I'LL SAVE YOU

I WANT YOU BACK !

"What are you try to say?".Joon ask Jonghyun.

 

It so sudden for Joon because Jonghyun and his group ask to get rid of Jinki from this department.Well, its weird from what Joon thought.

 

 

"As the leader for group no.4, and after gathering all member opinion..".Jonghyun word cut by Joon.

 

 

"You ask me to send Jinki away to another department?, like that?".Joon ask Jonghyun.

 

"Yes".Jonghyun short reply.

 

 

"Who say?".Joon ask again.

 

 

"In my opinion..".Jonghyun word cut by Joon.

 

 

"I don't want to know your thinking Jonghyun-shii, because only me have that right to think and judging all of you, just do your own work and don't bother other, you may get out".Joon said.

 

 

"Then, change me to other department".Jonghyun try to persuade Joon.

 

 

"Give me a reason too? because of Lee Jinki? Are you dating before or what?".Joon ask more.

 

Jonghyun just stay silent and thats make Joon think he does.

 

'You did?'.Joon ask with disbelief.

 

 

"No..no am I crazy? why would I go to someone so low class, just if I stay with him my internship will be messed up".Jonghyun explain.

 

 

"Kim Jonghyun, what did you need learn here as an intern is teamwork, you not doing anything alone don't you so why don't you stop yammering and get out".Joon said onghyun just sighing then walk away.

 

Rooftop ~~~~

 

"Agghhh!! bichigenne! aughh.. why??? why you come to my life again!.I don't want to see your face not now, forever no! did you get that?!!".Jonghyun shout.

 

Jonghyun let his anger during rest time at the rooftop.He didn't like here.Everyday need to face Jinki.His ex-husband.He throw back everything 4 years ago.

 

When they arguing almost everyday.With he need to support his family on his own but his husband just laying on the sofa like his the most sick person.Till finally, the fight the most creepy one till everything broke including their wedding picture.

 

The next thing he know that he already sign the paper and yes thats mean he had divorced and he even swear that he'll never comeback to Korea again but after he finish his omma force him to comeback since she not in good condition also his appa.So, thats why he here, never expecting that face to appear in front of him as the same co-worker at the same hospital.

 

ER Room~~~ Joonew ~~~

 

Jinki is checking out the patient before Joon came in.

 

"what happened?".Joon ask Jinki.

 

"He had motorbike accident and he has a severe pain in his right chest.His blood pressure is 90/65 and he has tachycardia with pulse 120".Jinki explain to him.

 

"Does it hurt a lot".Joon ask the patient concernly.

 

Of he's is not easy once you're in ER room, all you need are courage,brave and calm so you will not mess everything.

 

"Yes, I feel like dying".The patient answer with his hard breath.

 

"Did you get the X-ray?".Joon ask Jinki.Its look serious.

 

"Yes and its look like pheumothorax".Impressed look on Joon face but Jinki doesn't realise it.

 

"How do you make that judgement so easily?".Joon want to test him.

 

"This side, it's here...".Jinki word being cut by Joon.

 

"yes, it is pheumothorax".Joon said.

 

"We need to insert chest tube, right?".Jinki ask Joon.

 

"Prepare for chest tube".Joon told nurse.

 

"Yes, sir". The nurse reply.

 

During the operation Jinki sit beside Joon and try to learn it by see it clearly and help Joon as possible.

 

"Where is the incision point?".Joon want Jinki to learn by asking him question.

 

"Here, rib five".Joon slowly cut the that side using scapel.The blood slowly flow.

 

"Pass me the clamp".Joon said to Jinki.

 

"yes".Jinki answer.

 

"follow the ribcage here,like this the you need to open up the space..get it?".Joon told him.

 

"Yes, I see it..if you keep going up a little then its intercostal artery and if you touch that there will be a lot of bleeding, right?".Jinki ask Joon.

 

Joon watch Jinki word then he nod.~He seem have high determination,but he need to learn more~,Joon thought.

 

"Yes, so watch this carefully".Joon reply.

 

"Its a success".Jinki said with big smile.

 

'Next?'.Joon ask Jinki again.

 

'Should I get a 24 french tube ready?'.Jinki ask.

 

'okay'.Joon said.

 

''wrap up and keep an eyes on him".Joon said to Jinki after finish.

 

Joon start to walk away before Jinki stop him.

 

'chief'.Jinki call Joon.

