BLIND DATE

I WANT YOU BACK !

That night, Jonghyun always remember how he mad at Jinki about that accident.He do realise its not Jinki fault at all.He tried to save him after all.'Mouth to mouth?'.When he think about what Minho had said, he couldn't believe it that Jinki will do that.

 

~'Amuten, Gomawo'~.Jonghyun monologue.He need to say thank you at least or maybe ask for apologies tomorrow.

 

Jonghyun tried to find Jinki.He finally saw him arranging.He bring a beverage with intention to give it to Jinki but before he could say, Jinki startlet him.

 

'What? what now?'.Jinki ask him furiously.

 

Actually Jinki still had a little angry on Jonghyun.Of course he is.After he's desperately tried to save him, he only got mean word and no thanks at all.He stare at Jonghyun angrily.

 

'What did I do? Just go~~'.Jonghyun answer him stutterly.

 

He just see Jinki walk away without even get a chance to make up again.He just sigh~

 

'Is this for me?'.Minho from nowhere ask Jonghyun about the beverage.

 

'That? gere..take that'.Jonghyun answer.

 

Of course it not for Minho.Its for Jinki.He don't want to say it because Minho didn't know that.

 

'Thank you, hyung~~'.Minho said then walk away.

 

*****************************************************************************************

Jinki and Key are treat another patient.While they wrap it up.Key start to converse with the patient.

 

 

'You seem to have a great body~by looking at your muscles but not work out too much for a while.And chest pain last longer than you think'.Key told him.

 

'Yes I got it, kende I thought you're a model..Good face, nice skin..May I got your number?'.The patient try to flirt Key.

 

 

'Mianheyo,I already married.Besides, I don't expect to see you here more often, Im so sorry'.Key told the patient.

 

Jinki just frown on those word.Unbelievable.Yeah..yeah, who will refuse Key. Handsome,fashionista,tall,good on foreign language.blalala..

 

After finish, Jinki and Key walk away together.

 

'Are you really married?'.Jinki ask him.

 

He just think its impossible.

 

'Ania, Im just said that because its hurt when you reply with mean word thats all'.'I guess you asking me, because no one had ask for your number right?'.Key smile to him and make to different direction.

 

'Aigoo~that boy jinja~~'.Jinki let out long sigh.

 

*****************************************************************************************

Jinki had another patient with Dr.Seob so he went there to suturing.

 

'Did you come here to suturing?'.Dr Seob ask Jinki.

 

'Yeah, and patient from yesterday is looking for you at the waiting area'.Jinki told him.

 

'Okay, I got it.Suture the wound and take CT scan of his skull and please check his blood pressure too'.Dr Seob ask him then walk away.

 

'Im going to clean your wound sir, hope you gonna bear for it.Arrasso?'.Jinki told the patient.

 

Its to make him calm before the suture the wound.But the patient suddenly stand up and push Jinki away.

 

'Why Im here? why im here?!'.The patient ask him.

 

He sound agressively and about to get away when Jonghyun block him.

 

'Where do you think you wanna go sir? you need to be treated, you are bledding now~please sir.'.Jonghyun try to confort him.

 

But that patient just push him aside and walk.Jonghyun just stare at his leg.Its a weak.And he sure that guy will pass out soon.One.two.three.Unconscious.

 

'Sir,sir, wake up'.Jinki tell him.

 

But that man did not move at all.

 

'What Dr Seob told you to do?'.Jonghyun ask him.

 

'He told me to take CT scan for his skull, check his blood pressure'.Jinki told Jonghyun.He answer him worriedly.

 

Is he wrong or what.

 

'It seem like intracerebral hemorrage (ICH)'.Jonghyun check the patient head.There's a tear and blood there.Jonghyun said.

 

'ICH?'.Jinki ask disbelief.

 

How can it be.Jinki make an odd expression.Really?

 

'His cranial nerves are damages thats why he acting that way'.Jonghyun check his neck too.'His cervical vetebrae are damaged too'.Jonghyun told Jinki.

 

'That can't be, as you see he walk so fine just now~'.Jinki said.

 

Jinki still not get it.

 

'But it still can happen.We need to move him fast~'.Jonghyun told Jinki.

 

so Jonghyun and Jinki lift the patient to the ER room and calling Dr Joon too.

 

ER ~~~

 

'What going on?'.Joon ask.

 

'He refused treatment in middle of it and his blood pressure keep dropping..'.Jinki word cut by Jonghyun.

 

'We'll wait for CT scan but its look like ICH has been detect, he gibberish from the carnial nerve damage and collapsed from the cervical vetebrae damaged'.Jonghyun explain the situation to Joon.

