CRITICAL

I WANT YOU BACK !

BROKEN

We are running, running from all those people who want us to be separated, nobody can forbid us from married, only a married couple can go on. Yeah, we're on our teen.Age is nothing comparing to our promise to stay together and we never thought about anything else because all we could see only 'Love'.Yeah, as a last moment as teenager, we could simplify that this is true love. People can live just with love, we're childish whom never ever figure out what things we gonna face as a married couple, easy, tough ? even there were important things.But once we had been through, yeah its totally hard.It could never be imagine. and Here our story during 4 years ago.. 

Flashback~~

"Im not give you my bless to marry with that poor boy, and he not even our level.Don't you think that way my son?".Jonghyun mom try to convinced Jonghyun to not marrying Jinki.

 

She forbid Jonghyun love just because of level and yet he's to young.Thats his mom thought.

 

"But mom, I love him with all my heart, I don't want to loss him,please mom.Let me do it".Jonghyun still try to plead his mother.

 

All in his mind is marrying Jinki.He couldn't spend less not without Jinki.He know that his mother gonna forbid is because of their level.That so called 'Doctor Family'?, even she not finish his study but only care about her look.And yes, she lucky because can bait a doctor which is his father.Jonghyun continue.

 

"Mom, please also you from the ordinary people yet you marrying a doctor why can't me.Don't you ever think about me ? your son".Jonghyun said more to his mom.

 

"Because I already tired being that ordinary people,I want you to marry a fine man or woman.So, you can live like this forever"She still stand with her decision.

 

And thats make Jonghyun more angry.And thats when he really decide everything by himself.

 

"I won't listen to you, I stand with my decision mom if you not gonna accept it, I'll go on my own.Bye mom".Jonghyun said to his mom that he already make up his mind.

 

Yes, Jonghyun was really stubborn.It just, he couldn't accept that his mom did not like Jinki just because of level.

 

"Does level can make you happy ohh?".Jonghyun let out his anger.

 

"Jonghyun-ah..kajima~ don't go!".Jonghyun begging him for not leaving her.

 

His mom try to call him but being ignore by Jonghyun.He just walk away straight to Jinki whom wait for in the car in front of his house.They just drove away before his mom bodyguard could chase them.