 

'why?'.Joon ask.

 

'now the tube already inserted so his lung should open and be easy to breath but he seem to be in a lot of pain'.Jinki said.

 

'There's some pain with the chest tube'.Joon explain.

 

'I see, but shouldn't we get an X-ray just in case?'.Jinki ask more.

 

'No need since his blood pressure is steady also his breathing is normal'.Joon reply.

 

'nae'.Jinki answer and nod.

 

********************************************************************************

Crazy patient~~

 

'Who are you to take me here?!! let me go!! Im just going to die!!'.The man yelling to the police.

 

'Andwee! you're bleeding to much, please calm down~'.The police said once the enter the ER department.

 

"Just let me diee!!!who are you to save me..I wanna diee!!!~~~~'.That man shout.

 

'What happened?'.Jinki ask the two policeman.

 

This kind of case was rarely happened.It quite terrified once it happened in ER department.That guy tried to kill himself because his girlfriend was married with other guy.So, because of broken heart he rather die.

 

'He try hard to kill himself, he banged his head on the wall and lay on the road..He made queit scene'.The police answer.

 

'Are you okay?'.Jinki ask the other policeman.

 

He's bleeding once he enter this room.

 

'He jumped on me with broken bottle..'.The plice said.

 

*****************************************************************************************

'You take that patient'.Joon told Jonghyun.

 

'but Dr.Jinki already has him'.Jonghyun said.

 

'He can not  handle it alone, can't you see the drunkard causing a ruckus?'.'You take him,you slacker!'.Joon scold Jonghyun.

 

Then Jonghyun walk towards the patient.

 

'Please calm down'.Jonghyun tried to pat the patient body.

 

'Let go of me! do you know what love is? have you had broken heart before? How can you get through without going crazy?!'.That man ask him with yelled.

 

'Of course you go crazy, how come you be a human if you don't go crazy~~but its bearable once it passes~~'.Jonghyun answer.

 

'Just let me die!!~~~.That man yelled.

 

'nurse,we need the CT scan faster and I need it within 1 hour..palli'.Jonghyun direct his assistant.

 

While Jinki busy to treat the cop, Jonghyun also check him too.He told the nurse that this patient also need a X-ray too.Since it maybe show his nerves or blood vessel might damaged because that guy stab him too deep.But Jinki and Jonghyun doesn't realise that the guy take the police gun from the injured police suit then release 3 shot the the wall.People start to panic and shout try to save themselves.

 

'Don't move! bring my Soon Young here!or I'll kill you!~'.That man said to them.

 

A few minutes later, Joon come in with a few more cops.

 

'Calm down and put your gun'.Joon try to persuade him.

 

He's scared too but as a leader he must take a lead.

 

'Stop there! I'll shoot you!'.That man warned Joon.

 

Joon still calm and steady.He slowly walk to front the guy.

 

'Please sir, calm down and put you gun down first~'.Joon still try persuade him.

 

'Don't come to near me, you wanna die you punk?!'.That man reply.

 

'We're on ER of a hospital so let rid of the gun first and talk'.Joon still tried to persuade him.

 

but he still refuse.All he want is his ex-girlfriend.

 

'I don't care, bring my Soon Young here!'.That man told them.

 

Meanwhile JongYu~~

 

'Yah, he's bleeding too much'.Jinki said to Jonghyun.

 

He worried about the cop that he treat.

 

'He's fine'.Jonghyun answer steadily.

 

He's too scared about the guy and they wasn't able to stand.

 

'but~he's unconscious'.Jinki told Jonghyun.

 

Jinki about to stand before Jonghyun stop him and something drop on the floor make the crazy guy turn toward them.

 

'You over there, get up!'.That man yelled.

 

'Me?'.Jonghyun ask.

 

Jonghyun disbelief word.WTH.Now he'll be hostage?.WTF.

 

'Can't you hear me! get up now!'.The crazy guy told him.

 

With force Jonghyun stand and walk toward that guy slowly and the guy just grab him on the collar.

 

'If you don't bring my girl, Im gonna kill him'.That man told them.

 

Jonghyun and everybody really terrified.They can't move at all.They blank.

 

'Bring,his girl chebal!!!'.Jonghyun said to them.

 

He scared.Of course he scared.Never once in his life, his head been direct to a gun.