 

Once Dr Seob enter the room.He scold by Joon because of his miss.And still outside, their group 4 praise Jonghyun higly.

 

'Jonghyun hyung definitely different from us, I mean his level is different..He's really smart'.Minho praise him in front of their group.

 

While Jinki only listen to it.

 

Lunch time~~~

 

'Why do I need to went to blind date omma? in the middle of my recess.You do know that I don't have much time..why you still insist too~'.Jonghyun told his mom.

 

He had enough before.Even he refuse too, but his mom keep insist him to do that~

 

"Because you're aunty betting that you'll get rejected".

 

well, you know his mom.Always want to find the best man/woman for his lovely Jonghyun.Yeah, Jonghyun is Bi~.you know, his mom really treat him like a baby till now (in reality, I watch Hello Counselor and he told everyone about that since his mom is caretaker).

 

"What does it mean by that omma?".Jonghyun ask.

 

Jonghyun can't believe that his mom set this blind date because a betting.What did he mom think after all.

 

"Because I heard that minister son doesn't care about ordinary men, so what you think about what I said?".Jonghyun mom ask him.

 

"Its because he will fall for my son even in 5 second".Jonghyun mom continue.

 

Jonghyun mom tried to persuade him.She really want have a great and high level in law.Rich for rich and poor is for poor.

 

"What so great about me omma?.Jonghyun whinning.

 

Jonghyun being upset with his mom.Actually he doesn't want to think about relationship right now.

 

"What not great about you, only when you waste your time with that poor, other than that  you're perfect".Jonghyun mom praise him.

 

You know the bastard.His mom refer it to Jinki.She didn't like him it at all.

 

"Its is my biggest flaw omma, and I don't want to married yet..Im not ready".Jonghyun answer with unsatisfied tone.More to dipute.

 

"No need to worry my darling, omma will clean all your past and give you a fresh slate..you're bachelor who never married or divorced..Understand?".She still persuade him.

 

Yeah, at least she choose the best one.She think.

 

"Yeah..yeah..".Jonghyun answer her with unbelievable reaction.

 

He don't want to have a long argue with his mom.Besides, his mom will only nagging all along.What a ty life~~

 

So, Jonghyun drive his car to an Art Exhibition to meet that so called a minister son.He walk slowly through the picture and he saw someone standing near a window.A Guy.Tall one.He walk slowly towards that guy.Jonghyun clear his troat first before start to have a converse.

 

"Am I a bit late?".Jonghyun ask the guy.

 

"Anio, this is no big deal".The guy answer him.

 

(Well I don't know who I want to put for this character.Since in the real one is comedian, so I change a bit.Key bestfriends, Woohyun.Hehehe..If Im not mistake~').

 

A bit paralysed.A handsome look.Quite dino a bit.same like me.Age, maybe one year younger than me.Hurm..His mom choise never once dissapoint him.He just smile.They walk through every art that have been showed in the exhibition before Woohyun start the talk.

 

"Do you like painting?".Woohyun ask him.

 

He tried to be friendly even though it his first time meeting him.And yet he do think that Jonghyun is his type.

 

"Yes, but I don't know much".Jonghyun reply.

 

Soon, they stop at one picture.

 

"What the important part in that drawing?".He ask Jonghyun.

 

He quite impress with that picture.~Im going to say that the picture is forbid to be seen.No..no..no..don't think that way.It may seem like that.Auggh..just forget it..back to the story~.

 

"Well,..".Jonghyun blink a few time.

 

He think Woohyun is weird.He ask him what the important part when they only see..A guy with no cloth.What that suppose to be mean.

 

"Im asking you because you're a doctor".Woohyun said.

 

Well, he just kidding actually.Looking at weird dino is the best picture he had ever seen.So he'll continue that dirty mind~~.

 

"Ohh..its all important".Jonghyun said to him.

 

Still in question face reaction.What the right answer that this gorgy want?.He could think himself.Jonghyun thought.

 

"Wouldn't you say its a center part?".Woohyun ask him more.

 

Make an innocent face.

 

"what?".Jonghyun ask again disbelief.

 

Woohyun watch him from head to toe with y expression.Jonghyun just close his suit for the whole body.Its creep guys..Then, all he know that Woohyun only smile towards him.

 

"Belly button~".Woohyun make a gotcha face.

 

He did won for make Jonghyun in that way.Aww so cute, Woohyun think.

 

"Ahh..what a surprise".Jonghyun release long sigh~.

 

Well Woohyun fault for making him that way.Its Jonghyun thought.

 

 

"da Vinci said that the center for human body is belly button, but I don't like that part..thats not right.A man can't have that~".Woohyun answer.