 

~~~JongYu~~~

"Jinki-ah, let just married,Oh..".Jonghyun purpose Jinki in the car.

 

Jonghyun not gonna waste anymore time.Yet, he sure his life gonna be fine,because he's handsome, good student and good husband?.Hehe..At least he thought about that.He matured enough, well even though he just 19 and Jinki is 20. but he's quite matured. He thought.

 

"Are you really purposing me Jjong-ah?".Jinki ask Jonghyun because it seem hard to believe.

 

Maybe he's dreaming.He tried to pinch his cheek, yet it pain.

 

"Auchh".Jinki felt pain on his cheeks.And the colour turn red already.

 

"Baby, why did you pinch your cheek like that, its turn red already". Jonghyun ask him worriedly.

 

Does his question before make Jinki like this? by the way he really cute.Like a bunny.Yes, He do call him 'BonBon'.Its a short form by word Bunny..Hehe..Cute nickname for the cutest person in the world.

 

"Ani, I just thought this is dream, what about your family? they're totally against it".Jinki told him out of his had been worried.

 

Since Jonghyun broke the family rules because of him.Left everything wealth behind just for this relationship.Yet they still don't know whether they will be like this forever.and how's they'll survive.

 

And then, Jinki felt warmth in his hand its Jonghyun's.He just smile to him but then when he turn ahead, he smile fade away.Then, he heard Jonghyun voice.

 

"Baby, are you still worried? Its okay, we gonna be okay, arasso?.Just keep calm and held my hands.I will not leave you only if you ask me too". Jonghyun joking.

 

He try to make Jinki panic.So, Jonghyun can see his panic expression which is really adorable.At least Jonghyun not thought Jinki to take it serious.But, he saw Jinki make a serious expression along with panic.

 

"No!, don't leave me, I can't imagine my life without you.But what if, what if, we cannot be survived and our relationship will broken.How we gonna do?...".Jinki told him with serious expression.

 

Jinki held Jonghyun hand more thightly,he afraid that he will lose Jonghyun after a few moment and they will hate each other.Thats what he thought.Till he could feel his water wet his face.He's crying.

 

"Hey, baby.don't cry.You only say 'what if' but we not try it yet.shh, don't cry.Okay, look at me.Baby, please".Jonghyun try to persuade his boyfriend like a child.

 

Yeah, Jinki is a cry baby.Jinki slowly up his head and saw Jonghyun worried eyes.

 

"Im so sorry, im such a cry baby'".Jinki said.

 

He cry much more.(Aigoo, he's cute face really swollen because crying to much).Jonghyun thought.

 

Then, Jonghyun lift Jinki chin and face him and kiss Jinki passionately.They hold their breath for awhile before release it.Jinki face turn red because he shy.

 

"So, you okay now? you know what? I really love all about you including being a crybaby..And I love you so much~~".Jonghyun told him and another peck on Jinki cheek.

 

Jinki best medicine during crying is Jonghyun kiss.Then, he will stop crying.

 

"Buyah~".Jinki answer it like a whisper.

 

It is because he's too embarass.Jonghyun really a romantic person that Jinki had ever met.Thats why he fall more for Jonghyun everyday.

 

"Okay, I want you to relax and just 'Yes' already, you want to marry me right,Baby~~".Jonghyun wink at Jinki while waiting for Jinki confirmation.

 

It makes Jinki face burn more.He did know that Jinki love every single thing about him too.Yeah, he love Jinki too much.

 

"Ye..yes~~." Jinki answer still like whispering.

 

It does sound like whisper but could be hear by Jonghyun.Jinki was too shy.Thats why he answer it slowly..He could feel his heart beat really fast.

Jonghyun pout.Because Jinki answer him too slow like a whisper.So, Jonghyun want to confirm it,thats why he ask Jinki to say it again with out loud.

 

"What? I can't hear you, babe".Jonghyun ask again with patient.

 

'Yes..'.Jinki answer it slowly.

 

It Still like a whisper.He still shy to answer it.He know that Jonghyun pouting because he not answer it loudly.He sure, Jonghyun gonna make him say it out loud.And yes, Jonghyun ask him again.

 

"I can't hear it baby, shout baby,please..".Jonghyun plead him with y voice.

 

He ask for the third time.So, he try to make it y.He know that Jinki couldn't stand it.He grin.

 

That voice Jinki thought, so y.Yeah Jonghyun really romantic and y sometime.When he want something to be confirmed.

 

"A Yes!".Jinki shout.

 

He couldn't stand it much more.Jonghyun too y to refuse.

 

"Yahoo!! Auchh!".Jonghyun shout loudly.

 

He really over acted till his head banging the car top.He being too excited.Of course he does.Jinki gonna be his 'FOREVER'.

 

"Babe, are you okay?".Jinki ask worriedly.

 

Jonghyun look hurt.Of course its hurt.He caressing Jonghyun head.It really hurt.When you banging your head onto something hard like steel.

 

"Im alright baby, don't worry.Im just excited.Can't wait to marry you! Give me kiss then~".Jonghyun said to Jinki.

 

He never thought that his life is wonderful and much more merrier he will be Jinki husband soon.

 

Today, is their wedding.So, they just go to the church and ask the priest to marry them.

 

"I annouced you as a husband".

 

People inside which is a stranger for them cheer for them.Because they just been chase by Jonghyun mom bodyguard but they escape.so, today is a new history for them as newlywed and a family.

 

After a few months, they still living with good life.But once, Jonghyun mom stop the support from fo his study.Jonghyun had to stop Medical school and need to find work to support his own family with Jinki.

 

