longer'. The nurse told him.

 

'Nurse get it prepare'.Joon ask them,

 

'He has a long future ahead yet he nearly get scar on his neck, ottoke?'.'Doctor, if we wait any,...'.The nurse said.

 

'Got it,hold still, hold still, mussel shell?'.'10.5 tube, faster!'.'Just a little, just a little, yes I can see it, Got it.Get me the bag'.Joon direct them.

 

'His breathing is back, his oxygen saturation also rise up again'.'Great job'.'He almost get scar on his neck, but he's lucky'.The nurse said.

 

'He drunk to much, he doesn't even realise it'.'Should I connect him to IV ?'.'Get him one litter of 30 percent glucose and 500 CC of Solita T3, please'.Joon told them.

 

'Yes, doc'.They answered.

 

3 am~~

'Doc, please sign it here'.Minyuk said to Joon.

 

'What time is it ?'.Joon ask his assistant.

 

'3 o'clock'.Minyuk reply.

 

'The guy with the suit, otte?'.Joon ask.

 

'He concious, but...'.Minyuk told him.

 

They walk towards Jinki bed.He's body full with tube, for water and glucose.He almost lost his life because the drink.

 

'Now, are you awake? I will count one till three and pull out this tube, then breath on your own'.Joon told Jinki.

 

When the doctor about to check his eyes, he suddenly slap the doctor without realise it.Jinki still unconcious.

 

'Son of '.The word that Jinki said.

 

The doctor just shock also the nurse there.

 

Morning~~

Kim Jonghyun arrived at the hospital where he set to be intern there.

 

'Jonghyun hyung~'.Minho greet Jonghyun.

 

Minho is Jonghyun junior at his medical school.Jonghyun really closed to him.Its like a brother.

 

'Hey, Minho!'.Jonghyun reply.'but you know what Its totally hell from now'.He told Minho.

 

"Busun hell?, we finally can get wear those doctor coat'.'Minho said to Jonghyun.

 

This is the time that they have been waiting for.Why would it be a regret.

 

"What is this by the way?'.Jonghyun ask Minho.

 

While take a look at kind of little note book from Minho hand.

 

'Igo, tada', Im a nerd of sort but still wonder it gonna help it or not'.'I wonder which department I'll be put into'.Minho told Jonghyun.

 

He bring along the note as preparation.

 

'As long as not ER, im okay with it'.'Jonghyun said.

 

He really hope he didn't get ER.Its really hard.

 

"Is it that tough hyung?'.Minho ask curiously.

 

Is it that hard? or maybe Jonghyun hyung just want to make him scared?.

 

'Of course, people who work there is gave up on their human being, homeless at the day and owl at night, do you want that?, you can't handle it for sure'."Unless there's a cute guy there exist, I can consider it'.Jonghyun told Minho.

 

Jonghyun look at the way, there's a boy who walk like a model and he's so gorgeous with those fashion cloth and bag,.

 

"Oh my god..Im drooling~".Minho said.Minho also look at that guy without a blink."He's totally the best guy I ever seen!".'Hyung, he stop right here!, he's super awesome!'.Minho thought.

 

'You want his number?'.Jonghyun ask him.

 

He sure Minho already fall for that guy.So, its a help with offer.He not going to give a emptyhanded.

 

'Really hyung?'.Minho ask excitedly.

 

'If I get it will you do three duties night for me?'.Jonghyun offer him.

 

He knows he gonna get it.So, he offer it to Minho.Actually, he just look at that buy as an ordinary person.But look like Minho already fall for him.so, Jonghyun want to help him.

 

'you wait here'.Jonghyun told Minho.

 

Jonghyun walk to the guy.

 

'Excuse me, can I borrow your phone for one call, my phone left at home'.Jonghyun ask him.

 

'Sure'.Kibum answer.

 

'Gomawo'.Jonghyun said.

 

Then he called Minho.

 

'Hello'.'Oh Minho-yah, what you doing surgery?'.'Ahh, I have mine too.but seem I can't make it because of a seminar.Can you do it for me?Gomawo.You're such a good looking and top doctor!'.Jonghyun praise voice.

 

'Of course Iam'.Minho reply and hang up.

 

"thank you.".Jonghyun said to Key.

 

"Alright,by the way,You work here? A resident?'.Key ask.

 

Jonghyun just nod then smile.

 

'You can ahead first, I got a go'.Jonghyun said to Key once the elevator open.

 

'Okay then'.Key walk into the elevator.

 

'Hyung you're the best!'.Minho praise Jonghyun.

 

During group choosing~

Jonghyun and Minho was in the same group which 4.So do the other Jonghyun junior during school.and also that gorgeous guy.Shock.

 

'Why resident here?'.Key ask Jonghyun.

 

'Thats,actually I just wanna help my friend.He think that you're cute so, I help him'.Jonghyun explain it to him.

 

Feeling Embrass.

 

'That good looking doc?'. By the way Im Kim Kibum but you can call me Key".Key said.

 

Awkward.

 

During choose the department.Jonghyun as a leader choose it and unfortunately, they get ER for 4 months ahead.

 

'Buyah!'.They whining.

 

All of them feel dissapoinment.They been ask to the ER department to meet the chief.

 

They Chief explain that intern is a low class not human being.Then, he call out the name of the member, one by one,

 

"Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho,Kim Kibum,Lee Jinki, Lee Jinki? Lee Jinki not here? we gonna erase it".

 

Jinki who heard his name been call just went out from the bed and went straight there.Yeah, Jinki had been treat in the hospital that he had need to work.

 

'Im sorry, Im here, actually quite early here'.He try to explain.But once he turn his face, he saw that face again.'Kim Jonghyun?'.Jinki said.

 

'Lee Jinki?'.Jonghyun mouth.

 

Both of them in wide eyes, both think that whether it coincidence or revenge?.

 

 

 

 

 

 

How my story, actually I allaborated after I watch my favourite drama.So, I just follow the flow but I change it into mine own story with the quite similar based. Hehee..It hard for me to write it. But do support me if you read this. Gamsamnida reader. ~Jongyu Shipper~