 

Woohyun answer make Jonghyun more curious yet he think that guy is a ert.

 

"Have what?".Jonghyun ask him.

 

He scared right now.Then he gulp.

 

"Parting his hair in the middle, I really hate that style~".Woohyun reply.

 

It make Jonghyun just shake his head.This kind of person do alive huh?.Jonghyun thought and walk away to have a lunch date.

 

At restaurant~~

 

"You said your name is Kim Jonghyun right?".Woohyun ask him after they set a table.

 

"Ohh, ahh..yes..Im sorry, I don't have..".Jonghyun word cut by Woohyun.

 

"Chakkaman,".Woohyun said with angry face.

 

He walk to the other guy next to them.Its actually his previous date when he pretend as the minister son.That guy is L.He then throw the water right onto L face.~Im sorry for making bad thought about L, I just can't think others since his style can of a Casanova..Maybe?..Hehe..Im start to blabber~.Jonghyun just frown and stare at them.

 

"Yah! who the heck are you?".L stand up and let his anger went out.

 

That crazy throw me a water.

 

"You shouldn't forget me after run away like that! the best menu~..you know how much I need to pay?!".Woohyun fight back.

 

"Then, you expect me to pay?.L answer steadily.

 

Like is nothing wrong at all.

 

Woohyun start to boil up and about to throw another water to L face but being stop by Jonghyun.

 

"What are you doing, lets go~".Jonghyun hold Woohyun arm.

 

He need to calm Woohyun first before he start to throw everything in the restaurant.

 

"Do you think Im doing this because of money?".Woohyun told Jonghyun.

 

"Hey, you need to thank me to go a date with a guy like you~jinja~".L just laugh at his word.

 

"Yah~you shouldn't say like that, is he even not have a chance to go for a date? he has the face, that intelligent..what do you expect more then? a human does not perfect..Kaja~".Jonghyun depend word for Woohyun.

 

Woohyun just frown at the spot.He couldn't believe that Jonghyun gonna impress him like that.What a sweet guy and confirmed it his type~~.Woohyun thought.

 

Parking lot~~

 

"what did you say?".Jonghyun ask Woohyun with disbelief.

 

"Actually, Im not a minister son to be honest~We've been close friend from junior high so he asked me to go instead and you know what from the first time I saw you, I already fall for you".Woohyun explain.

 

 

"so you're saying that he just send you pass the time? even the man just now?".Jonghyun ask Woohyun.

 

How could? so he the one who got pranked?.Woohyun just nod as the answer.

 

"Thats how, I finally met my destiny, you're my destiny..".Woohyun said.

 

*my love from the star song came out on my mind~hahaha~..Im babbling again~~Jonghyun just let out sigh and think for awhile before start to drove off.

 

Hospital~~~

 

Their group had been called to ER..Their chief ask them to split into two group.Yet Jinki was living alone, so his will be pair with Jonghyun.yes, he not back yet.so Minho will be pair with Key.and the husband and wife are one group, so Jinki with Jonghyun.

 

"Where is Kim Jonghyun?".Joon ask.

 

"He's in toilet! I think he'll be here soon?".Jinki cut Minho word.

 

He know that Jonghyun was on his blind date.He heard Minho said to his fellow member.He just smile.

 

Everyone with his pair inside in practical ER.With mannequin laying on the bed, they need to operate it.

 

There, Jinki alone..

 

"Scapel 10 special,".Jinki cut the left side slowly.Then, the liduid start to flow out.He wiped with cotton."Steralization"..The liquid still flow out.

 

When he about to cut for the second time he already upset.That Jonghyun!.He tired doing it alone.Its count in group calculation.So, he called Jonghyun.

 

"Yeobuseyo?".Jonghyun answer.

 

"What are doing? non asso? why aren't you back yet?!".Jinki let out his frustrated.

 

"Whether am crazy or not, why do I have to hear you nagging on me?".Jonghyun reply it with mean.

 

"What? nagging? yah,.Joon chief called for emergency cases to treat abscesses in teams of two,".Jinki explain with upset tone.

 

"Emergency cases?".Jonghyun answer.He still steady.thats make Jinki more angry.

 

"We'll only had 10 minutes left.If you're still don't arrive here I'll treat myself and send the repot on my own".Jinki warning him.

 

"Hey..hey..wait..10 minute? I'll drive fast just wait.Im stuck on traffic".Jonghyun told him.

 

"Why should I ? Im not going to wait the pathetic loser who only care about his blind date during lunch hour, come here fast and get screw yourself.Im hanging up~".Without wait for Jonghyun reply, Jinki just hung the call.

