A TORTURE

I WANT YOU BACK !

"Dr.Joon, follow me".The head of ER, Dr.Choi asked Joon.

 

Joon follow him to his office and sit opposite him.The head of ER give him a file.

 

"Take a look".Dr Choi said."Its about Dr.Jinki case".He continued.

 

Joon open the file and had his serious expression. He closed the file harsly.Its frustrated.Angry.

 

"They really fast take care of this, huh~".Joon sigh heavily."They did know that its the hospital malfunction, so the hospital should compesate them not our department!besides, the petient not die because of us, auuhh..jinja~~".Joon said fiercely.Its not fair,Joon think.

 

"The family can't accept that the operation had been done by an intern, thats why the hospital can get away from this".Dr.Choi explain.

 

"So, thats why they cut our budget?! it doesn't make sense!".Joon said angrily.It totally a mess then.

 

"Our department always been an easy target~~".Dr.Choi said with furstrated sound.

 

"But..".Joon unfinished word.

 

"No but,Joon-ah..we already face this a few times already..thats make us more strong after this and avoid from being the easy target..arasso?".Dr.Choi said.

 

Joon just nod.He couldn't answer.But at least, their department will stay Jinki position here in the hospital.No more abandoned worker.He couldn't bare anymore.

 

***********************************************************

"Is it true that our budget will get cut because of an intern doing a surgery?".The nurse ask Nurse Oh.

 

"Then?".Nurse Oh ask her.

 

"If there is a budget cut, we need to reduce our staff..so I think another nurse need to be kick out again..then~".She said again."Life sure are miserable".She said more."Because of Dr.Jinki, nurse had been kicked out..nice..just nice..".She complain more and more.

 

Nurse Oh stare at her.The sharp stare.Couldn't avoid it.It must because of her word.

 

"You're right~~".Nurse Oh try to comfort her.

 

"So, why?!".She said.

 

"Did you see any notice hanging on?".Nurse Oh said."Nothing right~just do your work..don't concern about this.arasso?!".Nurse Oh said firmly.

 

The nurse frusted by Nurse Oh word.Because of the case, they had been fought each other.Meanwhile, Jinki did heard about the conversation.He really felt sorry.Couldn't hear anymore less.When he raise his head he could see, the nurse look at him straight.

 

"Im about to get a dirty water splattered to me because of someone, shouldn't you the one who need to take the responsibilites at least?! huh~".The nurse let out.

 

Jinki just down his head.The nurse was totally mad.She explode.

 

"You don't think one of us will be kicked right?".The 2nd nurse ask.

 

Jinki just nod and smile.A fake smile.Barely make the good one.He need to settle this matter as soon as possible.So he went straight to Joon room.

 

Knock.Knock.Knock.

 

"Come in~".Joon said.

 

Jinki open the door and stand besides Joon.

 

"Dr.Jinki, whats wrong?".Joon ask while doing his work.

 

"I heard that our ER budget would get cut~".Jinki ask Joon.

 

"So what?".Joon continue typing.

 

"Its my fault, I said I had do it, Dr.Jonghyun couldn't make it..I was stubborn".Jinki explain speedly.

 

"So what?".Joon ask calmly.

 

"To make up the budget, you will reduce the number of stuff..I don't want that..let me responsible to it..I will quit~".Jinki said.

 

"You? responsible? do you think this is a joke to you?you said to me before, how hard you way to reach here.now you let it go this easy? you will?".Joon ask Jinki to confirm it, since Jinki can't think it right.

 

Joon stare at him straight in eyes, yet he turn back to his computer.He couldn't bare to see Jinki teary eyes.Its hurt to see that.He's innocent.This situation bring Jinki down a lot.Joon try to find a way to help Jinki.But he need to plan it well.

 

"Well, I admit that if you quit..our budget will clean".Joon trick."Well, I don't have a right to decide it.Let me discuss with the director.And more important thing right now, is take care of your yesterday exmine patient.Stay with her as her intern till she discherged..arasso?".Joon said again.

 

Jinki taken a back when Joon said that if he quit it will be so much easy.But then, another matter.He need to treat Jonghyun mom till she discharged.Its hard.Thats what Jinki thought.

 

"Pardon?".Jinki ask for the confirmation.

 

"Why? you don't want?".Joon ask him.

 

"Well, its.."Jinki unfinished word.

