IM DOOMED

I WANT YOU BACK !

Jinki drove his car slowly.Still can't forget about the things that happen today.It such a bad day for him.He just start his new life as an intern yet, its nearly finish after this thing happen.Can he survive or not?.Think about that make Jinki stress.With anger inside he increase the speed and drive his car very fast.He totally disappoint with himself.Then, he saw something very bright in front seems like it was from a light.Its blinking.Jinki back to his sense and realise what the things he doing. He turn to the other side to avoid and press the brek.His tyres drift sound very loud.STOP!

 

He about to loss his breath for a while.Head down.He nearly kill himself.Luckily he put the seat belt on.Or else, he already been ejection out from the car.He cry.Cry hardly.Just because of the case.He already like a mad person.He put all the blame on him.Thats make him more stress than before at the hospital.He breath in and out and slowly start the car and drove away.Life is very worthful.Can't give up that easy.Thats make you grow up.With this kind of attitude, Jinki told himself.He gonna accept any of the decision made for him.Quit or Stay.Thats the main question.

 

Jinki reach home with feeling to regain his strength by rest but its another problem happen.He shock.The home is totally messy and everything seems to be not fine.Books and paper anywhere.Its look like a rob.Jinki try to find something suspicious or much more the lost thing.

 

"Jinki-ah, you already home?".Jinki mom call from the front door before she shock to."Omo! what happened dear? why all the things are been ejection? it must be the thieves batcho? Im gonna call the police right now~~".Jinki mom voice in worriedly.

 

Meanwhile, Jinki try to search the 'thing'.He search in every drawer.But the thing is its gone.Jinki disbelief eyes.That thing was really gone.

 

"Jinki-ah~ do you have anything missing? I bet that nothing missing here, but yet its messy like a robbery~".Jinki mom said to him.

 

"Omma~ did Taemin know the password of the door?".Jinki ask curiously.

 

"Yes, why did you ask?".Jinki mom ask him weirdly.what Taemin relationship here?.

 

"Its him, that make this messy~~I need to call him..".Jinki said fiercely.

 

Jinki know Taemin very well.It his dongsaeng yet he is very willfull.Not even listening when people said to him.All he could think is money.Money and money.Well, can call him a brat but he not that evil.well, young blood is hard to approach.

 

"Why didn't he answer the phone, yah Lee Taemin!".Jinki let out his frustrated.Taemin ignore every call from him.

 

"Jinki-ah, why? is it something important missing? what is it tell me~".Jinki mom persuade him.

 

Of course, Jinki can't answer it.It his wedding ring with Jonghyun.He still keep it.Even though its already past.But, he just keep it as a souveniour.Yet, its gone, because Taemin had took it and sold it.

 

Next morning, 

 

Taemin happen reaction when he was at the pawnshop.He was very happy.With his hyung ring, he can get money.well, its not that much but its very worthful.Its money after all.

 

"My life guitar!".Taemin shout alone in front of the pawnshop.Smile and laugh.

 

Taemin ambition is to become a singer.Since, he was not a well-educated student.So, he choose music as his career.Well, he not that famous but he is underground band.A small band but always doing a mini councert at many bar.People do enjoy his music.Besides, he are the main vocal and a guitarist.

 

Before, he enter the studio to practise, he feel the vibration on his left thigh.Buzz.Buzz.He take out his phone and saw the caller ID.He smile but smirk.Who else.It his hyung.Lee Jinki.

 

"Annyeong~~".Taemin annoying voice while answering Jinki call.

 

"Yah! wth~ you just stole my ring and yet you can say that annyeong with that happy voice? what do you think!".Jinki scold Taemin loudly from the phone.

 

Meanwhile, Taemin separate the phone from his ear.His hyung voice can make him become a deaf.

 

"Hyung~slowly..yeah, Im the one who took it.But the way hyung its not that much.Did you really get married with that? haha".Taemin compliment yet laugh at his hyung.

 

"Yah! its none of your bussiness~ give me back!".Jinki said more with forcefully.

 

"Urmm...ottoke~I already sold it.Thanks to you~love you hyung~annyeong~~".Taemin reply the hung up the phone.

 

"Yah!Lee Taemin, how you dare to hang just like that! watch out till I got you~".Jinki cursed word.

 

Jinki walk slowly through the alley.His was frustrated! Hated.His dongsaeng really.What make Jinki more angry is, after Taemin hung up the phone he send a message with his bank account number and ask Jinki to give him money.Jinki was very angry.Taemin really!.He walk slowly the turn his head to the banner in front of him.

 

"A mini concert?".Jinki read.Jinki look at the picture clearly and his eyes wide open.Its 'Lee Taemin and the shooter'.The name of the group.Jinki smile evilly."I got you tonight!".Jinki told himself."You watch out!".Jinki point his finger at Taemin picture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Well, you read and you know this is a boring chapter.Here, the start of Taemin oppa part.How was it? Is that bad? You comment. No compliment from me.Just support me as usual.Read this till the end.I'll comeback later.Annyeong~~~