 

He dissapointed already.He tired because doing it alone.And his pair was having fun.Is that fair?.He let out long sigh~.

 

With Chief Joon and head nurse check him it become more awkward.More nervous and even clumsy.He tried to do it slowly.But the blood still come out.It non stop and before he know, the head nurse walk to the bed and close the body.

 

"Dead time?".Chief Joon ask Jinki.

 

Jinki just frown.The body's dead already.He just sit there watching the body.He come to his sense and open the body and start to do it again and finally done.He brought the mannequin tagging along to the Chief Joon room.

 

Jonghyun still run on along the room,and he found it clean and empty.Jinki already done doing it.He is irresponsible.so he walk to Chief room.He just shock when he see that Jinki was standing in front of the room with the mannequin and before Jinki could open the door, Chief Joon open it and without Jinki realise he fall to Joon hug.Jonghyun shock and his face show slight jealosy there.

 

Jinki feel awkward.Feel his chest touch Joon chest and in Joon arm while hugging his body from fall.And Joon who come out from his sense just help Jinki to stand.They didn't realise that Jonghyun watching them.But Joon captured him.

 

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun where are you from? were you just put your name on when the others completed the task..Ohh?!".Joon scold him in front of Jinki.

 

Jinki who heard just babbler over his anger.

 

"I didn't mean to..".Jonghyun answer withut complete the sentense when his word cut by Joon.

 

"What do you mean by no? how can an intern went out during lunch time? if you get caught one more time, you'll be kicked out right away.Do you understand?".Joon scold him more.

 

Jonghyun just nod.Jinki start to talk.

 

" I suture him again, please take another look".Jinki determine face.

 

Joon just in odd expression.Jinki still full energy and complete it after he task the fail just now.It make him frown for awhile.

 

Intern room~~

 

"what? you ran into the guy who ran away last time? huh? by the way gomawo..Im busy right now, I'll call you later".Key said to Woohyun disbelief and laugh.

 

"Chakkaman Key-ah".Woohyun reply.

 

"Ohh..why?.Key ask him.

 

"I think this guy is real keeper".Woohyun praise Jonghyun.

 

"what so great about him?".Key ask him more.

 

"He's totally my type.So perfect".Woohyun told Key.

 

Woohyun really fall for Jonghyun.He praise him nonstop in call with Key.

 

"What happened?".Key ask him wondering.

 

"I'll tell you the details later, okay..ohh..by the way he's an intern at your hospital too..".Woohyun said to him.

 

"Dugu?".Key ask him curiously.

 

"Kim Jonghyun.".Woohyun said.

 

"what? Kim Jonghyun?..really?".Key ask him.

 

how he regret not having a real date with Jonghyun.His crush after all.And he's a fool let his friend met him.and yeah..at least he know now than later on..

 

Jongyu~~~

 

"Give it to me~".Jonghyun said to Jinki.

 

Jonghyun wants to help Jinki.He's pity him because the mannequin is heavy adn yet Jinki hold it alone.Jinki give him coarsely.His arm already hurt because of that thing which tagging him along.

 

"Going a blind date is fine but make sure do your job.Don't cause trouble to other..Don't you said that?".Jinki told Jonghyun with upset face.

 

Jonghyun just smirk.

 

"Are you being like this because I went on blind date?".Jonghyun ask with curious.More like teasing.

 

Jinki let out sigh.He disbelief with Jonghyun word.

 

"Other team just ding well, this is what happen when Im doing it alone".Jinki said.

 

"Thats why you were all over him?".Jonghyun said.

 

"What are you talking about?".Jinki ask him weirdly.

 

"Just now,you didn't notice the door was open and you went right into his arm".Jonghyun said more.

 

"Arm? whose arm?".Jinki answer fiercely.

 

"A yonggam like you, using his face to flirt, Im sure you'll get high score for that tactic".Jonghyun harsh word.

 

Seem like he jealous doesn't he.

 

"What did I ever do?".Jinki more curious with Jonghyun word.

 

"Your chest must be touched him~your flat chest".Jonghyun said.

 

It look like a ert.Maybe he being infect by Woohyun?..hehe..Im babbling again~~

 

"what a filthy mind~".Jinki let out his sigh and walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this is the end~~ No..no..no..it just the end of the chapter. Well, how was it? Jealousy start to begin.So thanks guys for give me idea or suggestion.I do appreciate all of you.A lot! Thanks for reading and subcribe me..Onew Lover~ and Jongyu Shipper..For for the next chapter~~ Annyeong..

 

Thanks to :

SJSHINeeJing~

Hanna19~

StayOnyou~

jhengchie~