 

"since now you're thinking about quitting so you want to abandon your work too? that you call a responsiblity?".Joon ask.

 

"No, I will do it as my last task anyway..then, I will go first~".Jinki said then walk away.

 

Joon just stare at his way.It hurt to see Jinki like that.Its Joon second experience to feel like this.He feel like he really need to help Jinki, comfort him and treat him well.But, its not suit with Joon style.He just help but in a silent way.Let it smooth but nice.

 

Jinki prepared the breakfast for Jonghyun mom in her room.He bring all the medicine too.Meanwhile, Jonghyun mom start to concious back.He could see someone stand there near her,But he couldn't tell whom.But when she open her eyes widely.Its a familar figure.Impossible.She must be dreaming.Then, she pinch her cheeks, its hurt.She's not dreaming.

 

Jinki then turn around to face her.He was shocked.She already consious.What should he do.Meanwhile, Jonghyun taken a back as a shock sign and backwards her body.

 

"Who are you? who are you?!".Jonghyun mom said to Jinki.

 

Jinki just sigh and smile.

 

"You? Lee Jinki?".Jonghyun mom disbelief tone.

 

"How have you been?".Jinki said softly.

 

"What?why are you here? why am I? Where is my Jonghyun?".Jonghyun mom scared word.

 

"You're at a hospital, you came to ER yesterday.Please take your meal~".Jinki reply nicely.

 

"Get this away from me!".Jonghyun mom said while throw the food then it messy on the floor.

 

Jinki shocked.Disbelief.Breath in and out.

 

"I said, who are you?! why are you here?!".Jonghyun mom shout.

 

Jonghyun who heard his mom voice from the outside run to the room.Open the door and saw all the food already on the floor.He was shocked too.He look at Jinki.

 

"Omma~".Jonghyun said.While he look sorry toward Jinki.

 

"Jonghyun-ah..what is that? is he a ghost? am I dead? why is he in front of my eyes.what happen here?".Jonghyun mom question.

 

"Omma, please calm down.calm down".Jonghyun persuade her.

 

"How can I be calm? who is he? why he's here?".Jonghyun mom said terrifiedly.

 

"This is hospital omma, please low your voice~".Jonghyun calm his mom.

 

"I know its hospital, but why he is here?! did he work as dietition? didn't they see his education background? how can they possibly hired him? do they want he to kill patients?".Jonghyun harsh word.

 

"Omma, its not like that~".Jonghyun persuade her again.

 

"Then why this bad luck is here! tell me!".Jonghyun mom push him.

 

"Because Im a doctor".Jinki short reply.He barely took all Jonghyun mom word.Never changed.She is the same.

 

"What?".Jonghyun asked.

 

"Omma, its not..".Jonghyun unfinished word.

 

"You shut up!".Jonghyun mom said to Jonghyun."Did you said you're a doctor?".Jonghyun mom ask Jinki for the comfirmation.

 

"Yes, Im a doctor".Jinki short reply.Meanwhile, Jonghyun who heard already tired."And as the same intern like your son and at the same place".Jinki explain.

 

"Thats enough~".Jonghyun word.

 

"What did he say?an intern? here?how did you become the one?".Jonghyun mom disbelief word.

 

"I had to try myself what something to be a doctor like everyone else bragged about and also curious what the best being the doctor families too".Jinki said.

 

"I said to stop!".Jonghyun said."Go, leave now~".Jonghyun slow talk to Jinki.

 

"No!, I can't leave! I won't! she's my patient!".Jinki stand word.

 

"What?!".Jonghyun and his mom said simultaneously.

 

"Omo, ahhh..i t hurts".Jonghyun mom said while touch her head and laying back.

 

"Omma~".Jonghyun said and let her mom rest.

 

Jinki just walk away.He couldn't stand with Jonghyun mom attitude.She never changed.Even after 4 years ago.She never smile toward him.She only has her harsh word inside.Once it blurt out, forever blurt out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Annyeong~~ Another chapter done! hye guys.how was it?.Simple story right?.Aww..Im so sleepy when writing this but I finally made it.Do read of you want to.Not a force.Well, Im going to sleep first.I hope you enjoy it.This week i got MeDsi exam.I hope I will doing it well.Pray for me.I need my future as much I need SHINee in my life.Keep loving SHINee.~from JongYu shipper and MVP~ by DaringJinki ^^