 

Meanwhile, everybody tried to figure it out.Only Jinki make his first move.Without thinking.Yeah, love did blind people eyes.but thats not point right now.He only think to save Jonghyun.Ani,he want to save everybody.

 

The only think that he could see is the defibrillator machine.He move slowly behind their back then volume up the machine and put it on the back if they guy.Yes, he definitely not thinking it right.He's only intention is to save Jonghyun but opposite thing happen.Jonghyun also got shock from the machine and both of them unconscious and need to be bring to ER.

 

'Jonghyun hyung..Jonghyun hyung~~'.'Kim Jonghyun..wake up~'.'Ottoke..ottoke?'.They start to panic.

 

'He must shock him with that defibrillator too, how did he think to jump in'.'Is it cardiact arrest?'.'what do we do'.'Jonghyun-shii'.'Is he okay?'.'what happened?'.The nurse said.

 

Jonghyun being brought to ER.He still laying there unconscious.Meanwhile, Jinki stood at the corner.Don't know what to do.He also not even blink.He just scared.What will happened to Jonghyun.

 

'Blood pressure 70/40,G-sensor is 5'.Key told Joon.

 

Joon still check him up using the stetescope.Jinki tried to put the wire on Jonghyun body but still trembling.Minho watch him awfully.Even though he didn't like Jinki at first.He know Jinki had nice intention which is to save Jonghyun thats all.

 

'What are you doing?'.Joon scold Jinki.

 

Joon help him to put all the wire.Jinki still there feeling wrong.It his fault to Jonghyun condition.Key stare at him with unsatisfied look.Totally.Yeah, it his crush that he treat right now.Why wouldn't he.Concern a lot.Blalala.

 

'How high did you turn on?'.Joon ask Jinki about the machine.

 

'800'.Jinki said.

 

'Are crazy? you want to kill people?'. Joon ask disbelief.

 

'Im sure he try to save Jonghyun hyung'.Minho defend Jinki before Jinki got scold more from Joon.

 

'Its V-fib'.the nurse told them.

 

'An ample, paddle!'.Joon said to nurse.

 

'Yes sir'.The nurse reply.

 

'move aside'.Joon said.

 

Joon tried using the defibrillator to make Jonghyun conscious.But still he doesn't move at all.

 

'Hurry and do CPR!'.Joon direct them.

 

They stare each other.Don't know who want to do it.

 

'I'll do it~'.Jinki said to them.

 

He try really hard while pushing Jonghyun chest to get some air inside.Everybody just looking at him symphaty.He just keep pushing even his hand already hurt.No Jinki didn't stop.He can't stop.Chebal.Save him.Jinki pray while do the push.He scared.

 

~"What if.what if.Jonghyun..ania"~..He fade all bad feeling and keep up.

 

'Get off if you're tired~'.Joon told him.

 

'Its okay, I can do it'.Jinki refuse to let  him go.

 

'I said get off and change!'.Joon scold him.

 

Finally Minho take turn to help him.while he hold the oxygen bag.He wait for too long.He let go of the ambu then do CPR to Jonghyun.

 

One, give breath.Second.Third.Forth.and breathing back~'.Jinki feel relieve when he see that the machine show his breathing is back and normal.Jinki feel glad.Really.He really does.Jinki look at Jonghyun.Long stare.Smile.

 

'He's breath normal already, don't worry to much'.The nurse tried to comfort Jinki.

 

He just smile and nod.He accompany Jonghyun for a while.

 

'Why are you doing?'.Joon ask Jinki when he saw Jinki sitting alone.

 

'It nothing'.Jinki said.

 

'Why did you jump in there?'.Joon ask Jinki.

 

'Im not sure Chief'.Jinki answer.

 

'you know what, this morning he see me to transfer to another department and now, you try to save him, the other one want to kick you out here you are to save him.Jinja~don't you have any relation with him?'. Joon ask as a confirmation.

 

Gulp.Jinki throat feel cold and hard.

 

'Ania, nothing like that~I just want to help him as a team'.Jinki told him.

 

Before Joon could ask more, the nurse calling him and told him that Jonghyun already conscious.They go the room.

 

'Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun'.Joon tried to call him.

 

It is to make sure that he's really awake.With coughing Jonghyun open his eyes.

 

'Hyung, are you awake? feeling okay?'.Minho ask worriedly.

 

'What? Im not die yet? I thought I got shot~'. Jonghyun said.

