I DID (part3)

I WANT YOU BACK !

 

Jinki just stand there, not move an inch at all.He is crying.Its his fault that patient died.Its hurt to see his family cry over him.Because he also had that experienced once his father die.

 

Meanwhile, Joon try to comforting the patients family.

 

"I am so sorry, ".The doctor who done the surgery said to the family.

 

Joon stare at him with unsatisfied expression.Disbelief with the full meaning of 'SORRY' that had been told by the doctor.He follow him outside.Jinki also.

 

"What happened?you said that surgery done well?".Joon ask to make it sure.

 

"Its true that we did it perfectly during the surgery but the problem is because the patient come late~~".The doctor answer annoyingly.

 

"What are you talking about? don't you know what had happened yesterday?".Joon explained.

 

"Joon-shii~".The doctor word being cut.

 

"Our intern did the tracheotomy with success in that poor condition, and thats mean our job is complete in ER~Did you ever try your best during the surgery? and then you were saying that the patient died because we did wrong? what the hell! ~".Joon mad at the doctor.

 

"You can't act like that here, ~".The doctor answer with snorbish tone.

 

"What the heck are you, bastard!".Joon grab the doctor collar.

 

"Chief what are you doing, please stop~".Joon assistant said.

 

"If there is reprimend later, check the surgery progress and the cause of death..".The doctor word being cut by Joon who grab his collar more tightly."Please let me go now, or you will get another problem~".The doctor treaten Joon.

 

Joon really mad.That doctor really did his job during the surgery like a bull.Then, the victim are the ER.Joon felt broken.Unsatiesfied.He turn around and saw Jinki there, Jinki eyes already watery.Its hurt.Joon know, Jinki felt miserable right now, he will think that is all his fault.

 

Jinki walk away and sit at the chair near the toilet.Fold his hand both and his face stand with it.He is crying hardly but doesn't make sound.Its his first time yet it brought to disaster.'PABO'.the only word that came from Jinki's mouth.He really felt bad about this.

 

ER Department~~

 

"What are you saying?".Jonghyun shock when heard the news.

 

"The surgery is successful but the patients wasn't doing well overnight.So chief and the residents are having an emergency meeting because of that.so please follow my lead from now~".The head nurse told them.

 

Jonghyun and others still shock.Especially Jonghyun.and for Jinki, its another time he heard the news.It makes him more and more sad.

 

"So, the patient that Jonghyun hyung performed the tracheotomy just died?".Minho ask.

 

"So thats what happened".Yeseob said.

 

"My god~".Haerin said.

 

"He bring his life back but..".Key said then sigh.

 

"I think ER will be reprimend too~".The head nurse told them.

 

Everybody looking at Jonghyun worriedly.Jonghyun stay still.Not even blink.He about to cry because of shock.Then he turn his head to the left and look at Jinki.Jinki condition is bad.Shock.Watery eyes, Jinki just walk away weakly.Don't know how to do.One.two.three.fall.

 

"Jinki-shii~!".Haerin said.

 

"Jinki is pass out,!".Yeseob said."Palli, help me to carry him".Yeseob ask.

 

Before they make a move, Jonghyun already take the lead.

 

"Let me carry him,".Jonghyun said hurriedly and worried.

 

Jonghyun carry Jinki with bride style.Jonghyun walk very fast to reach their room.Jinki is pass out.It must because of the news.Jinki had an heart disease before, but already done the surgery.But this kind of shock will make him faint.He might think it his fault.

 

Jonghyun lay him on the bed, and put the tube to insert the water to the body.Insulin to give him energy.Not move.Jonghyun try to use the machine.but Jinki not wake up.Last step.A CPR.One.two.three.four.five.Jinki start to cough and his breath normal back.But he still weak.so, Jonghyun ask him to rest and sleep here.

 

"Make sure you rest and don't even think about the problem okay?".Jonghyun said while caressing Jinki hands.

 

No word reply.Jinki still weak.He just nod and sleep.Then, Jonghyun sit besides him.He know that Jinki couldn't accept this kind of news.He barely can handle it.So, Jonghyun sit there for a while.Thinking of what to do.He couldn't let Jinki lost his job like this.He knows that Jinki need the job to survive.And Jinki even did the great job instead of him.Then, he finish thinking and stand and about to walk away.But turn back.

 

"I will save you, Jinki~".Jonghyun promise word and let go of Jinki hands then walk away.

 

He walk very fast to the meeting room.He take deep breath before enter the room.All Chief and resident stare at him.But he ignore it and walk straight to the front and hold the microphone and told them the story.

 

Meanwhile, Jinki just concious and find there was a nurse there checking him.

 

"Jonghyun-shii oddiga?".Jinki ask the nurse.

 

"Im not sure, he walk away fastly.I heard he had been called to the meeting room about the accident".The nurse explain.

 

"Bwoh?!".Jinki shock then release the wire and run.

 

The meeting~~~~

 

"I am the one who did the tracheotomy, so I deserve to accept the punishment".Jonghyun explain.

 

"Why did you even do it, even when you're not experience enough?!".One of the doctor said.

 

"Its my fault so I will accept everything~".Jonghyun said again.

 

"You just start as an intern, then the punishment here is quit~ are you ready to be quit?".The one of the chief ask.

 

Breath in and out.Gulp."Yes~".Jonghyun answer slowly.

 

"Chakkaman!".Jinki said while stand at the center.

 

Joon saw him and getting angry.This both really.

 

"I am the one who did it~not Jonghyun-shii..he just stay besides me and help me to make the right step".Jinki explain more.

 

The chief and residents start to whisper each other.Don't know who can put for the blame.Jonghyun or Jinki.Well, its not that the J&J fault but the surgery went wrong.so, as the have their high level so they toying the intern.

 

"From what we heard, its Lee Jinki who did it..so the punishment will be yours, your noticed will get later~".The head chief said and all of them walk out from the meeting.Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Jinki stand there stay still.Stare at each other.Its silent.

 

Jinki already calm and just accept the punishment.He just smile towards Jonghyun.Jonghyun then walk toward Jinki downstair and stand in front of him.

 

"What did you do that?".Jinki ask.

 

"I just..".Jonghyun word cut by Jinki hug.Warm hug.The hug that he miss the most.

 

"Gomawo, for saving me and try to save me here, but its okay..I will accept it besides, you won't see my face again..".Jinki said while hug Jonghyun and crying.

 

"Jinki-ah..".Jonghyun stutter.

 

"Gwenchana, Im strong.I might be fall now, but there's many way to make up.and I will find the way..don't worry".Jinki said more.

 

"But its not your fault neither me, we were innocent.".Jonghyun stand word.

 

"Gwenchana,Im the one who did it~ not you~gomawo again".Jinki said while release the hug.

 

Jonghyun feel dissappointed a bit with the loss of warm.

 

"But~~".Jonghyun said.

 

"Its okay, don't worry..its not your problem, its my..let me handle by myself and you just need to remember, I am the one who 'DID IT' thats all..bye then".Jinki said then walk away.

 

Jonghyun just stand there, not move.He really sad looking at Jinki condition.He just pray.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So, the 3rd part done! hope you like it..I update 2 chapter as the make up.plus, I might not be able to do it tomorrow because I got programme tomorrow.Annyeong! keep support me! DaringJinki fighting!