Starting from that day, they will arguing and feel burden and believe a young blood hard to be approached. Almost everday, they gonna fight over about food, household and even a dog. Jinki and Jonghyun love dog.But that dog belongs to Jinki. They fight over for a dog because Jinki put the dog bowl at the dining table.Yeah. its crazy Jonghyun thought. till finally they secretly meeting with doctor to find solution. 

 

Jonghyun POV

Meeting the doctor.

'This glass is half empty right? so, how could he say this is half full? Im dying because of thirst and this not near enough,auhh..Jinja~ you know what he still say, ohh. this is half full.don't you think he's crazy?. Jonghyun let out his anger.

 

The doctor just nod while hear Jonghyun talk.

 

"I still hold myself and say its okay, just little prob but my patient had , I can't hold anymore so I burst it. He can't do anything at all. Only sleep and watching tv and cry over that cheap drama.Sigh~~".Jonghyun talk to the doctor.

 

"I think you need to settle it with psychiatrist so,..".The doctor rold Jonghyun but his word got cut by him.

 

"Really tiring enough, my head really full of rock".Jonghyun say more.

 

Jinki POV

 

"I don't even had energy left to fight with him, I only feel like a no battery everyday and like a loser who desn't have direction in this world, you got my feeling right Doc ?' you got see doc, I loss my center hair.little by little".Jinki told the doctor.

 

Thats why he put cap on his head.His head had been losing hair for about 3 weeks.

 

"Wah, it turn bigger than before and now it can be fit by 50 cent, did you tell your husband?''.The doctor ask him worriedly.

 

He look Jinki also lose his weight.Their relationship was seriously trouble, he thought.

 

"Aniyo!, I don't want to burden him much more".Jinki explain.

 

Yeah, he don't want to burden Jonghyun.Because, Jonghyun not gonna comfort him but just scold Jinki.

 

"Then,don't you tell your mom in law?".The doctor ask him more.

 

"No, his mom still can't accept our relationship till now.Ohh, I can't say it.Its hurt my heart".Jinki told him.

 

Jinki really hate her.Everytime she called,she just scold Jinki.

 

"You know, your hair loss is because of stress to much but it can be cured depend on the patient, so please meet a psychiatrist". The doctor told him.

 

"Thanks doctor, gereom.I'll go then".Jinki told the doctor.

 

Home~~

 

Jinki sit in front of the mirror and sit there while hold a paper, divorce paper.No word came out just sighing~.He feel helpless and hopeless. The time will come, he already sign it and just need to ask Jonghyun's. He had tired enough to deal with Jonghyun mom.Yet, she acknowledge this wedding. And now, Jonghyun argue with him almost everyday.It tiring, so he already make decision and yes divorce is the right thing to do.

 

"Omma~".Jinki calling his mom like send a telepathy,

 

 Jinki thought, he mother's don't know about this wedding.So, he can't ask for his mother help. 

 

Jonghyun back home with mad voice because he drunk.Everyday, he try to sell the drug that need in hospital but acknowledge by people.He's tired so he release it by drink.

 

"Yah! you sleep? what are you doing~what is this?".Jonghyun snap at Jinki.

 

"Curry".Jinki answer weakly.

 

He felt sick after Jonghyun mom called him a few hours ago.

 

'Isn't it dog food and you wish your husband to eat this?! yah, get up I say'.Jonghyun scold him.

 

Jonghyun voice rising and stand in front of Jinki while Jinki just sit there.Jinki ignore his talk.

 

'You really,".Jonghyun hold his anger.

 

walk away till he recognize that his fish in the aquarium were died.

 

'Yah, how come my baby here die, don't you feed them? I told you they need to be feed and now look what you had done.Its die.Yah!! I need to crash your thing too..".Jonghyun said.

 

He then take Jinki bag and torn it into pieces.

 

'Andwe! yah! I still pay for that bag, how could you, you wait'.Jinki begging Jonghyun .

 

He's taking knife and torn out his husband music speaker'.He angry.

 

'Yah!! you know that limited edition! you really crazy,''. Jonghyun scold Jinki.

 

"Me, crazy? jinja~''You wait, see this'. Jinki told Jonghyun.

 

He then destroy Jonghyun stuff one by one.

 

Jonghyun throw all Jinki's tableware on the floor and its broke into pieces.Jinki throw all Jonghyun CD on the floor till nothing left.Jonghyun torn out Jinki's dog shirt.Jinki throw the Jonghyun DSLR, Jonghyun throw his phone to the side but it broke their wedding picture and the glass is broken.They quit and it silent. No one talk and no one move.

 

The next morning,they still argue..

 

"Gere, then let divorced! I already sign here, I just need yours and then it done~ easy right? Jonghyun-shii".Jinki said.

 

He release all his madness over Jonghyun with all out.Like there's no more burden in his head.Its empty.

 

"Bwoh? Jonghyun-shii?..Gere, then lets do it.I already tired with you and besides you're ignorant, lazy and sloopy! Aughh~jinja~just get lost will you.I don't want to see your face anymore.Jinki-shii!".Jonghyun reply.

 

Jonghyun also lost in his word.Like they will never meet again later.Let bygone be bygone.At least thats what he and Jinki thought.

 

Jinki just give the paper to Jonghyun and Jonghyun not saying anything only sign the paper.Then, his mom pick him up and he bring all his thing out. Jinki just been left lifelessly, he crying so hard on the floor.He never thought that their relationship just end like this. A young marriage is 'CRITICAL' . that what he thought after all this happen.  

 

 

 

 

 

Hye guys, how was it? Well, Im not sure.I hope you like it.Thanks for those who read it. Do support since Im still new on writing..Fighting! ~Jongyu Shipper~Wait for the next Chap~ Re-edit done..