 

'No, you don't. you become unconscious because of the defibrillator machine'.Joon explain.

 

'Yeah hyung, it happened when Jinki Hyung try to save you~'.Minho told Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun throw back the moment.He shock.Jinki tried to kill him with that machine.He look at Jinki with unbelievable stare.He's really going to get that from me.

 

Jonghyun being transfer to ward bed.Everybody talk to him about Jinki tried to save him.

 

'That stupid bear!'.Jonghyun snap.

 

They shock.

 

'Are talking to me hyung?'.Minho ask Jonghyun.

 

'Ania, I need some water'.Jonghyun told them.

 

'I'll get that for you..don't move okay?'.Key told Jonghyun.

 

'All of you just continue your work.I just wanna sleep for awhile'.Jonghyun told them.

 

He's too tired right now after that accident.Meanwhile Jinki just stare there far from the bed.But Jonghyun open his eyes.He stand up and face Jinki.

"What are you doing?!'Jonghyun ask Jinki.

 

"You shouldn't stand up".Jinki told him.

 

'Come get out~'.Jonghyun told Jinki.

 

Jinki just follow him to office room.Jonghyun stand there.Not move till Jinki walk in and close the door.Jonghyun turn back and Jinki startlet from the stare.Jonghyun try to control his emotion and talk.

 

'You,you really don't know that machine can make people dead?'.Jonghyun scold Jinki.

 

'I jus..just'.Jinki answer stutter.

 

'Why did you do this to me?!you appear out of nowhere and ty to kill me..Uhukksss'. Jonghyun said more.

 

Jonghyun coughing make Jinki want to hold him but he stand back.

 

'Will you only stop when people die?!'. Jonghyun scold again.

 

Jonghyun harsh word came out one by one.He doesn't know the situation yet he misunderstanding Jinki's intention.

 

'I just try to save you'. Jinki explain.

 

'Who saving who? instead of dying with that electric shock, I rather die in that guy hand'.Jonghyun said.

 

Jinki stare at him.Jinki eyes start to tear up.

 

'Yah~I don't expect a thank you from you but this is too much..I tried so hard to save you and you just say this nonsence?'.Jinki explain.

 

'Saved me? ~you try to kill me and thats you called save?'. Jonghyun snap.

 

Jinki dumbfrown.

 

'You should had died in the gunshot'. Jinki snap.

 

'what did you say?'.'why did you jump in? I ask you? and who are you? just because you're a doctor you so high class? like that?. Jonghyun said.

 

'Yah!'.Jinki yell.

 

'why?why?'. Jonghyun smirk.

 

"then what about you? what make you thing you're better than me? we're both intern right now~'.Jinki said again.

 

'but where on different class'. Jonghyun told him.

 

'you still had no mannered~'.Jinki said to  him.

 

'and you still stupid, and don't you see other didn't like you? yet you still want to be here?'.Jonghyun said and walk away.

 

They just walk off.With Jonghyun anger.While Jinki is frustrated.

 

'where have been wandering around, I try to find you hyung~'.Minho said toJonghyun.

 

'Im dying Minho-yah'. Jonghyun said.

 

'why would you die, that yonggam try to save you~ is he stupid or courages?'.Minho told him.

 

'stupid then'.Jonghyun answer.

 

'Maybe, that yonggam like you alot?'.Minho said.

 

Minho question make Jonghyun choke and spill the water.

 

'dirty~'.Minho complain.

 

'Yah! can you stop talking nonsence?'.Jonghyun told Minho.

 

'gere hyung, otherwise why would he need to jump in like that? and you know how focus he is during performing CPR for you~ he was sweating too hard and even chief ask him to change but he refuse and do that in the end'.Minho said more.

 

'He do the mouth to mouth?'.Jonghyun ask.

 

'yes! so I think thats make your breath back again'.Minho said.

 

Jonghyun feel guilty because of the misunderstanding.How could he think that way when Jinki try to save him?.Pabo~ thats all he could think.

 

JONGYU Back Hug

So here another chapter end.how was it? give comment or idea maybe.To interprate my story more...more fun to read. So,this is Jongyu back hug.Photo belongs to his/her own.Hehehe.. so this is the longest word I ever wrote, 11 825 word.Couldn't believe it myself.Hope you enjoy it.See you tomorrow or a day after tomorrow..Hehe..Night shawols~~ Onew's lover~~Jongyu shipper~~